Dosage

H

Hardmaxx

Iron
I'm 16 6'3 and soon am going to start taking hgh and test. Can someone tell me an appropriate amount to take for my age and how often?

get a blood test and what do you want to achieve from hgh and test?

get a blood test and what do you want to achieve from hgh and test?
Test is a steroid so muscle growth obviously and hgh to pair with it for bone growth, why would I get a blood test?

Test is a steroid so muscle growth obviously and hgh to pair with it for bone growth, why would I get a blood test?
To see how much test you currently have and estrogen levels to avoid high e and gyno, so you would take an ai.

You cant start on 500mg test weekly for your first cycle and then increase to 1000mg depending on your goals and how you are doing but be careful with estrogen thats why blood test can be important to know if you need aromasin or not.

for hgh I would say around 5-7IU, I take around 7-8IU every day

• +1
Reactions: Hardmaxx
To see how much test you currently have and estrogen levels to avoid high e and gyno, so you would take an ai.

You cant start on 500mg test weekly for your first cycle and then increase to 1000mg depending on your goals and how you are doing but be careful with estrogen thats why blood test can be important to know if you need aromasin or not.

for hgh I would say around 5-7IU, I take around 7-8IU every day
Alr thanks bro appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs