Don’t you dare be ugly around Barrett in school because he looked like a beautiful girl

You’re some huge black guy wanting to beat up white prettyboy like Barrett I don’t t think it would end well for you 😂😂😂
I am not a huge black guy kys

He’s quite dimorphic, it’s just his nose is too small and the tip is too elevated, he apparently also uses eyeliner and his hair is usually somewhat feminine.
Do you think he looked like a pretty girl on some way bullying ugly

Bro im ngl i read it a while ago so i don't have it. But I'm not lying, u can prolly find it somewhere, it goes in detail a lot about jordans early life especially school life
Stop lying wtf

• +1
Reactions: Pei
No he wasnt popular,
He was a gay faggot and bullied by jocks in school. Have u even read the article dude?
He was popular and he was the bully why u saying bullshit? Ive talked to people that went to school with him that hates him

He was popular and he was the bully why u saying bullshit? Ive talked to people that went to school with him that hates him
U mean retards on reddit who could be lying. JFL

It doesn’t exist yeah
It doesnt hes saying some shit to cope theres no information about barrett in school anywhere but form people that went there

• +1
Im not retarded its a she and she posted her face and is the same age and went to the Same school

Im not retarded its a she and she posted her face and is the same age and went to the Same school
I mean there’s not that many articles on him wtf is he talking about post the link then dude

Barrett had mostly Female friends and was popular and bullied people and also he never really went to school
3EC5AC27 C1B1 45F2 817C 706B27B43274
8174847A 8270 475F 9651 9E7E3DEA10C5

Yeah and there’s no articles talking about what happened at how schopl what his life was like wtf
Yea doesnt exist tbh only started getting articles when he was 18

• +1
Why making up stuff @cromagnon

Im not FUCKING making stuff up. If u dont want to believe me don't believe me. I don't care. Im just telling u what i read somewhere.

looks like a tranny

Im not FUCKING making stuff up. If u dont want to believe me don't believe me. I don't care. Im just telling u what i read somewhere.
Then post the link

Then post the link
I told u i read it a while ago and don't have the link. If u dont want to believe me not my problem

I told u i read it a while ago and don't have the link. If u dont want to believe me not my problem
Take your meds bro there’s no article talking about that

why can’t you just find it then?
not my fucking problem to find it for u guys. i mentioned it because i slightly remembered it not doing a whole search for

not my fucking problem to find it for u guys. i mentioned it because i slightly remembered it not doing a whole search for
Misremember then because no article exists on the internet about Barrett’s life in school just say it tbh

IMG 1951
Closest I find @LeonidasGui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back