DoorDash epidemic in my town

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
Theres a quite retarded epidemic I figured id make a thread about considering how much I caged when I found out. I havent been in my home town since April, and finally returned over the last weekend. I was driving around town to see what was going on and I noticed there was hundreds and hundreds of ethnics on bikes delievering food. This is pretty normal with how popular fast food delievery is on mobile apps these days. My town is extremely dense in population, with about 50-60 thousand people in 1 square mile.

The problem is, theres so many of these workers that people cant possibly order enough food to constantly keep them moving. This influx has led to about 50 people per block (no joke) sitting in circles in the middle of the sidewalk doing various things like playing cards, instruments, selling things. This is because you have to wait an incredibly long time to have the chance to bring someone food with how over saturated it is, so they gang up in groups and disturb the peace. This NEVER happened even 6 months ago, now theres groups of 15-20 carribean non english speakers selling goods like its a middle eastern bazaar.

Absolutely insane how much a place can change in a matter of months simply by demographics alone, I mean these people totally decimated my town to the point where I didnt even want to leave my house. Not out of fear of violence per say, I am marginally bigger most ethnics, but because they are loud, have weird smalls, try to bother you asking for money. @6ft4

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yue, future_, HeightPilledum and 18 others
First! Ha!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, psychomandible and 2 others
Theres a quite retarded epidemic I figured id make a thread about considering how much I caged when I found out. I havent been in my home town since April, and finally returned over the last weekend. I was driving around town to see what was going on and I noticed there was hundreds and hundreds of ethnics on bikes delievering food. This is pretty normal with how popular fast food delievery is on mobile apps these days. My town is extremely dense in population, with about 50-60 thousand people in 1 square mile.

The problem is, theres so many of these workers that people cant possibly order enough food to constantly keep them moving. This influx has led to about 50 people per block (no joke) sitting in circles in the middle of the sidewalk doing various things like playing cards, instruments, selling things. This is because you have to wait an incredibly long time to have the chance to bring someone food with how over saturated it is, so they gang up in groups and disturb the peace. This NEVER happened even 6 months ago, now theres groups of 15-20 carribean non english speakers selling goods like its a middle eastern bazaar.

Absolutely insane how much a place can change in a matter of months simply by demographics alone, I mean these people totally decimated my town to the point where I didnt even want to leave my house. Not out of fear of violence per say, I am marginally bigger most ethnics, but because they are loud, have weird smalls, try to bother you asking for money. @6ft4
Nothing new, in europe is the same

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Costcosuperstore, iabsolvejordan and 5 others
the pay for those courier services is already shit, even when you do get enough orders.

how much is their pay in these circumstance? 3 dollars an hour?

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, psychomandible, 6PSLcel and 2 others
Nothing new, in europe is the same
No but it isnt your standard immigrants who are just chilling, they are doordash drivers with bikes and take up way more space

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, 6PSLcel, truthhurts and 1 other person
Is it mostly foreigners?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, Rhino LeFort and 1 other person
Me and my friends scam doordash workers to come to our school and we do some magic and end up with free food. The delivery guys don't give a shit cause they still get their money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
Great replacement type shit

• +1
Reactions: yue, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 2 others
Crazy how Americans are so fucking lazy that they can't even commute to get whatever goyslop they need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, User28823, lowtiernormiechad and 12 others
It is the same in Canada, just replace the Carribeans with Indians. I remember eating at Chipotle and seeing 12 Indian Doordash drivers walk into the store at once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rg1235, psychomandible and 1 other person
Kys for deleting my posts but at least you inspired me to take test so it balances out

@ReadBooksEveryday @PROMETHEUS 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, psychomandible and 2 others
I remember how Normies would preach about how important we should treat delivery workers because they are doing a tough job, and delivering food which is sustaiancne and bla bla when you don't tip

Now that it is Indians suddenly everyone is on about how these are low skilled low class jobs for losers and that you shouldn't tip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, Alt Number 3, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Kys for deleting my posts but at least you inspired me to take test so it balances out

@ReadBooksEveryday @PROMETHEUS 😢
Why do u tag @ReadBooksEveryday for all your replies, he dont know u like that lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, psychomandible, ChadL1te and 4 others
Why do u tag @ReadBooksEveryday for all your replies, he dont know u like that lil bro
They’re in the same birds nest

Keep up nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, psychomandible, truthhurts and 3 others
He does nigga right 😢 @ReadBooksEveryday
We are the best duo on the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, iabsolvejordan and 3 others
I only ever used door dash to take free food and have a free lunch and dinner. Saved me some money and I felt good knowing I was eating some worthless faggot/foids meal. Sayonara 🫡

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue, Alt Number 3, iblamehumphrey and 5 others
I remember how Normies would preach about how important we should treat delivery workers because they are doing a tough job, and delivering food which is sustaiancne and bla bla when you don't tip

Now that it is Indians suddenly everyone is on about how these are low skilled low class jobs for losers and that you shouldn't tip.
Racism is lookism

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rg1235, jindermahal and 4 others

better keep grandma safe from those ethnics saar!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore, psychomandible and 4 others
I am migrant (legal) myself but hate the illegal ones they make the most shit

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Costcosuperstore
Welcome to the current world

Attachments

• IMG_6123.webp
    IMG_6123.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and 2 others
I remember here, it was like overnight I just started seeing hundreds of these pajeets on their bikes, delivering slop, per day.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah

In a suburban area? :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
did you wear makeup today ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Goth, Alt Number 3, Jonnyboi and 3 others
biden's america

• Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Low IQ to sit around, if they were smart they'd get up really early in the morning and go to a city where it's non-stop busy all day, make couple hundred bucks and then go home, rinse and repeat.

tbh just be grateful that we're white and get good jobs while theyre stuck making pennies on fcking doordash

would much rather be us than them

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
it's so fucked, small town america is getting shipped the biomass of the third world and neither side cares enough to fix it. Trump atleast talks about the issue but after that debate performance, I don't even know if he'll get elected. Just sad to see what this country is coming to - the fact that half the country is willingly going to vote for a jeeta to become president lol

As an honorary JEET, it shocks me to my core that we are experiencing such discrimination. I’m shaking…

Unless you're some crippled or unable to move oldcel, you have absolutely ZERO excuses to have your food sent by these deliveroo niggers

I wouldn't trust anything by them. I buy groceries like a normal human, and go to places myself when I want fast food

Only pizzas get to be delivered, and the ones who deliver it are always White

Are they all bengalis like they are here in NL?