After consulting two jaw surgeons in my area, here's a quick dump.

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
Had my consultation with two surgeons: one turned out to be a bluepilled, egotistical, gaslighting cuck and the other a fairly blackpilled surgeon who is friends with Gunson and follows a similar ideology where they look at the big picture including facial aesthetics as a whole as opposed to fixing your bite.

THE NARCY BLUEPILLED GASLIGHTING CUCK

The first surgeon I went to last year proposed double jaw surgery. Then this year decides to do only lower 5mm, but charged me the price for double.

I showed him this top tier result by Raffaini,

427923947 18140587405310745 6651323124325486187 n1
427915582 18140587387310745 7747871090940252660 n1

And said I would like to have a similar result after.

This fucker looked at that, and I kid you not said "it looks he has a bit of an under bite and was moved too far forward"

champoy-el-risitas.gif

A fucking underbite? How the flying fuck do you look at that and go he has an underbite.

And he proceeded to gaslight me further, he said this guy "looks tall" and given my height (5 ft 9), this type of advancement wouldn't suit me.

:feelskek:

It didn't stop there either, he showed me this other guy who wanted a good amount of advancement, but this guy was "more muscular" than I was and it wouldn't suit me.

He then went on to scare me saying upper jaw surgery (I also have a recessed maxilla) would make me look too much like a monkey, and 5mm bsso was the ideal solution.

Now OK, maybe he's right. Maybe I'm wrong. Until @VladimirtheGreat unknowingly posted a result by this surgeon with supposed "great eye for aesthetics."

Cxhfhozj7tgc1 1

I read the reddit comments by OP and this narcy cuck gaslit the ever living fuck out of this guy, and was saying his chin isn't recessed and all those lies. He may have needed DJS as well.

I abandoned this fucker immediately; thank goodness for my .org knowledge, I was able to avoid a huge disappointed and a waste of 20k.

The blackpilled surgeon, also a friend of Gunson

The consult and demeanor was a night and day difference. He basically looked at my xray and said I needed double with 5mm upper and 1cm lower, linear, no CCW as my occusal plane is fairly flat and anymore rotation would make it negative and make the face short.

I would gain some nice vertical mandibular height.

Get this, I always thought I had a badly recessed chin, but he said it's really my incisors that's giving the illusion that it's worse than it is.

This was my first thread I ever made here

wcqsnylpckm91-jpg.2047022

Now every recessed cuck knows that biting down hard on your back teeth makes your profile look like you need a train ride to Auschwitz.

So essentially the new plan went from a shit 5mm bsso only to 5mm upper and 1cm lower, to not only open up the airway but give me the ideal jaws that my face can possibly have.

If you have the luxury of seeing multiple surgeons, I urge you to do so.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, VladimirtheGreat, Miant Gimplants and 4 others
Had my consultation with two surgeons: one turned out to be a bluepilled, egotistical, gaslighting cuck and the other a fairly blackpilled surgeon who is friends with Gunson and follows a similar ideology where they look at the big picture including facial aesthetics as a whole as opposed to fixing your bite.

THE NARCY BLUEPILLED GASLIGHTING CUCK

The first surgeon I went to last year proposed double jaw surgery. Then this year decides to do only lower 5mm, but charged me the price for double.

I showed him this top tier result by Raffaini,

View attachment 2902077View attachment 2902078

And said I would like to have a similar result after.

This fucker looked at that, and I kid you not said "it looks he has a bit of an under bite and was moved too far forward"

champoy-el-risitas.gif

A fucking underbite? How the flying fuck do you look at that and go he has an underbite.

And he proceeded to gaslight me further, he said this guy "looks tall" and given my height (5 ft 9), this type of advancement wouldn't suit me.

:feelskek:

It didn't stop there either, he showed me this other guy who wanted a good amount of advancement, but this guy was "more muscular" than I was and it wouldn't suit me.

He then went on to scare me saying upper jaw surgery (I also have a recessed maxilla) would make me look too much like a monkey, and 5mm bsso was the ideal solution.

Now OK, maybe he's right. Maybe I'm wrong. Until @VladimirtheGreat unknowingly posted a result by this surgeon with supposed "great eye for aesthetics."

View attachment 2902103

I read the reddit comments by OP and this narcy cuck gaslit the ever living fuck out of this guy, and was saying his chin isn't recessed and all those lies. He may have needed DJS as well.

I abandoned this fucker immediately; thank goodness for my .org knowledge, I was able to avoid a huge disappointed and a waste of 20k.

The blackpilled surgeon, also a friend of Gunson

The consult and demeanor was a night and day difference. He basically looked at my xray and said I needed double with 5mm upper and 1cm lower, linear, no CCW as my occusal plane is fairly flat and anymore rotation would make it negative and make the face short.

I would gain some nice vertical mandibular height.

Get this, I always thought I had a badly recessed chin, but he said it's really my incisors that's giving the illusion that it's worse than it is.

This was my first thread I ever made here

wcqsnylpckm91-jpg.2047022

Now every recessed cuck knows that biting down hard on your back teeth makes your profile look like you need a train ride to Auschwitz.

So essentially the new plan went from a shit 5mm bsso only to 5mm upper and 1cm lower, to not only open up the airway but give me the ideal jaws that my face can possibly have.

If you have the luxury of seeing multiple surgeons, I urge you to do so.
Good thread. I have to wonder though, how did you know to weigh your opinion more heavily than the physician's? There have been plenty of cases where the patient takes it overboard and end up looking like a dog.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
how much did u paid for the consultation ?

Good thread. I have to wonder though, how did you know to weigh your opinion more heavily than the physician's? There have been plenty of cases where the patient takes it overboard and end up looking like a dog.

I didn't suggest anything to either surgeon.

The first surgeon actually said we'll do double and charged me for double. Then later this year decides to do only a bsso with a genio while keeping the same cost.

I wanted a second opinion, and it was the second surgeon that suggested doing double for 1cm lower and 5mm upper. He looked at my xray and said my airway was small, and I'll have great functional benefits too. Also he mentioned being colleagues with Gunson (giga blackpilled surgeon if you don't know him).

From what I gather 5mm upper is the breaking point for being a chimp; 5 or less is usually OK.

This girl was a patient of him

ZomboDroid 25042024010253

ZomboDroid 25042024010332

Like this guy got a whooping 9mm on the maxilla with needless CCW by some Brazilian surgeon.

Botched by jonathas claus in b1

His occusal plane is negative now. People like to yap about CCW like it's gospe herel, but it only really works on selective cases.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, rand anon, Deprived and 2 others
yeah i don't know if this is schizo, but i swear some of these doctors got an agenda to ruin people's faces. they hate seeing people with massive forward grown jaw.

just feels like it.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and normie_joe
yeah i don't know if this is schizo, but i swear some of these doctors got an agenda to ruin people's faces. they hate seeing people with massive forward grown jaw.

just feels like it.

That cuck didn't give two shits about the patient's overall aesthetics; if the bite was good, that's all he cared about.

The worst part was the incessant lying. He gaslit me and that other patient so hard.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
3 months until I see Gunson. He wants to advance my maxilla 8-10mm, hope it’s not too much

lol at that first surgeon and feel so bad for that Reddit patient you posted

• +1
he said this guy "looks tall" and given my height (5 ft 9), this type of advancement wouldn't suit me.
JFL he was insinuating you also need LL actually unbelievable he doesnt seem that bluepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky and normie_joe
JFL he was insinuating you also need LL actually unbelievable he doesnt seem that bluepilled

Oh that cuck with his shit 5mm bsso suggestion was as bluepilled as he gets.

3 months until I see Gunson. He wants to advance my maxilla 8-10mm, hope it’s not too much

lol at that first surgeon and feel so bad for that Reddit patient you posted
Could u dm ur jaws know u can cover face I just want to see what it look like on a jaw that’s need 8-10mm

• +1
Could u dm ur jaws know u can cover face I just want to see what it look like on a jaw that’s need 8-10mm

Oh I've posted here already; my first thread and post on .org

That 10mm is just the bsso, not including genio.