Don't turn this forum into Grindr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, dostoyevski and nathan
Exactly the mods are corrupt. @Jason Voorhees Shame on you, @Gengar I still love you but why nigger.
What did I do? I was too busy gooning earlier, I wasn't on here. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, TechnoBoss, dostoyevski and 1 other person
stfu and just accept that you are a homo and looking for another homo that uses .org right ?
you clearly are trying to suppress your gay tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, tombradylover and dostoyevski
you clearly are trying to suppress your gay tendencies
No I dont fucking have "gay tendencies" but it seems you got gay tendenciez with posting your 7.2 inch girthlet dick:forcedsmile:

:feelskek:gay forum where this gets likes.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
bullshit decision. Grindr is for actual faggots who wanna fuck. This site is for improvement and ratings. Get over urself and let the thread be opened again

Yes and no
WE ARE NOT A UROLOGY DOCTOR AND THAT DOCTORS GET PAID FOR IT AND SOME OF THEM IS FUCKING WOMEN BRO
so if a guy paid you to touch his cock you would do it

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
The way I see it.

20% of users here are legit gay or bi
50% are TikTok E-boy, model obessesd, insecure young guys that seek to emulate the afrorementioned groups
25% are rotters, old misfits still clinging to lookism troups and surgical proceedures they will never get

And lastly the 5% that actually slay/hookup with women, and are generally quite NT, but still insecure that they don't have the type of online status as most women, so they post here and on other blackpill/redpill/ incel manosphere cirlces for quick validation and lols.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Ascеnd and tombradylover
kill all faggots jazakallah

gay faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, Ascеnd, 97baHater and 7 others
“Gay faggots”

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Ascеnd, 97baHater and 8 others
Easy way to solve this banning posting male modell

Took one popular thread for some of you to get a bit too comfortable posting gay shit.

For those closeted homosexuals roaming the forum (and I know who you are), don't infest the forum with dick pictures, cum-stained underwear and whatever other nasty shit laying in your files.

And no, using a "rating" as guise to showcase your dick is also not allowed. Thank you. :Comfy:
what did you expect from people who talk about male looks all day and have favourite psl people

Wtf.. no more cockology??

.org is gonna die bhais

@Gengar @ShawarmaFilth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, tombradylover and Autismcel
This forum will always be somewhat more homosexual than the mean.

• +1
Reactions: Master
My expertise, all for naught. :feelscry:
We shall take a stand against this. We can not allow this day to be forgotten because to day the homos won.

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover and Gengar
We shall take a stand against this. We can not allow this day to be forgotten because to day the homos won.
We can't do anything about it now boyo.

• So Sad
Alright saar

a good amount of this forum is filled with either gay niggas or gay niggas in denial, all It took was 1 dick pick for them to show their true colors

This place has been gridr+ since 2019

no cap

Wtf.. no more cockology??

.org is gonna die bhais

@Gengar @ShawarmaFilth
Just no pictures. I don't really care for people putting out their measurements, hell, maybe even a not-too-realistic drawing (don't hold me on that) if its really necessary for whatever reason.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover and Autismcel
Just no pictures. I don't really care for people putting out their measurements, hell, maybe even a not-too-realistic drawing (don't hold me on that) if its really necessary for whatever reason.
Why no pics?? Do you get horn from looking at cocks? You're the gay one here, pal

We're just simply a bunch of cockologists.

WOMEN CAN RATE EACHOTHER'S BOOBS BUT GOD FORBID A MAN ASKS ANOTHER MAN TO RATE HIS COCK'S CANTHAL TILT. STATE OF THIS SITE @iloveboobs

Delete this thread bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, watah and tombradylover
ur a closeted homo if looking at penis bothers u that much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Autismcel and The Grinch
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and tombradylover
Real, straight men don’t get emotionally affected by it at all

Nah but fr only closeted niggas get triggered from looking at dicks ngl

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Perma banning @FrameMaxxxer Is fucking stupid u guys are a bunch of retarded morons it wasn't against the rules and even if u deem it gay its never been a straight perma ban before its been temp ban wtf is wrong with u inbred incels i mog all of u fuck u stupid nigers i hope u all die for banning my boy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iloveboobs, Ascеnd and NZb6Air
Perma banning @FrameMaxxxer Is fucking stupid u guys are a bunch of retarded morons it wasn't against the rules and even if u deem it gay its never been a straight perma ban before its been temp ban wtf is wrong with u inbred incels i mog all of u fuck u stupid nigers i hope u all die for banning my boy
it's cause mister meister is triggered by gay niggas for some reason, some gay nigga stole his oneitis

• JFL
Why no pics?? Do you get horn from looking at cocks? You're the gay one here, pal

We're just simply a bunch of cockologists.

WOMEN CAN RATE EACHOTHER'S BOOBS BUT GOD FORBID A MAN ASKS ANOTHER MAN TO RATE HIS COCK'S CANTHAL TILT. STATE OF THIS SITE @iloveboobs

Delete this thread bhai
im not a cogoligist idk

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel