Doordash is my favorite side hustle so far

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Its chiller then any part time job. I just drive around and get people food. 9 times out of 10 people are nice and I'm just calling a friend or listening to music. I drove around for fun in the past only difference is now I get payed for it.

Its also at your own pace if you really need money you can speed and take orders quickly or you can just chill and take a few orders every hour two depends on your needs.

The one downside
It is a bit stressful though because if you fuck up they bill you. Also you can't doordash 24/7. Depending on where you live there are time periods when door dash is unprofitable and hardly anyone wants food you will get like 10-7 an hour. Where I live only lunch and and dinner are profitable so like from 4 pm- 10 pm and around noon the rest of the day sucks except for weekends. I just study or work then when my shift ends at 5 I start door dashing and make an extra 60 dollars on top of my salary

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
how many hours/day do you do? How much do you make per hour on average? Where are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
how much did you make

• +1
IMG 20220809 151539

Bout to use it

how many hours/day do you do? How much do you make per hour on average? Where are you?
It varies I've made 25 an hour and 10 an hour. Completely demand based. But generally I'm doing it 4 hours a day now and its about 16 an hour taking out gas.

I do more some days less others I try to always work on friday and saturday cause its the busiest

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Lmao
When type of people order food?

• +1
Good side hustle tbh especially if you can a good economy car. Bring a girl with you too can be fun

• +1
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Crusile