Don’t use Minoxidil

thereallegend

thereallegend

Discernment
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Posts
31,701
Reputation
39,999
Use

He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti)​

Instead
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
What is that?
 
Used Oral Minox yesterday and it gives you crackling joints due to it blocking collagen deposition.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ronald_98

listen to this instead
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, mewcoper, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
never used but from what ive researched foam minox + gloves are the only way to avoid aging side effects
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IntelligentCel
wtf is that ching chong ping pong substance and what does it do better than minox
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
wtf is that ching chong ping pong substance and what does it do better than minox

 
Used Oral Minox yesterday and it gives you crackling joints due to it blocking collagen deposition.
I’d say that’s bullshit but I got horrible scalp itchiness that turned into really bad pain on oral minox. I thought I had reflex hyperandrogenicity from fin/dut so I was freaking the fuck out even though I started oral minox 2 weeks prior.

Eventually my body learned to tolerate it and I assumed I got over rh, so I decided to up the dose of oral minox since it was working. 2 weeks later same result, so I just went back to my normal dose and sides went away after a few weeks.

Shit drug, but man does it thicken hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Minoxidil does nothing to your collagen. That is a myth.
 
Minoxidil does nothing to your collagen. That is a myth.
There’s scientific studies that it blocks collagen synthesis and fibroblast growth factor
 
I’d say that’s bullshit but I got horrible scalp itchiness that turned into really bad pain on oral minox. I thought I had reflex hyperandrogenicity from fin/dut so I was freaking the fuck out even though I started oral minox 2 weeks prior.

Eventually my body learned to tolerate it and I assumed I got over rh, so I decided to up the dose of oral minox since it was working. 2 weeks later same result, so I just went back to my normal dose and sides went away after a few weeks.

Shit drug, but man does it thicken hair
dose?
 
If I'm not mistaken I think this blocks twist1 but also some wnt stuff and other pro hair things assuming you can get a good concentration in a topical
 
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend

Similar threads

Renophobeadoobe
Replies
19
Views
131
Renophobeadoobe
Renophobeadoobe
dyelbro
Replies
4
Views
28
dyelbro
dyelbro
ungodly
Replies
6
Views
66
Mandibular0
Mandibular0
qlf
Replies
4
Views
43
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
Resonant
Replies
23
Views
65
AlbanianKing!
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top