don’t use the ordinary lash serum

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
saw on here it worked for some people and they recommended it. started using it twice a day and it irritated the fuck out of my eyes making around my eyes red. all of my friends are asking i’m i’m tired or sick. i’ll try using it once a day after my eyes recover but this is brutal

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, coispet, Tai Lung and 4 others
saw on here it worked for some people and they recommended it. started using it twice a day and it irritated the fuck out of my eyes making around my eyes red. all of my friends are asking i’m i’m tired or sick. i’ll try using it once a day after my eyes recover but this is brutal
works fine for me, irritates but works

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Try coping with oral minoxidil/castor oil, much more effective than topical application.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and NorwoodAscender
Try coping with oral minoxidil/castor oil, much more effective than topical application.
i have both topical minox and castor oil with me i could try. think i’ll start with castor because of less sides. i’m applying minox topically on my brows rn

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
i have both topical minox and castor oil with me i could try. think i’ll start with castor because of less sides. i’m applying minox topically on my brows rn
I only took oral castor for like a few days and than stopped but it worked much better and quicker as opposed to when i applied it topically. Much easier to take too.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Topical only works on 10 percent of people while oral works on 90 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and NorwoodAscender
Topical only works on 10 percent of people while oral works on 90 percent.
good to know. stopped using topical castor because i didn’t notice a difference other than the hairs getting kind of “finer” but it would be the exact same just applying vaseline to them which i’ve just been doing instead

good to know. stopped using topical castor because i didn’t notice a difference other than the hairs getting kind of “finer” but it would be the exact same just applying vaseline to them which i’ve just been doing instead
Those are stats about minoxidil but I'm sure caster oil has similar stats

• +1
Those are stats about minoxidil but I'm sure caster oil has similar stats
gotcha. well i’m definitely in the 10% of minox tho at least eyebrow wise. i’m noticing new hairs and my brows are no question getting more dense. granted didn’t notice a difference until i started combining the minox with a dermastamp every 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
does the ordinary serum actually work alots of anecdotes that say it didn't and women think subliminals work so idk what to believe, but looking from the ingredient list theres nothing that would help or are pure cope oil like castor

• +1
does the ordinary serum actually work alots of anecdotes that say it didn't and women think subliminals work so idk what to believe, but looking from the ingredient list theres nothing that would help or are pure cope oil like castor
yeah couldn’t tell you for sure man. i just started 3 days ago so no results yet at least. but others here apparently have seen improvements

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
yeah couldn’t tell you for sure man. i just started 3 days ago so no results yet at least. but others here apparently have seen improvements
i tried it for 3 months had 0 progress so i just dropped it

• +1
i tried it for 3 months had 0 progress so i just dropped it
latisse or oral minox are probably the only two actual things that would 100% give results. both have moderate sides tho unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
ive been running it for about three weeks straight now i havent had any irritation but i also only used it on my eyelashes only 3 times but even then no irritation lowkey made my eyebrows alott thicker

ordinary is known for being dogshit

Id try the ordinary as long as its sides aren’t bad and are safer than Latisse. Im not having my eyes go a darker colour or giving myself uee

Id try the ordinary as long as its sides aren’t bad and are safer than Latisse. Im not having my eyes go a darker colour or giving myself uee
If u don’t want sides watch for prostaglandins analogues in the ingredients. You can send me the composition and and I’ll tell you

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
Only phenoxyethanol is a meh ingredient (sintetic preservative, which could damage hormones in a high concentration), but it’s at the end of the ingredients list so it’s in a small concentration
No prostaglandin analogues, only peptides
I would give it a try ngl, but probably is not that effective

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
Only phenoxyethanol is a meh ingredient (sintetic preservative, which could damage hormones in a high concentration), but it’s at the end of the ingredients list so it’s in a small concentration
No prostaglandin analogues, only peptides
I would give it a try ngl, but probably is not that effective
As in for both of which I sent? The one that creates thicker lashes looks promising icl

• +1
Reactions: its_over
ye probably is gonna add some tiny more length and that’s it
That’s fine tbh every molecule matters. If anything tho I think my lashes would be better off tinted which i do wanna dye them soon. Lower lashes are lacking

• +1
Reactions: its_over
That’s fine tbh every molecule matters. If anything tho I think my lashes would be better off tinted which i do wanna dye them soon. Lower lashes are lacking
Same. I just fraud sometimes with Vaseline but it’s not enough

Just use minox on your lashes bro