Don't you think that ER deserve at least to be recognized for this?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Before he went ER, he sent a document of more than 100 pages to his family members (and maybe some other people I think). Man, this is such a move, like, so planned. Even though nobody cared about him, he accomplished to make everybody know his story, even the ones that didn't care about him and people who didn't know him. He was a nobody, but he did this, which is what arouses admiration in me for him, not that he went ER, but showing who he was and being able to speak up and make his words be listened to. Then he went on a rampage in gta killing 6 fucking people, that's a lot, nigga, even though they weren't the people he wanted to target. Maybe this is where his plan failed, he targeted random people instead of the ones he knew. Man, not a lot of people can do all of that, did he use a mufler? He should if he didn't. Too bad he died. Long live ER :feelswhy: we will miss you. Hope you ascend and be happy, maybe in a new life. I greet you.​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller, It'snotover, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
How did he even remember all the little stuff that happened in his life. I don’t rember anything that happened when I was like 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Rt-Rust1
I'd respect him more if he just made a 30 min vid describing societal/biological issues that caused it more so than it's entire life story, bit narcy. He was ill after all, but it made it much less impactful since then people just threw it onto his obsession for hot girls instead of what caused that to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Rt-Rust1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Rt-Rust1
How did he even remember all the little stuff that happened in his life. I don’t rember anything that happened when I was like 7
I guess traumatic events remain

I only read the title

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, squirrelcel and Rt-Rust1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Elvisandreaa and Rt-Rust1