What surgeons give MASCULINE rhinoplasties?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Silver
Been fed up with most nose jobs looking overly feminine upturned antd they ruin dorsal aesthetics with overly defined nostril show. I have a feminine that is too upturned and less projected. Is there any surgeons who do speciality nasal spine adjustment or do I have to go overseas for this?
My natural nose vs what I want it to be changed to

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Rhinoplasty is for females mostly and most guys who do some extreme changes end up being gay
Your nose is not your problem it's your recessed narrow ugly jaw that makes your nose standout

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PSLdemigod, exo and Zeta
Rhinoplasty is for females mostly and most guys who do some extreme changes end up being gay
Your nose is not your problem it's your recessed narrow ugly jaw that makes your nose standout
What if I don't like a bulbous feminine nose? I understand jaw is law but the nose ruins my harmony lmfao, I get jaw surgery then what? I just look like Roderick hefley with a nose of swine and it'll still stick out

Nevermind found a surgeon, useless fucking site

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and optimisticzoomer
bro leave ur fucking nose alone its above average already u retard i had to get a rhinoplasty cuz my nose was insanely fucking big and hooked.
now i have a normal nose, nothing that would give me complimetns since its just straight and not upturned or smtg. but nose is not something people get complimented on, only upturned prettyboys but i wouldnt try to replicate that lmao i asked for a straight one

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Eren and Zeta
bro leave ur fucking nose alone its above average already u retard i had to get a rhinoplasty cuz my nose was insanely fucking big and hooked.
now i have a normal nose, nothing that would give me complimetns since its just straight and not upturned or smtg. but nose is not something people get complimented on, only upturned prettyboys but i wouldnt try to replicate that lmao i asked for a straight one
Yuno_Howitez?

Narrow jaw and recessed maxilla. However some guys have an abnormally bad nose and would benefit from Rhino.

u wont get a masculine long pointy nose
ull end up looking fake and gay or no difference at all like 100% of results i seen

u wont get a masculine long pointy nose
ull end up looking fake and gay or no difference at all like 100% of results i seen
What about this result? Best one I’ve seen yet

Attachments

• 0e1f8f5ddfb699b7cf10269b1191341a.jpeg
    0e1f8f5ddfb699b7cf10269b1191341a.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online
wtf
how did he make his nose longer?
is that an implant used? could be fake, source?
Legit got no clue. Just saved on my phone. Maybe try reverse image search

id assume rib cartilage was used

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and wollet2
This mf went from an Asian to Latino lol
did he get other surgery? his philtrum is protruding much more in the before. also lol at his eyebrows
he must be "looksmaxxing" like crazy

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Legit got no clue. Just saved on my phone. Maybe try reverse image search

id assume rib cartilage was used
Korean surgeons and Asian based doctors usually know how to augment projection with that technique. I don't have flat nasal bridge it's projected but it's a ski slope and I'd want the bridge and tip to be masc. Mirin doctor results

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
did he get other surgery? his philtrum is protruding much more in the before. also lol at his eyebrows
he must be "looksmaxxing" like crazy
Looks like a glabella/browridge implant, he def browsed here most. Normies usually don't change browbone and get that nasal angle.

Looks like a glabella/browridge implant, he def browsed here most. Normies usually don't change browbone and get that nasal angle.
what about his nose. insane result tbh. went from fetal alcohol baby to somewhat resembling a man

how did his philtrum become less protruding