Don't use retin a! Use tazorac for skin

Keep replying, all you're doing is proving my point about you being an autistic highschooler, can't resist replying after being called out :lul:
Whatever you say faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
There he goes replying and not denying that he is an autistic highschooler JFL :lul:
You literally never said I was autistic until just now lol. How am I supposed to deny a cliam that hasn't been proposed yet?

Keep projecting. I'm not autistic and never will be. I am superior to you in every way. Keep tagging me in random threads you fucking faggot.

• JFL
You literally never said I was autistic until just now lol. How am I supposed to deny a cliam that hasn't been proposed yet?

Keep projecting. I'm not autistic and never will be. I am superior to you in every way. Keep tagging me in random threads you fucking faggot.
Incapable of walking away, literal autism JFL :lul:

Dermatologists think tretinoin is the gold standard for a reason
Yeah bro a doctor once told me soap cures acne
yeah bro :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
Can you please just fucking kill yourself? You're literally the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen on this forum, worse than@Pendejo, @Dope, or @SikKunt.

"The mean amount of medication applied by the patients was 0.28 g per application with tazarotene and 0.41 g per application with tretinoin microsponge, resulting in cost-effectiveness ratios of $81.45 per treatment success with tazarotene and $108.24 per treatment success with tretinoin microsponge. "

It's literally a better medication in every way, I don't know why you're being so autistic about this.
lol at copying the persona of your favorite streamer

.05% tretinoin = .1% tazorac

-tazorac is NOT better in everyway, its less effective for anti aging than tretinoin

-tretinoin can maintain your acne just fine, (maybe tazorac is more effective at acne) .. but if you have bad acne problems you should use differin

-Tazorac should only be used if some's skin can handle the irritation, and they have bad acne problem (rare)

Simple logic

Rent free. Just like your mom :feelsyay:
:lul:
What is this straight fucking projection lmao
-tazorac is NOT better in everyway, its less effective for anti aging than tretinoin
You don't have a source for this
tretinoin can maintain your acne, (maybe tazorac is more effective at acne) .. but if you have bad acne problems you should use differin
We aren't talking about differin
Tazorac should only be used if some's skin can handle the irritation, and they have bad acne problem
You don't have a source for this.

Please stop posting and ask eppley for a wraparound shotgun implant

:lul:

What is this straight fucking projection lmao

You don't have a source for this

We aren't talking about differin

You don't have a source for this.

Please stop posting and ask eppley for a wraparound shotgun implant
"projection" . idk its really noticeable but ok

I linked my sources in this thread. Differin is much less irritating and treats acne the best.

Why cant I talk about differin? Differin or tretinoin make tazorac a worthless drug in 95% of cases

I linked my sources in this thread. Differin is much less irritating and treats acne the best.
I looked through them, they don't support your arguments at all/
Differin or tretinoin make tazorac a worthless drug in 95% of cases
You don't have a source for this, and you're talking out of your ass. again.

I looked through them, they don't support your arguments at all/

You don't have a source for this, and you're talking out of your ass. again.
I cant baby sit you through this, you have small logic skills

Conclusion and outlook
Aging research is divided into 2 main streams the one being the exploration of various pathophysiological and molecular events responsible for aging and the other being investigation on various anti-aging agents. Although much elaborate mechanistic studies have been carried out for understanding the pathophysiology of aging, they will still continue until the complete cascade of molecular events responsible for intrinsic/photoaging is elucidated. Amongst various anti-aging agents, retinoids are the most promising agents that are available for the treatment of aging. Amongst retinoids, tretinoin is the most potent and best-studied retinoid. However, its irritation potential has prompted dermatologists to switch over to less irritating but comparably effective retinoids like adapalene and to some extent retinol and retinaldehyde. Receptor specific retinoids like seletinoid G have been developed with the same vision and have been found to be successful in small-scale studies.

Long term tretinoin is the best anti aging retnoid

tazorac and tretinoin are both very irritating. Tazorac might do slightly better with acne, but since its so irritating you wouldnt prescribe it if someone had a bad acne problem, you would prescribe adapalene.

I remember @x30001 saying something about Tazarotene being too strong, but I don't know.
Yeah for sure. If you want to put it on your face like Adapalene. Then just stick to Adapalene.

What about co2 lasers and shit? Is it usefull to use when I have only adapalene?

my doctor give me differing/adapalene so it’s a lot cheaper for me than retin a from the Internet

Should I still buy retin a?
I don’t have acne, I just need better skin

That's exactly how it works what the fuck is wrong with you.

I can't tell if you're actually autistic enough to believe that all dermatologists are update on the latest cutting edge scientific research at all points in time,

This is literally the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Doctors, even ones in specialized fields aren't always up to date on the latest trends in research.

Or do you actually think that dermatologists whose job isn't research are correct, and that the researchers whose job it is to research are wrong?
I hope you do understand that it's the dermologist job to be updated in the latest advancements in ski care medicine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 3043

.05% tretinoin = .1% tazorac

-tretinoin can maintain your acne just fine, (maybe tazorac is more effective at acne) .. but if you have bad acne problems you should use differin

-Tazorac should only be used if some's skin can handle the irritation, and they have bad acne problem (rare)

Simple logic

should one use tretin when they already have top tier skin - me ?
and which percentage ?

Yet I bet that I can guess all their age right. They might not have wrinkles yet they look like their actual age. THATS WHAT COLLAGEN IS ALL ABOUT. Brutal, but it is what it is.
Nobody can do shit against aging, you fagits wont ever look like in your 20s when youre older.

There are some very rare exceptions like jared leto that are genetically blessed, but its only a very small minority. You can check up his bro and mum, they r genetically blessed.
Because with age your bone density decreases and they get displaced downwards by gravity after multiple decades. So, a youthful look it's not only about collagen in the skin, but your bones' position as well.

• +1
Reactions: Cope, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3043
should one use tretin when they already have top tier skin - me ?
and which percentage ?
Only if youre ok with wearing sunscreen. 0.05% few time a week, then build up to 5-7 days a week

If youre not, just you should use vitamin c, it makes your skin less sun sensitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I've been applying Retin-A every night for a little over a year now, but I actually ordered 5 or 6 tubes of Tazorac (highest % strength) last week and am going to experiment with applying BOTH Retin-A and Tazorac every night and see what happens.

I will either end up stumbling upon the legit Fountain of Youth or come to deeply regret the decision to perform this experiment...

I don't see a reason to apply both drugs together, considering they are from the same drug-class. It's like taking both aspirin and ibuprofen, if anything, you'll just double the risk for sides as either of them comes with a different spectrum.

I don't see a reason to apply both drugs together, considering they are from the same drug-class. It's like taking both aspirin and ibuprofen, if anything, you'll just double the risk for sides as either of them comes with a different spectrum.
Retin-A = alpha receptor
Adapalene and Tazorac = beta and gamma receptors.

Applying Adapalene and Retin-A could be beneficial. Guess we won't really know until someone tries it for a while and shares their results.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
I cant baby sit you through this, you have small logic skills

Long term tretinoin is the best anti aging retnoid

tazorac and tretinoin are both very irritating. Tazorac might do slightly better with acne, but since its so irritating you wouldnt prescribe it if someone had a bad acne problem, you would prescribe adapalene.

Keep coping, you're literally so retarded you don't even read the actual study, all you do is do the small brain move and read conclusions, instead of substance of paper,

"At week 16, the incidence of treatment success (>50% global improvement) at the study endpoint was 78% in the tazarotene group and 67% in the tretinoin emollient group, with statistical significance in favor of tazarotene. All other significant differences in efficacy measures were also in favor of tazarotene – for the overall integrated assessment of photodamage at week 16, fine wrinkling at week 24, mottled hyperpigmentation at weeks 12 and 16, and coarse wrinkling at week 4."

From your own source lmao.
I hope you do understand that it's the dermologist job to be updated in the latest advancements in ski care medicine.
What is this retarded statement?

How are you people so fucking retarded to actually think that every single dermatologist is there to give you the latest and greatest treatment? You know that not every single dermatologist is up to date on all the recent or obscure research right?

I literally gave the perfect example, the WHO classified meat as a carcinogen, but I guarantee if you went to a nutritionist they would pull some bullshit about "balanced diet" jfl.

This is coming from the same faggots who will say "but bro im worried my orthodontist isnt black pilled enough"

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InjectE
Keep coping, you're literally so retarded you don't even read the actual study, all you do is do the small brain move and read conclusions, instead of substance of paper,

"At week 16, the incidence of treatment success (>50% global improvement) at the study endpoint was 78% in the tazarotene group and 67% in the tretinoin emollient group, with statistical significance in favor of tazarotene. All other significant differences in efficacy measures were also in favor of tazarotene – for the overall integrated assessment of photodamage at week 16, fine wrinkling at week 24, mottled hyperpigmentation at weeks 12 and 16, and coarse wrinkling at week 4."

From your own source lmao.

What is this retarded statement?

How are you people so fucking retarded to actually think that every single dermatologist is there to give you the latest and greatest treatment? You know that not every single dermatologist is up to date on all the recent or obscure research right?

I literally gave the perfect example, the WHO classified meat as a carcinogen, but I guarantee if you went to a nutritionist they would pull some bullshit about "balanced diet" jfl.

This is coming from the same faggots who will say "but bro im worried my orthodontist isnt black pilled enough"
nig ger youre literally autistic
Search up scientific method on google. ur the equivalent of aflat earther

Autism. And no reply to argument. Admit defeat.

Most GP's/dermatologists are clueless

• Hmm...
Reactions: InjectE
Autism. And no reply to argument. Admit defeat.

Most GP's/dermatologists are clueless
He didnt make an argument, you cant read a study and come to your own conclusions jfc. Thats what conclusions are for. Hes not equipped to come to his own conclusions.

Tretinoin is the most potent and well studied retinol. If you have acne problems, you would use differin over tazorac. Tretinoin and adapalene make tazorac worthless for the most part.

Do you really think dermatologists wouldnt understand the drugs they prescribe the most ? wtf?
Go up to a dermatolgoist and ask them about this

He didnt make an argument, you cant read a study and come to your own conclusions jfc. Thats what conclusions are for. Hes not equipped to come to his own conclusions.

Tretinoin is the most potent and well studied retinol. If you have acne problems, you would use differin over tazorac. Tretinoin and adapalene make tazorac worthless for the most part.

Do you really think dermatologists wouldnt understand the drugs they prescribe the most ? wtf?
Go up to a dermatolgoist and ask them about this

Still appealing to authorities.

We have already established many times that dermatologists aren't going to be %100 up with all obscure studies and research.

Tretinoin is the oldest and most studied, and that's why it's most commonly prescribed.

Oldest= not necessarily the best

Kill yourself

• +1
You're retarded you stupid faggot, you literally don;t even read the studies you're posting and post "evidence" that completely goes against you're conclusions, your study didn't account for long term usage, price, efficacy for other things that aren't listed in your conclusion, kill yourself.

Still appealing to authorities.

We have already established many times that dermatologists aren't going to be %100 up with all obscure studies and research.

Tretinoin is the oldest and most studied, and that's why it's most commonly prescribed.

Oldest= not necessarily the best

Kill yourself
Its not obscure research
its one of the three most prescribed retinols.

prove to me dermatologists dont know about retinols.

Ive already said this . . tretinoin is the best for anti aging (long term)

tazorac might be better for acne, but its very irritating, so its not ideal for acne patients.. thats when you would prescribe differin

Read a dermatology textbook
You're retarded you stupid faggot, you literally don;t even read the studies you're posting and post "evidence" that completely goes against you're conclusions, your study didn't account for long term usage, price, efficacy for other things that aren't listed in your conclusion, kill yourself.
This is how race realists make conclusions btw .

Thats what conclusions are for. Hes not equipped to come to his own conclusions.
Are you retarded, you say you "understand nueorstransmtter theory better than anyone else" then you come out with this bullshit? Kill yourself.
Tretinoin is the most potent and well studied retinol.
Well studied does not mean most effective, I have literally posted multiple studies in multiple threads showing you this isn'nt the case
Are you autistic? I didn;t say they wouldn't understand, I said they wouldnt be up to date.

But again, you;re retarded, because youre still ingoring the perfectly coherent examples I'm giving you.

The WHO labelled meat carcinogenic, but physicians still push bullshit about "balanced diet" Why? Because they aren;t up to date on the latest research, no other reason.

Kill
Your
Self.
Its not obscure research
You stupid faggot the study I linked is guaranteed to have not been seen by 99% of dermatologists, mot prescribed does not mean most studied.
This is how race realists make conclusions btw .
It literally isn't but you're still retarded. This is how sheep think.

Are you retarded, you say you "understand nueorstransmtter theory better than anyone else" then you come out with this bullshit? Kill yourself.

Well studied does not mean most effective, I have literally posted multiple studies in multiple threads showing you this isn'nt the case

Are you autistic? I didn;t say they wouldn't understand, I said they wouldnt be up to date.

But again, you;re retarded, because youre still ingoring the perfectly coherent examples I'm giving you.

The WHO labelled meat carcinogenic, but physicians still push bullshit about "balanced diet" Why? Because they aren;t up to date on the latest research, no other reason.

Kill
Your
Self.
Dermatologists actually understand how skin works you retard.

They arent going to prescribe something as irritating as tazorac for an acne patient for the most part, they would prescribe differin. Tretinoin treats acne just fine. Tretinoin is better for long term anti aging, prove me wrong please (you cant)

How many times do I have to say this?!
--
This is why you shouldnt come to your own conclusions, you nothing about how skin works.

Dermatologists actually understand how skin works you retard.
I didn't say they didn't you fucking retard.
They arent going to prescribe something as irritating as tazorac
It isn't as irritating you faggot, we've been over this.

Tazarotene was observed to have greater efficacy and comparable tolerability and to be a cost-effective alternative to tretinoin 0.1% microsponge gel.

Tretinoin is better for long term anti aging, prove me wrong please (you cant)
I already have proven you wrong ou stupid faggot you're just either too retarded or intentionally obtuse because I proved it with your own study.

This is why you shouldnt come to your own conclusions, you nothing about how skin works.
All you've done is make statements that are not true, and link studies that do not support your conclusion, as well as not read or misread arguments.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and InjectE
I didn't say they didn't you fucking retard.

It isn't as irritating you faggot, we've been over this.

Tazarotene was observed to have greater efficacy and comparable tolerability and to be a cost-effective alternative to tretinoin 0.1% microsponge gel.

I already have proven you wrong ou stupid faggot you're just either too retarded or intentionally obtuse because I proved it with your own study.

All you've done is make statements that are not true, and link studies that do not support your conclusion, as well as not read or misread arguments.
Yea thats short term. I said tretinoin was better LONG TERM. short term doesnt mean shit.
-
and its just as irritating as tretinoin when you use equivalent doses.

tret .1% =/ tazorac .1%