Doomed to Inceldom: My Endless Obsession

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
I think I've come to terms with the fact that I'm doomed to eternal inceldom. Every time a girl shows even a flicker of interest in me, I morph into a full-blown Joe Goldberg. It's like I can't help but become utterly disgustingly obsessed with them.

I mean, seriously, it's a problem. I start fixating on every little detail, analyzing their every move, and before I know it, I've spiraled into full-on stalker mode. And let's be real, that's not exactly a recipe for success in the dating department.

So yeah, looks like I'll be riding that incel train forever. Anybody else stuck in this vicious cycle?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus and InnerVoid
Op is his avi

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Good thing no girl shows any interest in me ever

Yea I have light brown skin so girls just mire me like statue bot don’t want relationship

Op is his avi
No, I’m more similar to him, but with worst looks and less charisma.

IMG 2874

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I read the title

Yeah, I can relate.

You are too bipolar and low confidence. Learn to manage your emotions and use logic. Don’t be so vulnerable and dependent on female validation

Yeah, I can relate.
Every since I was on 1st grade on primary school, it's been like that for me. I never had the chance.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
You are too bipolar and low confidence. Learn to manage your emotions and use logic. Don’t be so vulnerable and dependent on female validation
She's bipolar and low self-steem too. It's a recipe for disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro