Don’t waste your 20s

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
You’re not Meeks. Most of you will descend by 30 . Fuck as many different (attractive) girls as possible do all possible looksmax study all Wikipedia get insane ripped physique smoke cigarettes ( only time in life you can get away with smoking ) sneak into underground bars train your dark triad study people exploit them. Don’t waste your time with university, meditate in a cave , NEET or build skills while NEETing at your own pace. I already wasted 3 years of my 20s ( probably 4 as it will realistically take me a year to get very lean and perfect skin n teeth) and I regret it very hard

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Enlil, hardestmfintheroom and 15 others
don't smoke

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, 7zyzz7, Rimaxtis and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 58285, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
You’re not Meeks. Most of you will descend by 30 . Fuck as many different (attractive) girls as possible do all possible looksmax study all Wikipedia get insane ripped physique smoke cigarettes ( only time in life you can get away with smoking ) sneak into underground bars train your dark triad study people exploit them. Don’t waste your time with university, meditate in a cave , NEET or build skills while NEETing at your own pace. I already wasted 3 years of my 20s ( probably 4 as it will realistically take me a year to get very lean and perfect skin n teeth) and I regret it very
Op is 12 year old who just discovered hamza

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, arabcelxxx, hardestmfintheroom and 9 others
You’re not Meeks. Most of you will descend by 30 . Fuck as many different (attractive) girls as possible do all possible looksmax study all Wikipedia get insane ripped physique smoke cigarettes ( only time in life you can get away with smoking ) sneak into underground bars train your dark triad study people exploit them. Don’t waste your time with university, meditate in a cave , NEET or build skills while NEETing at your own pace. I already wasted 3 years of my 20s ( probably 4 as it will realistically take me a year to get very lean and perfect skin n teeth) and I regret it very hard
Just being obese wated me like a decade of my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Wallenberg, DoII and 1 other person
Sry to hear bro. I agree with not wasting time with school tho

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Allornothing and iam good boy
We obese hypothyroid cels age in reverse, Benjamin button type shit
Now im like 20% body fat but jesus it was pure hell and now its like going out of prison im behind in romantic relationship cause nobody wanted my obese ass ofc now im fucked

youre not getting lean, you'll keep munching on that curry all day long

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Allornothing
Now im like 20% body fat but jesus it was pure hell and now its like going out of prison im behind in romantic relationship cause nobody wanted my obese ass ofc now im fucked
Just get to 12 percent and start fucking. Make it seem like you’re experienced but it’s not big deal. It’s all one big game of deceit

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and lowiqNormie
As if I have a choice with my shitty genetics.No amount of hard work I put in will yield any life-changing results.Some of us have no choice but to accept defeat. There is no such thing as free will. It was never within my control.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BrahminBoss
As if I have a choice with my shitty genetics.No amount of hard work I put in will yield any life-changing results.Some of us have no choice but to accept defeat. There is no such thing as free will. It was never within my control.
20s is just main game. Till 40 you can do side quests . 40- 50 you can do POI.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@7zyzz7

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Studying darktraid is harder than mbbs

• +1
Bro how to gain naturall lean muscle without out any drugs I'm so skinny my body and face in even light have hollowcheeks I look atuswitz survivor how to fix it

• +1
Don't waste yours 20s guys

>28 year old with over 40k posts in less than an year

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, 7zyzz7, iam good boy and 1 other person
I'm like 25 next year.

I needed to see this but still dk wtf to do.

51PD23ygd2L AC UF10001000 QL80

Too poor, too high inhib and too subhuman.

• So Sad
I'm like 25 next year.

I needed to see this but still dk wtf to do.

View attachment 2635190

Too poor, too high inhib and too subhuman.
dooo fucking everything u can just imagine youre 50 yo with grandkids and u look back on your life is this how you spend your prime as a man? Get into debt it doesnt matter looksmax as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 7zyzz7 and Brus Wane
dooo fucking everything u can just imagine youre 50 yo with grandkids and u look back on your life is this how you spend your prime as a man? Get into debt it doesnt matter looksmax as much as possible
I shall take your advice to heart bhai.

Except the 🚬 part.
What's up with that shit?
It's a looksmin, healthmin and erectionmin.

• +1
I shall take your advice to heart bhai.

Except the 🚬 part.
What's up with that shit?
It's a looksmin, healthmin and erectionmin.

I was half joking but If you are planning to smoke then 20s is the best time to do it especially if you buy organic tobacco and gamma tocopherol which prevents carbon monoxide poisoning which is the main problem with cigarettes. Just quit at 30 . During 20s ur skin wont be damaged as much. Its why models smoke helps them keep lean

I've been trying for years, life never put me in situations where I could meet good people. I love STEM but it's the wrong field to pick if living a socialmaxxed life is a priority, I have no idea how these cool groups of people you see having fun in clubs, festivals, Ibiza etc. meet. Plus covid fucked my social life hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Nick.Harte and BrahminBoss
I was half joking but If you are planning to smoke then 20s is the best time to do it especially if you buy organic tobacco and gamma tocopherol which prevents carbon monoxide poisoning which is the main problem with cigarettes. Just quit at 30 . During 20s ur skin wont be damaged as much. Its why models smoke helps them keep lean
Nah I can live without ciggies & booze.
I'm only addicted to coom content.

• +1
I've been trying for years, life never put me in situations where I could meet good people. I love STEM but it's the wrong field to pick if living a socialmaxxed life is a priority. Plus covid fucked my social life hard.
MMA / Hiking groups/ hippies are best bet , jst do what @MoggerGaston does

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and 7zyzz7
3847701 1703667970661

• WTF
Reactions: 7zyzz7
u need to smoke some american spirit blacks dey are so good blud

• Love it
increase smoking and public trolling. visualize gore and listen to nightcore on full blast with backwards hat on.

increase cigarette smoking and ice cream and bench press will make you unstoppable anabolic machine

• Love it
Thankd for motivation, these things actually made me a lot. Lot low inhib tbh , i see everyone as subhuman hence dont even register their hate for me

• +1
2024 our year

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
@andy9432 legit advices?

Just being obese wated me like a decade of my life
But you obviously had other problems than being obese if it straight up destroyed a whole decade of life

• Hmm...
But you obviously had other problems than being obese if it straight up destroyed a whole decade of life
Obesity affects everything even the things you don’t think it does

30s are the new 20s, it's okay.

I am lucky I wasn't born a pedophile and I am starting to find older women more attractive ngl. I can't lose.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back