dopamine detox for a week and everything was still bland

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
cut off fucking EVERYTHING
social media, music (only listened to music in gym), grayscale phone + less time spent on devices, spent a LOT more time doing shit

but it all felt like it was for nothing.everything outside still looked gray and dull. A month or two ago i was giga productive now i’m just rotting trying to get the ball rolling again.

advice? help? i wanna get back to my old self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15854
It's cope like nofap.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 15827
how can you be depressed its literally summer nigga lol get a grip also ur like 13 or something if i read correctly from one of ur posts

how can you be depressed its literally summer nigga lol get a grip also ur like 13 or something if i read correctly from one of ur posts
I’m 16
Not depressed, just unmotivated. I have goals i just dont wanna work towards them. I wanna build myself back together yknow

I dopamine detox for two days and I would feel like a kid.

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
Dopamine detox is retarded fyi.

Going for a walk in the park produces dopamine.

Dopamine detox is retarded fyi.

Going for a walk in the park produces dopamine.
You think it would, but for me it doesn’t lmao
gymcelling , walking meditating , even socializing and talking to women all this shit just makes me feel still the same after
hard metal music & bonesmashing for some reason is my only cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
gymcelling , walking meditating , even socializing and talking to women all this shit just makes me feel still the same after
You are better off looking at how to be more disciplined than motivated.

A lot of people do things every day that they don’t want to do because they have to (gym).

Not saying it’s the key to happiness but habit formation and discipline is generally a big part of a fulfilling life.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 15854
i have same issue. maybe something to do with hormones?

start meditating asap

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
You are better off looking at how to be more disciplined than motivated.

A lot of people do things every day that they don’t want to do because they have to (gym).

Not saying it’s the key to happiness but habit formation and discipline is generally a big part of a fulfilling life.
I formed habits. I was consistently doing them for 3 months, making progress with myself, towards hardmax/softmax goals etc. but i still felt empty

i hope you can understand, not a motivation thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
i have same issue. maybe something to do with hormones?
The issue is you guys do things with the expectation of an immediate result after.

If you do “good” things over time (gym, meditate, read, study, good diet, socialize), no shit it won’t always feel good immediately afterwards.

Do it for a year and compare yourself to your older version.

Compounding effects work.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15854
The issue is you guys do things with the expectation of an immediate result after.

If you do “good” things over time (gym, meditate, read, study, good diet, socialize), no shit it won’t always feel good immediately afterwards.

Do it for a year and compare yourself to your older version.

Compounding effects work.
i can do work, but i dont feel joy, i feel depleted of dopamine even after stimulating things. maybe my receptors have been overabused and i need to detox. i dont think a week is enough to cure a habit formed over years

I formed habits. I was consistently doing them for 3 months, making progress with myself, towards hardmax/softmax goals etc. but i still felt empty

i hope you can understand, not a motivation thing
You are still 16 man. It’s normal to feel like this.

Being “empty” and figuring that out is too far big a subject for me to go into tbh my ass lazy rn.

Maybe I’ll come back to it

i can do work, but i dont feel joy, i feel depleted of dopamine even after stimulating things. maybe my receptors have been overabused and i need to detox. i dont think a week is enough to cure a habit formed over years
If you play video games / jerk off constantly nothing will come close.

I suggest toning those down and working towards other things.

I’m not saying quit cold turkey or do nofap or a dopamine detox because those are marketed strategies and don’t actually assess the root cause of the issue.

• +1
If you play video games / jerk off constantly nothing will come close.

I suggest toning those down and working towards other things.

I’m not saying quit cold turkey or do nofap or a dopamine detox because those are marketed strategies and don’t actually assess the root cause of the issue.
true, i wouldnt be suprised if my receptors are fried. ive been jerking off nearly every day for the past 4 years

true, i wouldnt be suprised if my receptors are fried. ive been jerking off nearly every day for the past 4 years
Stop/tone that down that asap and find other things to do in your day.

Likely means you are bored/have nothing to do which imo being “bored” as a young man is a terrible thing.

• +1
Stop/tone that down that asap and find other things to do in your day.

Likely means you are bored/have nothing to do which imo being “bored” as a young man is a terrible thing.
its high test i feel. im legit unable to sleep when on a nofap streak/ only think of sex and nothing else, so hard to studymax on a nofap streak

i have an extremely high libido

its high test i feel. im legit unable to sleep when on a nofap streak/ only think of sex and nothing else, so hard to studymax on a nofap streak
Those are withdrawal symptoms.

• +1
nigga your 16. your hormones can barely be controlled. u r inherently unstable at this point in life.

Reading helped me a ton, also working out

dopamine detox is cope chad works hard plays hard never had to do any super fringe selfe improoovements

social media, music (only listened to music in gym), grayscale phone + less time spent on devices, spent a LOT more time doing shit

but it all felt like it was for nothing.everything outside still looked gray and dull. A month or two ago i was giga productive now i’m just rotting trying to get the ball rolling again.

Dopamine detox is kinda cope you just change your habits to better ones.

dumbass. 1 week is nothing, try 4 weeks, 6 months maybe if you want to see results

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel

I want to believe you did this but if this includes junk food and fapping then you are lying 100%, not a hater, dont know you, but lying for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
I want to believe you did this but if this includes junk food and fapping then you are lying 100%, not a hater, dont know you, but lying for sure
Results just kick in. I feel more alive. My mom cooks my food since I was born (med kings stay winning) so I’ve never had the experience of being addicted to junk food personally.

Fapping is a hard one for me personally. I have a wet dream like every 4 days and I can’t really make my dick not make itself cum unless I have the mental fortitude of a monk.

Dopamine detox takes more than 1 week my dude

Results just kick in. I feel more alive. My mom cooks my food since I was born (med kings stay winning) so I’ve never had the experience of being addicted to junk food personally.

Fapping is a hard one for me personally. I have a wet dream like every 4 days and I can’t really make my dick not make itself cum unless I have the mental fortitude of a monk.
Masutbation = good

don’t fall for Jewish propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back