DONT USE BENZYOL PEROXIDE-WARNING

Dutcher

Dutcher

Equinox
DONT USE THIS SHITA. IT KILLS SKIN LIKE MINOXDILL

all I wanted was clear skin without acne. Take fucking Benzyol they told me. Put it on face. Guess what. My acne went away. Guess what.I DEVELOPEDFUCKING FOREHEAD LINES.SO TURNS OUT IT CAUSES AGAING. WTFFFFFFFFFFFF I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD

OH YOU NEED VITAMIN C? THAN TELL ME IN MY NEXT LIFE YOU ASSFUCKS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lol bro just get botox

• +1
Ok

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
@benignice thoughts?

also is rhis stuff okay

• +1
fell for the jew memes

anything other than tretinoin, vitamin c , derminator 2, and red light therapy is jew cope

• +1
Only accutane works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GordonFreeman
@benignice thoughts?

also is rhis stuff okay

View attachment 324645
Yes, benzoyl peroxide dries out (and potentially irritates) your skin (it literally says it does on the packaging), but its also incredibly effective against acne.
I've never tried that cleanser, couldn't comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Administrator and Deleted member 2846
Yes, benzoyl peroxide dries out (and potentially irritates) your skin (it literally says it does on the packaging), but its also incredibly effective against acne.
But is drying= Aging?

• +1
But is drying= Aging?
Drier skin will wrinkle faster and show wrinkles more, yes. But if you use a really good moisturiser and keep the skin hydrated while using benzoyl peroxide, you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6401
Thank you, no wonder my skin has been super dry. If I have no acne would you still recommend it? I just want my skin to look as glowy and healthy as possible.

• +1
Thank you, no wonder my skin has been super dry. If I have no acne would you still recommend it? I just want my skin to look as glowy and healthy as possible.
No. If you don't have acne, don't use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
Benzoyl peroxide is supposed to be applied specifically on acne spots and pimples for that reason

• +1
Benzoyl peroxide is supposed to be applied specifically on acne spots and pimples for that reason
No. It’s often advertised as put on the face if you have moderate acne.
Anyway it was answered and it’s false.

It is true that benzoyl peroxide has a drying effect on the skin which is desirable when treating the excessive sebum and blocked pores characteristic of acne. But I am not aware of any evidence that its use is linked to skin wrinkling long-term, and Internet discussions about free radical generation do not make any sense. Most wrinkling is due to photodamage (excessive UV damage) which is due to collagen and elastic fibre damage in the dermis - not on the surface of the skin where BP works. Untreated acne causes scarring which will make some facial lines more prominent or cause them to distort when you get older and chronological ageing sets in, so please keep on treating your acne. BP has stood the test of time and has no associated bacterial resistance problems if you can tolerate it (remember to build up slowly)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, justbigboned and Deleted member 4614