”Double standard between male and Female beauty”

D

Deleted

Lurker
im only 4 minutes in but what an absolute twink. Literarly saying that’s its socially acceptable for women to wear makeup is bad for them and that they have to. Meanwhile they usually get praised for not wearing makeup and Idk about you guys but if makeup was masculine im pretty sure most guys would be happy to use it for higher psl. (All male models use it)

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Lmao, Austrian Oak and 16 others
PicsArt 12 29 012858
dude its not that bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 9344, Entschuldigung and 5 others
Literarly saying that’s its socially acceptable for women to wear makeup is bad for them and that they have to.
I always knew you wore makup Arvid, you silly goose :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted
dimorphism doesn't need too many indicators of health so we don't need makeup to be chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
muh how hard it is for women to be able to socially acceptably fraud their appearence

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, nonserviam and Deleted
muh how hard it is for women to be able to socially acceptably fraud their appearence
Im pretty sure just as many men are insecure about their dick size, height or face etc as women are insecure about whatever (face, body) but the difference is more often than not the man can’t fix it while for the women its usually No problem.

a tall women is still desired but No one wants a short man.
An ugly women can apply makeup and somewhat fix it but the man would get called a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: roar123, Ocelot, 5'8manlet and 2 others
dimorphism doesn't need too many indicators of health so we don't need makeup to be chad
Yeah because women totally don’t care about hair or collagen...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Yeah because women totally don’t care about hair or collagen...
yeah but with strong bones u can have average hair and collagen and still look great
but if a foid has average hair and collagen since most have weak bones they look shit, and resort to makeup

yeah but with strong bones u can have average hair and collagen and still look great
but if a foid has average hair and collagen since most have weak bones they look shit, and resort to makeup
They would still have way more smv than the man though jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Im pretty sure just as many men are insecure about their dick size, height or face etc as women are insecure about whatever (face, body) but the difference is more often than not the man can’t fix it while for the women its usually No problem.

a tall women is still desired but No one wants a short man.
An ugly women can apply makeup and somewhat fix it but the man would get called a faggot.
bro there are videos of women completely transforming due to makeup
avg women just needs to be skinny and have basic idea of how to use it thats it

lmao what the 80/20 rule disproves this so hard

• So Sad
bro there are videos of women completely transforming due to makeup
avg women just needs to be skinny and have basic idea of how to use it thats it
My point is that they have that tool while men don’t. And also that they don’t even have to use it, its more of a privlige than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and nvck_pilled
lmao what the 80/20 rule disproves this so hard
80/20 rule doesn’t really make Any sense irl but on tinder it does.

see the reason its an 80/20 rule is literarly because theres 5x as many men on dating sites. Tinder in italy for example is 91% male.

My point is that they have that tool while men don’t. And also that they don’t even have to use it, its more of a privlige than anything.
yeah they get boosted above what they "Naturally" look like and reap benefits

80/20 rule doesn’t really make Any sense irl but on tinder it does.

see the reason its an 80/20 rule is literarly because theres 5x as many men on dating sites. Tinder in italy for example is 91% male.
i'm talking about the opposite gender rating as attractive, women have a much broader scope of being considered attractive

yeah they get boosted above what they "Naturally" look like and reap benefits
I fucking hate this youtuber and hes ugly asf aswell jfl. He legit Said that the actress who put on some makeup to look ugly gave up everything while Christian bale going to dangerously low weight for the machinist didn’t really give up anything because ”men don’t have to be beatiful”

i'm talking about the opposite gender rating as attractive, women have a much broader scope of being considered attractive
On tinder the top 10% is literarly smv matches with Female top 50% because of the Huge user base difference and that’s the fault of men in this case.

On tinder the top 10% is literarly smv matches with Female top 50% because of the Huge user base difference and that’s the fault of men in this case.
You’re exaggerating

You’re exaggerating
No that’s actual statistics. 91% of tinder users are MEN in italy so therefor theres as many top 10% as there are women so in italy top 5% is equally as rare as an average woman.

No that’s actual statistics. 91% of tinder users are MEN in italy so therefor theres as many top 10% as there are women so in italy top 5% is equally as rare as an average woman.
Ok but hypergamy is a myth

• JFL
26:50 of pure shit. He thinks he sounds smart because he wrote a long essay that sounds professional. But he just repeated a bunch of stupid talking points that everyone says with more or less fancy words added.

• +1
26:50 of pure shit. He thinks he sounds smart because he wrote a long essay that sounds professional. But he just repeated a bunch of stupid talking points that everyone says with more or less fancy words added.
I think hes trying to get women or atleast praise from women by this bcuz he has his full name and shows his face in the video.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Makeup doesn't fit masculine features
even some women look worse with makeup

Reminder- ratings here are meaningless
Im not talking about psl ratings
Im 6 foot 1
7.2x5.1
Facially minimum top 5%
gymcelled body minimum top5%
overall that’s atleast top 1% even if you might not consider my face top 1

Men don't have to look young, just lean and tall.

• JFL
Im not talking about psl ratings
Im 6 foot 1
7.2x5.1
Facially minimum top 5%
gymcelled body minimum top5%
overall that’s atleast top 1% even if you might not consider my face top 1
You get likes but you’re being choosy

• So Sad
Everyone who claims hypergamy exists is just overatingthemselves
Men have higher sex drive which makes it easy for women to choose from many options. Unless you literally believe women choose random men and not the ones they find the most attractive hypergamy is a thing in humans just like in the vast majority of animals.

yeah exactly its what im saying as well
avg women can look much better than she is purely by makeup and an ugly one can look somewhat presentable
its over for an ugly male however

• +1
yeah exactly its what im saying as well
avg women can look much better than she is purely by makeup and an ugly one can look somewhat presentable
its over for an ugly male however
Its over for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
If someone made a make up product and look for men that increased their PSL, men wouldn't complain about make up at all. Unfortunately theres are no make up products for bones

• +1
Reactions: roar123
i'm kind of happy that it's socially unacceptable for men to wear makeup. i like the flexibility of not having to spend too much time getting ready before going outside. also, i'm not that good at art, so i feel like even if makeup for men was acceptable i would benefit less than other men from using makeup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted and Rainerchen
i'm kind of happy that it's socially unacceptable for men to wear makeup. i like the flexibility of not having to spend too much time getting ready before going outside. also, i'm not that good at art, so i feel like even if makeup for men was acceptable i would benefit less than other men from using makeup.
Im a god tier artist

• +1
Reactions: roar123
No makeup for my small jaw width, negative orbital vector and scleral show

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5875