Don’t underestimate sleep on a cut

j05

j05

When leanmaxxing if you don’t sleep enough or sleep at irregular time it really messes up hunger signalling and you will nearly always eat over your calories by a couple thousand just try have a balanced circadian rhythm

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
also lack of sleep = low T = harder to lose fat

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i sleep 12 hrs a day

never underestimate sleep

im going to pull another all-nighter today

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
no good sleep for sleep apnea cels like me

• So Sad
Reactions: OwenGwyther
Are you NEET ? No way you can maintain education or work with this rythm
iam 16 i go to school ahhahahahahah iam not a neet, i go to school, go home, sleep, wake up, i study while doing cardio, and then go back to my bed. Every day is the same tbh. I still go to school and my grades are rly good atm so i dont have any problems.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and j05
iam 16 i go to school ahhahahahahah iam not a neet, i go to school, go home, sleep, wake up, i study while doing cardio, and then go back to my bed. Every day is the same tbh. I still go to school and my grades are rly good atm so i dont have any problems.
wdym do you study whilst on treadmill or something

wdym do you study whilst on treadmill or something
I always write summaries of the topics that will be covered in the exam, record them in an audio and listen to them in the gym. Sometimes I have my notes in front of me. That's the only time of the day when I find time to study.

• +1
Reactions: j05
Don't underestimate sleep ever. The base for a healthy endocrine system

• +1
Reactions: j05
I always write summaries of the topics that will be covered in the exam, record them in an audio and listen to them in the gym. Sometimes I have my notes in front of me. That's the only time of the day when I find time to study.
my school finally ended forever yesterday finally i can get good sleep