Double jaw surgery plan to correct underbite

N

notalooksmaxxer

Iron
Deleted this thread as the replies were retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken
honestly not the place to ask something like this due to this is serious topic that you need to talk to someone whos really qualified to see whats possible and stuff like that and then bring that hear and ask to see what people think cause someone whos qualified will be better to help say what they could do to stop you from having dog/chimp face.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Did that in 2018, it did wonders for my looks. Made me go from below average to above average.

Downside is I get approached by gay guys a lot whenever I go out to concerts or bars, but back when I had my underbite, I was getting no attention whatsoever. Most women don't approach because they're just too afraid.

Just the other day, I was at a music festival and this guy who must have been at least 6'3 220 lbs comes up next to me, and starts dancing while staring at me, I just avoid looking at him and suddenly he leaves. That is the kind of stuff that will happen when you're genuinely good looking. You'd think, "oh yeah, women will finally approach me" but no, what you get instead is a bunch of horny gay dudes who just hope you'll find them attractive too. If women see a guy they like, they might tell each other he is hot but they'll never go up to him, unless they know him personally.

• JFL
Reactions: redlegodogs123 and CoreSchizo
Did that in 2018, it did wonders for my looks. Made me go from below average to above average.

Downside is I get approached by gay guys a lot whenever I go out to concerts or bars, but back when I had my underbite, I was getting no attention whatsoever. Most women don't approach because they're just too afraid.

Just the other day, I was at a music festival and this guy who must have been at least 6'3 220 lbs comes up next to me, and starts dancing while staring at me, I just avoid looking at him and suddenly he leaves. That is the kind of stuff that will happen when you're genuinely good looking. You'd think, "oh yeah, women will finally approach me" but no, what you get instead is a bunch of horny gay dudes who just hope you'll find them attractive too. If women see a guy they like, they might tell each other he is hot but they'll never go up to him, unless they know him personally.
Nigga…

honestly not the place to ask something like this due to this is serious topic that you need to talk to someone whos really qualified to see whats possible and stuff like that and then bring that hear and ask to see what people think cause someone whos qualified will be better to help say what they could do to stop you from having dog/chimp face.
Why ask doctors when I'm on the forum?
Awkward Oh My God GIF by PBS SoCal

• +1
Reactions: godz
Got a double jaw surgery personally to fix a type 3 underbite, it was recommended by my orthodontist and covered by my dad's insurance at the time. My surgeon was really nice and threw in a free chin modification since it was no trouble for him to do, so not only did I get a better jaw, I also got a better chin.

• +1
Why ask doctors when I'm on the forum?
Awkward Oh My God GIF by PBS SoCal
yeah actually guys bleeding out what should I do I feel like if I stop the bleeding I won't reach peak looks

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
please due go to a ortho or if you already have one talk to them about this and see if they can help

• +1