Dopamine detox (short guide)

northern mogger

northern mogger

Dutchmaxxing
I am writing this while taking a shit

So, you can't focus for shit. We all know that. This is caused by a massive need for dopamine and a low baseline dopamine. You need to stop frying your receptors. Do this by going cold turkey for 2 weeks from all high dopamine actions. No more goyslop, phone, fapping, games, drugs, alcohol, NONE OF IT. Just focus on counting seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4...

This will allow you to focus and massively help you. You will be able to do far more shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, BlackpillRemedy, Lokki and 1 other person
DNDR

Was gonna read but then u had to give me the vivid image of some Indian hairy skinny man crowched in the middle of the Mumbai streets taking a shit while cars honk their horns and he types a .org thread

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, sub5c3l and northern mogger
DNDR

Was gonna read but then u had to give me the vivid image of some Indian hairy skinny man crowched in the middle of the Mumbai streets taking a shit while cars honk their horns and he types a .org thread
Herr lietnaunt, give thread a chance, ja?

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I am writing this while taking a shit

So, you can't focus for shit. We all know that. This is caused by a massive need for dopamine and a low baseline dopamine. You need to stop frying your receptors. Do this by going cold turkey for 2 weeks from all high dopamine actions. No more goyslop, phone, fapping, games, drugs, alcohol, NONE OF IT. Just focus on counting seconds. 1, 2, 3, 4...

This will allow you to focus and massively help you. You will be able to do far more shit
what is this going to achieve you cringe redpill gaylord
enjoy your life

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger