Dork squad

Mogs Me

Mogs Me

Your a grown ass man
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Posts
19,460
Reputation
79,913
IMG 0299

@brotato78 @theblueprints
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lol, brotato78, valentine and 12 others
This seriously hurt my feelings

I’m already in the hospital for my limp ass dick and my dpdr!

This will drive me over the edge:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, hate and truefoidslayerpqoqo
This seriously hurt my feelings

I’m already in the hospital for my limp ass dick and my dpdr!

This will drive me over the edge:(
Idk if i did but sorry 😢😢😢
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: orbitlet, hate and Tesarossa
mines not bad tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, truefoidslayerpqoqo and orbitlet
What losers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa and hate
Yeah such dorks… (I’m salty because I wasn’t included)
 

Similar threads

itsoverforyoubro
Replies
7
Views
78
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
muhajudin21
Replies
0
Views
13
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
sync!
Replies
1
Views
38
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
anemo
Replies
0
Views
33
anemo
anemo
vision_n
Replies
11
Views
98
prettyboylite
prettyboylite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top