Don’t you dare be ugly around Barrett in school because he looked like a beautiful girl

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 0199

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and NoseProphecy
@Zenis

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I want to punch Jordan in his stupid little faggot face so badly.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and butterworld
@LeonidasGui

• +1
@mirrormogger

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and NoseProphecy
@lemonnz

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and NoseProphecy
So ugly

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and nword49
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and NoseProphecy
And shit under eye support and maxilla projection

• +1
Are you jealous of barrets maxilla
Wtf, this forum has Jewish mossad agents stalking me, I was thinking in my head to make a post about flamingo and then I see ur pfp, wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and JCaesar
Are you jealous of barrets maxilla
Unironically yes my maxilla is recessed but ignoring his insane maxilla and chin projection that deathmogs mine his face is still very punchable and I would enjoy laying my hands on him very much.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and JCaesar
Wtf, this forum has Jewish mossad agents stalking me, I was thinking in my head to make a post about flamingo and then I see ur pfp, wtf
Haha mirin for recognising him, I made a rate thread on him some time ago I think he mogs

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
Unironically yes my maxilla is recessed but ignoring his insane maxilla and chin projection that deathmogs mine his face is still very punchable and I would enjoy laying my hands on him very much.
Wtf ur black yet ur maxilla is recessed damn

All the girls would be yelling at you
And his male friends would beat yoi
Up if you touched him though because he would be popular

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and LeonidasGui
No he wasnt popular,
He was a gay faggot and bullied by jocks in school. Have u even read the article dude?

No he wasnt popular,
He was a gay faggot and bullied by jocks in school. Have u even read the article dude?
What article are you talking about? And they were friends with him genius since he is a Chad @LeonidasGui

No he wasnt popular,
Also u know Jordan Barrett descends from an alien lineage? Theres a reason he is so insane looking PSL wise.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Okay I don’t fear aussies they’re all dipshitted faggots but the JBs in Australia mog tbh.

What article are you talking about? And they were friends with him genius since he is a Chad @LeonidasGui
No, didnt happen. He was bullied SPECIFICALLY for his pretty boy looks (supposedly) by jocks. I assumed they envied him but he wasn't popular

OP has to be a faggot

Stop trolling lol
Why do you think the retard never wears clothes and acts so aspie? he's uncomfortable as fuck in his flesh suit

Only striking feature about my face tbh other than my jawline
Ur chilling with those eyes + like 6'3 height or something go slay out there lil bro

No, didnt happen. He was bullied SPECIFICALLY for his pretty boy looks (supposedly) by jocks. I assumed they envied him but he wasn't popular
There is no article about that wdym? What articlem

There is no article about that wdym? What articlem
Bro im ngl i read it a while ago so i don't have it. But I'm not lying, u can prolly find it somewhere, it goes in detail a lot about jordans early life especially school life

Ur chilling with those eyes + like 6'3 height or something go slay out there lil bro
I’m 6’4” 300lbs i only have big boy appeal which is like nothing but if I stay on the cut for like 7 more months I’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
I’m 6’4” 300lbs i only have big boy appeal which is like nothing but if I stay on the cut for like 7 more months I’ll be fine
U wont struggle with that height tbh lose weight and groom urself and u can fit into tyronelite possibly

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Bro im ngl i read it a while ago so i don't have it. But I'm not lying, u can prolly find it somewhere, it goes in detail a lot about jordans early life especially school life
wtf it would have been posted here @LeonidasGui

U wont struggle with that height tbh lose weight and groom urself and u can fit into tyronelite possibly
Chadlite/chad maybe I’ve been told by people on this forum but I’ll probably fit more into textbook HTN category tbh it all depends on my bone structure which is a mystery considering I have many inches of fat on my face.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
U think Barrett would be popular with black peoples due to good maxilla

U think Barrett would be popular with black peoples due to good maxilla
Yeah he’d be popular with black people getting his asshole gaped open in prison retard barrett looks like a fucking girl

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
wtf it would have been posted here @LeonidasGui
Do u have the video of barrett doing dangerous snowboarding?

No but where was this article posted and when did y read about it?
I don't remember much like I said. Maybe read about 5 months ago

I don't remember much like I said. Maybe read about 5 months ago
If it exists why was it never posted here since many people really interested in him here?

If it exists why was it never posted here since many people really interested in him here?
I dont know bro im just telling u what i remember

Yeah he’d be popular with black people getting his asshole gaped open in prison retard barrett looks like a fucking girl
Would he hire people to protect him from big scary black guys

How about if he went to a school with black prople

I want to punch Jordan in his stupid little faggot face so badly.
You’re some huge black guy wanting to beat up white prettyboy like Barrett I don’t t think it would end well for you 😂😂😂

Proof jordan barett is overrated as fuck. He lacks dimorphism to the point he looks better as a foid
He’s quite dimorphic, it’s just his nose is too small and the tip is too elevated, he apparently also uses eyeliner and his hair is usually somewhat feminine.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back