Dont worry about big biceps instead focus on trying to get 6 pack abs its more better than huge muscles

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
NGL I would rather look like this
Why You Can't Get 6-Pack Abs With Sit Ups and Leg Raises - Oskar Faarkrog

than look like this
Bodybuilder bulked first time at 265lbs - YouTube

I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes its probably more better to have a 6 pack and be really skinny than have huge muscles but be a higher bodyfat percentage because it just looks more aesthetic and woman find that more attractive than huge bulky muscular roided out dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Gaia262 and 6 others
>I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes
Don't care about what women think

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (1083).png
    Снимок экрана (1083).png
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128, Gaia262 and 9 others
water nigga

I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes

Hey prettyboy i will fuck your brains out come on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 7 others
which one of the 2 is David Laid ???

Agreed
I think soon the West will lose its obsession over the gym, it's already started to happen.

People act like lifting 6 days a week is necessary, but actually it's excessive and while not necessarily unhealthy physiologically, no where near optimally healthy. Go 2-4 times a week, do cardio and compound exercises every time, and go on a walk every day. And eat clean and balanced and proportionate to your level of exercise. You'll get leaner and not look excessive. Trying to compensate for lack of height or an ugly face by killing yourself in the gym is a waste of time imo. Use that extra time to devote to studies, reading, or something else.

Gym bodies are a social construct more than an indicator is breeding potential. Look at "old hollywood men," for example, they looked strong and lean but healthy but had big hands, strong faces, etc (more accurate indicators of natal test.) and women arguably find them more attractive than the gymcelled mediocre faced hollywood actors of today. That is much preferred and infinitely more sustainable and healthy long term.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 5 others
Muh you’re either anorexic or fat

Braindead post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, White Swordsman, Skrocle and 4 others
maybe dont neglet any part of your lifting routine? work abs and biceps :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 18890
focus on having an attractive face (y)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5815
Thank god the only two options are being a 120 pound twink with single digit body fat percentage and a roided up 260 pound gorilla with 30% bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, EverythingMaxxer, Oberyn and 5 others
>I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes
but you are lean and skinny ???

the real reason why men cope with big muscles is because they are binge eaters and don't want to stop stuffing their face all day

being lean skinny is much harder than being a buff guy who can bench press 315 no one will admit this

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, House Lannister and Deleted member 18418
Don't care I want overpowering arms like the golden age bodybuilders.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Skrocle, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Sexually Disabled
water thread man..
there are studies out there, WOMEN LIKE LEAN & ATHLETIC GUYS PERIOD

maybe dont neglet any part of your lifting routine? work abs and biceps :ogre:
Inb4 bigger waist from direct ab training

• +1
the real reason why men cope with big muscles is because they are binge eaters and don't want to stop stuffing their face all day

being lean skinny is much harder than being a buff guy who can bench press 315 no one will admit this
It took me about a full year to go from about 20% to 10% body fat and a decent sixpack. By far the hardest thing I've done in my life. Plus I don't maintain that low, I maintain 12%, still a visible sixpack but not as visible as back then.

That year included many days of water fasting, tons of veggies and berries, tons of protein, tons of cardio, skipping meals etc.

Getting a visible 6pack is the hardest looksmax there is because so much dieting is involved. But every man with strong willpower should try doing it at least once in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Over, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 2 others
Being skinny but not anorexic tier is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, never_lucky, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
dumb cunt:feelsuhh:

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: Skrocle
bro how did u take a pic of me wtf

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Agreed
I think soon the West will lose its obsession over the gym, it's already started to happen.

People act like lifting 6 days a week is necessary, but actually it's excessive and while not necessarily unhealthy physiologically, no where near optimally healthy. Go 2-4 times a week, do cardio and compound exercises every time, and go on a walk every day. And eat clean and balanced and proportionate to your level of exercise. You'll get leaner and not look excessive. Trying to compensate for lack of height or an ugly face by killing yourself in the gym is a waste of time imo. Use that extra time to devote to studies, reading, or something else.

Gym bodies are a social construct more than an indicator is breeding potential. Look at "old hollywood men," for example, they looked strong and lean but healthy but had big hands, strong faces, etc (more accurate indicators of natal test.) and women arguably find them more attractive than the gymcelled mediocre faced hollywood actors of today. That is much preferred and infinitely more sustainable and healthy long term.
Why would you say it's already happening?

NGL I would rather look like this
Why You Can't Get 6-Pack Abs With Sit Ups and Leg Raises - Oskar Faarkrog't Get 6-Pack Abs With Sit Ups and Leg Raises - Oskar Faarkrog

than look like this
Bodybuilder bulked first time at 265lbs - YouTube

I think women prefer guys who are lean and skinny than extremely muscular bulked up dudes its probably more better to have a 6 pack and be really skinny than have huge muscles but be a higher bodyfat percentage because it just looks more aesthetic and woman find that more attractive than huge bulky muscular roided out dudes
Easier to get abs if you’re building more muscle tbh

Tbh stuffing your face can unironically be harder than cutting, this bulk was fucking hard at first harder than any cut ever was its all about having your body adjust and forming a routine tbh

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 5815
based

Tbh stuffing your face can unironically be harder than cutting, this bulk was fucking hard at first harder than any cut ever was its all about having your body adjust and forming a routine tbh
maybe I was projecting a bit because I LOVE food, I could eat 10 000 calories of healthy stuff

especially if you eat fatty meat the calories go up very fast in my case

maybe I was projecting a bit because I LOVE food, I could eat 10 000 calories of healthy stuff

Yeah i feel you

• +1

Post video of you eating 10k calories of chicken and rice

Post video of you eating 10k calories of chicken and rice
chicken is very poor in nutrients and the chicken you get from the grocery store is high in omega 6 pufas, the chicken and rice diet is a gymcel meme

I don't eat 10k calories because being lean is everything but I easily could with grassfed beef, liver, milk/kefir , eggs, cheese, butter, fruit, fruit juices, honey, shellfish, cane sugar, coconut oil, rice, potatoes the typical stuff I eat it's just so delicious

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
chicken is very poor in nutrients and the chicken you get from the grocery store is high in omega 6 pufas, the chicken and rice diet is a gymcel meme

I don't eat 10k calories because being lean is everything but I easily could with grassfed beef, liver, milk/kefir , eggs, cheese, butter, fruit, fruit juices, honey, shellfish, cane sugar, coconut oil, rice, potatoes the typical stuff I eat it's just so delicious
What? Nutrients? Just how stupid of a motherfucker Are you? Chicken has protein

• WTF
Reactions: jaw_is_law
What? Nutrients? Just how stupid of a motherfucker Are you? Chicken has protein
you're the stupid one here but you don't realize it, protein is fucking easy to get

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law