Double Jaw Surgery that's Covered by Insurance (READ DISCLAIMER)

D

David Disaster

Iron

Bimaxxing:blackpill:

On this Forum, I notice a lot of younger guys saving money for Double Jaw Surgery, but they don't account for things like taxes, post-op treatments, and surgeon fees. This is a very expensive and risky operation that might put you in debt for the rest of your life, so unless you're a wealthy trust fund kid, I wouldn't suggest it if you don't have a consistent annual income. But... if you suffer from a condition called Sleep Apnea you can get your surgery covered by insurance and continue your Looksmax journey without completely breaking the bank.

Recessed Face? Sleeping Poorly?
"Because the tongue is limited and might recede more into the back of the throat with recessed jaws, a condition known as obstructive sleep apnea can develop. The best method to get rid of this problem is to have bimaxillary advancement surgery. An Oral Surgeon may be recommended after speaking with a doctor or health insurance provider regarding sleep disorders involving abnormal gaps in breathing as well as gasping and choking."

Sleep Apnea Can Pay for My Jawline?:redpill:
From what i know this medical surgery is covered by most insurance providers in the United States, if you are eligible with a good health insurance provider you can get corrective jaw surgery on a budget (not including surgeons fees and anesthesia). To diagnose sleep apnea, your doctor may give you home testing. Your heart rate, blood oxygen level, airflow, and breathing patterns are frequently measured during these procedures. Just make sure your oral surgeon is board certified and has industry standard anesthetic's. (Most people overlook that detail)
Sleepscore 1 Graphic 3 Symptoms Sleep Apnea 768x588

Random Disclaimer
THIS THREAD IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY TO HELP PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acrylicspider, subhuman incel and gamma
You didn't include in this post how the fuck to get Sleep Apnea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
You didn't include in this post how the fuck to get Sleep Apnea
if you have any of the symptoms in the photo you could be eligible:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
if you have any of the symptoms in the photo you could be eligible:bigbrain:
I have like three, pretty sure I don't have it, but is there any way to cheat the diagnosis?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and subhuman incel
I have sleep apnea with AHI of 30 and i will get bimax 1-2 months. all covered by insurance. and i live in europe. @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
to answer the question many probably have now:

no you cant fake sleep apnea. i remember a guy on lookism.net took muscle relexant in a critical dose before doing a sleep study and it still didnt help

no, but i am posting a second thread on cost effective alternative's to double jaw surgery because everybody missed the point.
I have like three, pretty sure I don't have it, but is there any way to cheat the diagnosis?

My insurance has approved my bimax+genio surgery approved due to my moderate sleep apnea (AHI is around 16). The bad news is my surgeon will remove my custom jaw implant (designed by Dr. Y), so I might get another custom jaw implant (wrap around) later this year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
My insurance has approved my bimax+genio surgery approved due to my moderate sleep apnea (AHI is around 16). The bad news is my surgeon will remove my custom jaw implant (designed by Dr. Y), so I might get another custom jaw implant (wrap around) later this year.

that shouldnt be too bad as long as you have a solid relationship with Y. Y actually loves when patients come back 2-3 years later to get extra work done etc.

For the bimax make sure you do your homework and understand the SNA and SNB angles etc. so you know how much projection you’ll be getting (maxillary and mandibular)

wait a year let everything heal before you even decide to get in touch with Y.

goodluck :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: mss2272