Looksmaxers should use makeup

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Look at this transformation. The girl goes from this

Kyot

to this

wtf a huge transformation.

The only reason I haven't started using makeup is that I haven't seen good tutorials for men and I don't know about facial aesthetics enough. I don't want to go overboard with makeup. If girls can increase their SMV with makeup hugely why guys wouldn't be able to do the same? Makeup could be OK during dates etc. special occasions.

Someone could help this community a lot by doing a good makeup tutorial. I don't have enough knowledge about the topic.

@Prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 16474, StrangerDanger and 4 others
its doesnt work that well on males as its works for femoids imo, we depend more on bones and angularity unlike them
eyelashes and eyebrows makeup help a lot in ascending females but as a male u cant wear that shit

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, Sal and 6 others
its doesnt work that well on males as its works for femoids imo, we depend more on bones and angularity unlike them
eyelashes and eyebrows makeup help a lot in ascending females but as a male u cant wear that shit
Yeah, that's why I haven't paid attention to female makeup tutorials.

View attachment 1737524

to this

The only reason I haven't started using makeup is that I haven't seen good tutorials for men and I don't know about facial aesthetics enough. I don't want to go overboard with makeup. If girls can increase their SMV with makeup hugely why guys wouldn't be able to do the same? Makeup could be OK during dates etc. special occasions.

Someone could help this community a lot by doing a good makeup tutorial. I don't have enough knowledge about the topic.

@Prettyboy

Incel to tranny pipeline is legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and 5 others
most pf her transformation is from her eyelashes, eyeliner and redness on the tip of the nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
whenever you're in doubt, just ask yourself, "would chad do that?"

If you get caught wearing it you are fuk

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero and Lawton88
Sure. Preferably something that also gives easy-to-follow tips to novices. I bet most of us aren't familiar with makeup.
Alright, I'll drop one then. I started experimenting with it first last november and since tried out many stuff, I can share my experiences. Makeup really isn't difficult (every girl does it since they are kids) but as you noted as men, we have no trivial pathways to learn it from.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Doesn't work for men. If you make a first impression looking +1 PSL better than normal, you have to keep doing that for for the rest of your life while meeting that person or group or they will call you out for looking too different.

Second, it's a ton of effort. 30-60 mins every single time you want to leave the house.

Third - accentuating bones and soft features is much harder on a male face. Why? Because most male faces only look good at 10-12% body fat. You cannot fraud handsomeness and leanness with makeup like women can fraud cute features, blushing or longer eyelashes.

Mens handsomeness comes from natural features like bone structure and being lean.

The only people who benefit from male makeup are those who already have model bones and model soft tissue - making it almost useless even for them outside photoshoots!

I have looked into every possible fraud, but unfortunately I don't think makeup is one that works for men.
The only ones you can fraud without getting caught are slightly darkening your eyebrows or eyelashes with a makeup pencil. You can add maybe 0.25 PSL doing this when you go out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, angelo, AscendingHero and 3 others
Doesn't work for men. If you make a first impression looking +1 PSL better than normal, you have to keep doing that for for the rest of your life while meeting that person or group or they will call you out for looking too different.

Second, it's a ton of effort. 30-60 mins every single time you want to leave the house.
No need to do for the rest of the life. Only during random dates etc.

+1 PSL is a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 19551 and Gaia262
No need to do for the rest of the life. Only during random dates etc.

+1 PSL is a lot
You can imitate the Hollywood 3 faceapp filter by using a dark brown or black kajal pencil and eyebrow gel or eyebrow thickener. If you have stubble that isn't completely dark you can use a brush that adds color to it temporarily. Then apply Photography foundation (The Ordinary, $10.78) under cheekbones.

I have never tried it, but I read that tip on a looksmax group page. It does temporarily boost someone's looks for a date night.

Of course, you 'd need to be low body fat in the first place for this to have any effect. It's useless for anyone who is even slightly chubby or skinnyfat

I don't care if someone would think it's gay tbh, as long as you don't get caught. I would never admit to using makeup as a man.
I'm willing to use all hacks and cheat codes for life, if you can get one night stands with women more successfully as a result

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 22000, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
You can imitate the Hollywood 3 faceapp filter by using a dark brown or black kajal pencil and eyebrow gel or eyebrow thickener. If you have stubble that isn't completely dark you can use a brush that adds color to it temporarily. Then apply Photography foundation (The Ordinary, $10.78) under cheekbones.

I have never tried it, but I read that tip on a looksmax group page. It does temporarily boost someone's looks for a date night.
I would use makeup only for ONS dates or first dates etc., not every time I go out.

The Ordinary is a good brand, I will check out the photography foundation.

1st pic isn't without makeup :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
1st pic isn't without makeup :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I know, but she used better makeup to make her more attractive. She's even worse without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I know, but she used better makeup to make her more attractive. She's even worse without makeup
Idk for me is too much make up in the video, looks like a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A female would notice that real quick. All guys can do is dye their hair and eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Idk for me is too much make up in the video, looks like a prostitute
Don't you think she looks better on stream than on IG? I like her voice too.

Dd

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Racky

View attachment 1737524

to this

@Prettyboy

OK ASSBOY🤙🏻🏳️‍🌈😹

View attachment 1737524

to this

@Prettyboy

Rate my makeup ascension. Am I GL now?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Wallenberg
More seriously...
Men cannot ascend as hard with makeup as women without looking metrosexual.
Women can fraud that hard because it's acceptable.
The only acceptable thing is to use concealers really, and it should be subtle. Even dyeing your eyebrows is risky. I remember seeing a video where a guy was getting roasted because he dyed his eyebrows and it was noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero and Wallenberg

View attachment 1737524

to this

@Prettyboy

Natural beauty comes first

Third - accentuating bones and soft features is much harder on a male face. Why? Because most male faces only look good at 10-12% body fat. You cannot fraud handsomeness and leanness with makeup like women can fraud cute features, blushing or longer eyelashes.

Mens handsomeness comes from natural features like bone structure and being lean.

The only people who benefit from male makeup are those who already have model bones and model soft tissue - making it almost useless even for them outside photoshoots!

I have looked into every possible fraud, but unfortunately I don't think makeup is one that works for men.
The only ones you can fraud without getting caught are slightly darkening your eyebrows or eyelashes with a makeup pencil. You can add maybe 0.25 PSL doing this when you go out
Said this since the dawn of time holy shit so based

Males will never be able to fraud because male looks are entirely reliant on genetical traits while female looks are mostly youth based which most women have and can fraud easily

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 19551 and Wallenberg
@AscendingHero @GypsyEyes @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
The most important thing is to stay away from liquid primers, highlighters, high amounts of mascara or blush, liquid foundation, contour creams, etc. This is what causes the gay look

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Wallenberg