Don’t waste your money on beta carotene

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
Literally took 2-4 pills daily for two months now, has done nothing to my skin. Some people end up getting that orange look but it didn’t work for me, I also took lycopene on top of it. Now I’m stuck with a bottle of shit that clutters up my desk. About to toss it. Save your $14 for a fuck load of eggs and milk tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Prince88
yeah didn't work for me either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Literally took 2-4 pills daily for two months now, has done nothing to my skin. Some people end up getting that orange look but it didn’t work for me, I also took lycopene on top of it. Now I’m stuck with a bottle of shit that clutters up my desk. About to toss it. Save your $14 for a fuck load of eggs and milk tbh
imo the after photos look worse a lot of the time, I am just gonna hyperdose MSM and glucosamine and get pale ass skin tbh

imo the after photos look worse a lot of the time, I am just gonna hyperdose MSM and glucosamine and get pale ass skin tbh
Tell me you are curry without telling me you are curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Prince88, Deleted member 22093 and 2 others
interesting. how come some people have had such nice tone after? is your source legit? :feelshmm:

Need to take it with fat to increase absorption.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Schönling
Causes cancer btw, thank me later

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
interesting. how come some people have had such nice tone after? is your source legit? :feelshmm:
I bought mine from Amazon jfl, idk if it is or not but I already have that orange hue as a white guy and red kind of idk if I really need it just thought I’d get tan

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Worked for me I think. Hard to say with certainty.

MSM and glucoasmine makes your skin white?

Worked for me, got an orange glow in the face, but only in the face though not the body. Also I take 8 pills a day

aren't you supposed to take alpha-carotene also? i think i remember seeing that in one of HM enchanted_elixir's threads

Tell me you are curry without telling me you are curry
no my spanish genes fuck me up give me olive skin that sometimes looks too tan, I want that pale ass skin

Use it and go out in sun… you will tan faster

It worked for me you have to get a high quality brand online and take like 100,000 IU a day and after about 2 weeks you'll be incredibly orange.

It worked for me you have to get a high quality brand online and take like 100,000 IU a day and after about 2 weeks you'll be incredibly orange.
Carrots hace around 100 000iu in 100-200g

I’ll keep taking 100000 IUs and see what happens, I kind of don’t really care if I’m tan tho def not gonna buy them again

If you want a yellow tone to your skin just destroy your liver and get jaundice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927