Don't you want your girl to smell bad occasionally?

Be honest incels: Don't you wish, sometimes, to sniff a beautiful foid's dirty white socks? Like, you're expecting the stench to be like "OH WTF EWWW" but then a second later it kinda becomes enjoyable in a kinky way and you just get hard?

Same goes for her anus. Ass. Whatever you wanna call it.

DAE?
Absolute disgusting, but i understand its a fetish thing.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Michael Myers
People with abused dog syndrome can’t be helped ngl
It’s not abused dog syndrome, it’s that I am not interested to become better-looking when there’s no one I’m attracted to.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m not. :feelswah::feelswah:
Then how do u have friends??? How can u go outside irl???

If u were so ugly like how u claim to be, then u wouldn't even step foot outside bhai

It's probably from that harsh rejection from ur oneitis :feelscry:

I'm betting 95 rupees that u r MTN AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Absolute disgusting, but i understand its a fetish thing.
I also have a fetish so i get you, posting it on here bc i need to lower my inhib jfl

I fucking love foids stomachs :love:, its legit the most beautiful part of her body. I get hard as fuck whenever she mentions remotely related to it or exposes it, i fucking love crop tops and low rise, mankind's best invention:love::love::feelswhy: JFL fml

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
I also have a fetish so i get you, posting it on here bc i need to lower my inhib jfl

I fucking love foids stomachs :love:, its legit the most beautiful part of her body. I get hard as fuck whenever she mentions remotely related to it or exposes it, i fucking love crop tops and low rise, mankind's best invention:love::love::feelswhy: JFL fml
lean stomach or big bbw?

lean stomach or big bbw?
lean stomach ofc, but idm if her belly has a little bit of fat

Be honest: dont you just love it when you see a beautiful foid lift her baggy shirt up and expose her beautiful tummy, the defined ab lines, deep set oval belly button and the curves of her wide juicy hips :love:

• +1
lean stomach ofc, but idm if her belly has a little bit of fat

Be honest: dont you just love it when you see a beautiful foid lift her baggy shirt up and expose her beautiful tummy, the defined ab lines, deep set oval belly button and the curves of her wide juicy hips :love:
I wanna lick it

• Love it
Reactions: udeactive
Self harm for making this thread

• JFL