Double jaw or genioplasty or chin implant?

R

rickwood911

Iron
Is double job necessary for me? I'm commonly rated as a 4/10. I want to become a 5/10.
BTW I want a hairtransplant however right now its usefulness to me is in question given my donor area. And yes, I've been on finasteride and minoxidil for a year now. No more loss but no regrowth.
My bfp is 15%.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-144654_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144654_Messages.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-144657_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144657_Messages.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220417-144700_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220417-144700_Messages.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220510-010154_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-010154_Gallery.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 0
how's your bite? If it's fine, i'd go with genio.
If it's shit maybe bimax makes the most sense
I get the feeling an implant wouldn't give the best result

You don't need jaw surgery and your chin looks fine from the front. You need a hair transplant and dye your hair/eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 9670
how's your bite? If it's fine, i'd go with genio.
If it's shit maybe bimax makes the most sense
I get the feeling an implant wouldn't give the best result
My bite is good. A dude who runs a hard maxing center is dead set that I need double jaw, I hope that's not what I actually need because from what I've read the recovery time is a bitch and would be very hard to manage in terms of my work schedule.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
My bite is good. A dude who runs a hard maxing center is dead set that I need double jaw, I hope that's not what I actually need because from what I've read the recovery time is a bitch and would be very hard to manage in terms of my work schedule.
I don't think you're chin/jaw is awful
Guy above mentions hair and dying eyebrows so start with that maybe
But I think if you insist on doing something with the lower 3rd, i'd imagine you'd get a fairly nice result from a genio, especially since your bite is good.

DJS,
maybe microhairpigmentation could help to fake density to your hair

Last edited:
You need Ht show photo of your donor

Your biggest problems are your hair and skin. I think you should put your efforts there. When you get thicker hair, I would suggest trying medium-length hair instead of a buzz, because the way your hair follicles are oriented makes your hair stand up in a way that looks kind of messy and childish. A little bit more length would allow you to style it more effectively.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Tbh, HT and proper skin care will ascend you more than anything. Your biggest failo is that you have low health indicators at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Tbh, HT and proper skin care will ascend you more than anything. Your biggest failo is that you have low health indicators at the moment.
Do you think at age 25 my donor area would allow me to get to Norwood 1 or is that too greedy? I know using too many grafts too early can be dangerous given future hair loss.