thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
Use

He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti)​

Instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
What is that?

Used Oral Minox yesterday and it gives you crackling joints due to it blocking collagen deposition.

• Woah
Reactions: ronald_98

listen to this instead

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, mewcoper, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
never used but from what ive researched foam minox + gloves are the only way to avoid aging side effects

• JFL
Reactions: IntelligentCel
wtf is that ching chong ping pong substance and what does it do better than minox

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
wtf is that ching chong ping pong substance and what does it do better than minox

Used Oral Minox yesterday and it gives you crackling joints due to it blocking collagen deposition.
I’d say that’s bullshit but I got horrible scalp itchiness that turned into really bad pain on oral minox. I thought I had reflex hyperandrogenicity from fin/dut so I was freaking the fuck out even though I started oral minox 2 weeks prior.

Eventually my body learned to tolerate it and I assumed I got over rh, so I decided to up the dose of oral minox since it was working. 2 weeks later same result, so I just went back to my normal dose and sides went away after a few weeks.

Shit drug, but man does it thicken hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Minoxidil does nothing to your collagen. That is a myth.

Minoxidil does nothing to your collagen. That is a myth.
There’s scientific studies that it blocks collagen synthesis and fibroblast growth factor

I’d say that’s bullshit but I got horrible scalp itchiness that turned into really bad pain on oral minox. I thought I had reflex hyperandrogenicity from fin/dut so I was freaking the fuck out even though I started oral minox 2 weeks prior.

Eventually my body learned to tolerate it and I assumed I got over rh, so I decided to up the dose of oral minox since it was working. 2 weeks later same result, so I just went back to my normal dose and sides went away after a few weeks.

Shit drug, but man does it thicken hair
dose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
If I'm not mistaken I think this blocks twist1 but also some wnt stuff and other pro hair things assuming you can get a good concentration in a topical

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend