Don’t wear noselifts

DoII

DoII

Temp. Banned
I was testing it to see if I could get an upturned nose and it went up my nasal cavity and I spat it out Jfl didn’t work even

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Wasted $40

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 28896
Why would you want an upturned nose as a guy?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
jfl are you a foid to wear that shit???

just be confident bro u utter dogshit moron

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox
i cant belive you went out of your way to put a nose lift up your nose LMAO,any hard fraud like 'nose lifts' wigs,shoe lifts and coloured contacts always get found out fast if lets say you get a girlfreind doing it you cant maintin it

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and DoII
i cant belive you went out of your way to put a nose lift up your nose LMAO,any hard fraud like 'nose lifts' wigs,shoe lifts and coloured contacts always get found out fast if lets say you get a girlfreind doing it you cant maintin it
I’ve done worse (lifts)

i cant even think of something that could be worse then 'nose lifts' lmaoo please tell me
4 inch shoe lifts
Fraud 5’6
To 5’10 in boots

4 inch shoe lifts
Fraud 5’6
To 5’10 in boots
lmaoo whats your plan if you pull bc of it,bring a girl back and drop the news your 5'6 and hope you stays ?LMAOO

• +1
lmaoo whats your plan if you pull bc of it,bring a girl back and drop the news your 5'6 and hope you stays ?LMAOO
You don’t take them off that’s the thing avoid it at all costs make excuses

You don’t take them off that’s the thing avoid it at all costs make excuses
if you go to the beach? and for sex?? hows that gonna go lol 'babe why are you wearing shoes during sex'???

• +1
if you go to the beach? and for sex?? hows that gonna go lol 'babe why are you wearing shoes during sex'???
That’s why you don’t go there brother
Also some people do wear shoes in sex

That’s why you don’t go there brother
Also some people do wear shoes in sex
broo how long can you hold a 4 inch fraud thats genuinley fucking massive,the longer you wait too the worse it will get when she finds out bc you cant hold out that long and did you just SAY SOME PEOPLE WEAR SHOES FOR SEX bro im actually dying lmaoo are you gonna be naked with just shoes HAHAHAHAHA

broo how long can you hold a 4 inch fraud thats genuinley fucking massive,the longer you wait too the worse it will get when she finds out bc you cant hold out that long and did you just SAY SOME PEOPLE WEAR SHOES FOR SEX bro im actually dying lmaoo are you gonna be naked with just shoes HAHAHAHAHA
@Ai Impact

Explain bro

nahh explain yourself bro please i gotta know what the fuck your thought procces is on that
I wear lifts to live a normal life and be treated as a citizen beo

I don’t wear them all the time at the house obviously

@Ai Impact
worked for me. im 5ft4 with 3 inch lifts i was fucking raw a girl who is 5ft7 for over a year

meanwhile ur on here crying about it as an incel

worked for me. im 5ft4 with 3 inch lifts i was fucking raw a girl who is 5ft7 for over a year

meanwhile ur on here crying about it as an incel
cap, you cant give an explantion how you fucker her 'raw' without giving away your 5'4 as i said you cant wear only shoes and be naked lmaoo

cap, you cant give an explantion how you fucker her 'raw' without giving away your 5'4 as i said you cant wear only shoes and be naked lmaoo
the main thing is she dont wanna feel ur real height all the time and in public

in private girls dont care as much about ur height

she even knows my real height. we showered together like 2 weeks ago

I was testing it to see if I could get an upturned nose and it went up my nasal cavity and I spat it out Jfl didn’t work even
how can u spit it out if its in your nose?

How will he go to bed? „Why are you wearing your boots 24/7“ „pls babe I wanna go to the beach or swimming pool“ „wanna take a shower with me?“

• +1
Reactions: finn899
How will he go to bed? „Why are you wearing your boots 24/7“ „pls babe I wanna go to the beach or swimming pool“ „wanna take a shower with me?“
Shut up Nig you gotta do what u gotta do look at @Ai Impact
Nothing wrong has happen d to him
Manlets need them they’re law not for u tho

• +1
i literally showered with a girl 3 inches taller than me when i wear lifts usually. they just dont wanna be seen out in public with a manlet so wear them when u go outside with her

• +1
i literally showered with a girl 3 inches taller than me when i wear lifts usually. they just dont wanna be seen out in public with a manlet so wear them when u go outside with her
if a girl doesnt want to be seen with you out in public without lifts then shes probobly not for you

• +1
if a girl doesnt want to be seen with you out in public without lifts then shes probobly not for you
like if it affects your like just get limb lengthening surgery has to be easier then doing all that

jfl are you a foid to wear that shit???

just be confident bro u utter dogshit moron
Is It just me or is the foid in ur sig trying to make a swastika using their arms and clothing

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
Link me them please

link to this accessory? i cant find anything on it

• +1
Reactions: DoII
I wear colored contacts even if they know it doesn’t matter