Don't you feel fake wearing lifts or elevator shoes?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
And have you noticed any improvement in how girls react to you when you wear lifts or elevator shoes?

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Richard_Hungwell and NegativeNorwood
no, nobody has ever said anything about my height changing, they probably assume its just the shoes ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, jabaduk, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I wear 1 inch lifts in the boots I wear for nights out, it feels like about the upper limit of what I can get away with. I do notice that everyone seems to be wearing some kind of lift or tall-heeled boot these days so to a point it's just a matter of keeping up with everyone else.

I don't really notice much difference in reactions, I just get height mogged less so it's psychological.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, 11gaijin, currylightskin and 2 others
I don't really notice much difference in reactions, I just get height mogged less so it's psychological.
I guess it's psychological, which can make you feel better and make you more social/NT. But I think I would feel fake which would make me high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I wear 6cm elevator shoes for nights out- bare in mind every other normie wears airmax these days which are 3.5cm so im only gaining 1 inch on airmaxcels, and about 1.5 inch on other normies

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Wallenberg
I don’t have lift so one time I used bundles of socks as lifts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, tournesol, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I feel fake for using them, I don't want to fraud my height.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I only wear them cuz other people wear them.

Cant be caught slacking.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
well women fraud 90% of their appearance so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Sick, Descargue96, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
I understand lifts etc., when having a date that can lead to ONS at most. But what about dates that have LTR potential? What about when the girl notices you aren't as tall as she thought at first?

I understand lifts etc., when having a date that can lead to ONS at most. But what about dates that have LTR potential? What about when the girl notices you aren't as tall as she thought at first?
b

Is being heightmogged really that bad? I'm 5'4 - 5'5 and am not fazed

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's better to be tall, but if you have a GL face, you can do better than taller people with average faces. But everything else being constant being tall is good.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I should lifts max from 6'5 to 6'10

• JFL
Don’t feel bad wearing lifts.

Girls apply thick layers of makeup to become human looking.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 23611, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

Ancient Roman and Greeks, both men and women, wore platform sandals called Kothorni or buskins, but unlike Persian horse riders or Egyptian butchers, high heels were worn to separate the social classes. In ancient Rome, where prostitution was legal, high heels were used to identify those within the trade to clients.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Tom Jones and Wallenberg

It's like "I feel fake.. I'm not confident enough without these lifts" kinda thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
no lol. women are walking around with frauded 1psl year round when they go outside

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 23611, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
no lol. women are walking around with frauded 1psl year round when they go outside
Do you use makeup? I think guys should use makeup too.

No need. Men generally have much better skin and age gracefully.

Men age like fine wine and women like milk

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Wallenberg

slightly fill in brows so it doesnt look faggy or light concealer occasionally to balance my skin tone out. its a nice coloring boost. If you use makeup just keep it to a minimum and choose 1 piece to look natural

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Wallenberg
No need. Men generally have much better skin and age gracefully.

Men age like fine wine and women like milk
Yeah, but young women use makeup too so it's not only about aging.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
most normies wear nikes, and yeezys and shit. all the new shoes have "boost" or "air" which is like a 1.5 inch fraud. i have a 1 inch insole that i use on normal non "air" shoes so i dont feel fake tbh

• +1

I have recently started wearing 9cm shoes. I would guess this is a +2 inch boost over a normal shoe.

When a girl notices - if you are attractive otherwise, it probably won't matter. If your height is the only reason she finds you attractive, and you're not otherwise tall, it'll probably matter. That said, at the end of the day, your girl barely gives a shit how tall you are. Her main concern is that you appear taller than other men when she's out with you.

Have not had a single person mention or notice it IRL. I have convinced 3 of my mates to buy some though.

• +1
I have recently started wearing 9cm shoes. I would guess this is a +2 inch boost over a normal shoe.

When a girl notices - if you are attractive otherwise, it probably won't matter. If your height is the only reason she finds you attractive, and you're not otherwise tall, it'll probably matter. That said, at the end of the day, your girl barely gives a shit how tall you are. Her main concern is that you appear taller than other men when she's out with you.

Have not had a single person mention or notice it IRL. I have convinced 3 of my mates to buy some though.
How long did it take to get used to 9 cm shoes? Do you wear them when you are with people who know you or only when you meet random tinder girls etc?

• +1
Reactions: Dog
most normies wear nikes, and yeezys and shit. all the new shoes have "boost" or "air" which is like a 1.5 inch fraud. i have a 1 inch insole that i use on normal non "air" shoes so i dont feel fake tbh
Where I live almost all zoomers wear tall shoes (and they say their height in shoes XDD) while I only wear black converse that give me just 2cm height

I remember when my friend who is a fan of yeezys said he is 1.85 (he is actually 1.78 but he says his height in shoes) and I was standing behind him making him about 5cm taller (I wear black converse that barely give me 2cm height which sucks) because everyone wears 3-6cm shoes) :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Wallenberg

Where I live almost all zoomers wear tall shoes (and they say their height in shoes XDD) while I only wear black converse that give me just 2cm height

I remember when my friend who is a fan of yeezys said he is 1.85 (he is actually 1.78 but he says his height in shoes) and I was standing behind him making him about 5cm taller (I wear black converse that barely give me 2cm height which sucks) because everyone wears 3-6cm shoes) :feelskek::feelskek:
i always buy converse too jfl. i feel like them shits make my ass shorter. buy an inch insole for them tbh

just dont get spotted, no more than 1 lift in low tops, 2 in mid tops, 3 in highs

feels great to be a 6'0 midday barefoot

i always buy converse too jfl. i feel like them shits make my ass shorter. buy an inch insole for them tbh
I'm 6'2, I don't think it's necessary to use elevators where I live (Colombia), when I go out I hardly find 1 or 2 guys taller than me

• +1
Reactions: justadude
when you get a woman obsessed with u, you can literally be anything. not 2 long ago i had this 13 year old who deadass LOVED me and ngl it made me uncomfortable so i literally just told her a bunch of shit like "i'm homophobic," (she previously asked and i said no), "my dick is only 6.5 inches not 7," "i wear lifts to make myself taller, i'm short as shit and actually 5'7," and just a bunch of unappealing shit.

she said that none of that matter and she loved me and was just hurt that i lied to her. then i blocked her

when you get a woman obsessed with u, you can literally be anything.
Yeah sure, but in that case, you don't need lifts. The reason why we use lifts is to make us more attractive.

Yeah sure, but in that case, you don't need lifts. The reason why we use lifts is to make us more attractive.
did u read the rest of the post bruh, i used lifts as one component to make her attracted to me but once i did, it no long mattered.

How long did it take to get used to 9 cm shoes? Do you wear them when you are with people who know you or only when you meet random tinder girls etc?
1) I was wearing 6-7cm before, but these ones are even more comfy I think. They make the build quite big (ngl the shoe is huge) so the comfort is still there. It's also 100x more comfortable than lifts. So it doesn't take long at all - it's nothing like high heels.

2) I wear them with people I know, idgaf tbh. but nobody noticed yet.

• +1
1) I was wearing 6-7cm before, but these ones are even more comfy I think. They make the build quite big (ngl the shoe is huge) so the comfort is still there. It's also 100x more comfortable than lifts. So it doesn't take long at all - it's nothing like high heels.

2) I wear them with people I know, idgaf tbh. but nobody noticed yet.
How big SMV boost it give you?

Nah cause I wear 1" max lifts so nobody can really tell. I do get paranoid when I wear elevator shoes tho.

• +1