Doubled my test with nothing but arimidex (594 to 1085 with proof)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.

There are all the bloods, estradiol varies between 25 and 32 which is a bit high tbh but ive increased the dose accordingly. This is mainly for heightmaxxing but the energy and fitness benefits are a nice bonus. I feel like a god tbh, I sound like im on adderall with how much energy I have and 0 side effects.

Im taking .5mgs daily between morning and night dose ( super high dose for most people so work your way up if you try this)

I'll be getting aromasin instead soon but twice daily is pretty consistent and im not super concerned with estrogen rebounding. Height gains have been underwhelming, gained around .25 inches in the last 4 months, but it could be worse. I also finally got a fuckin prescription for growth hormones. Ill be taking sermorelin (basically when you make too much gh you body produces a hormone which tells your pituitary to slow down production, sermorelin reduces that hormone so your body doesnt stop making the gh) also gonna start taking mk677, only reason i stopped mk is because my blood sugar was fucked at 105 fasted and I didnt want diabetes (both grandparents on indian dads side of family got diabetes and indians in general are predisposed) now my diet is dialed in and im meal prepping so not worried about too much sugar or carbs in diet, ill still be monitoring vigilantly tho.

even though only a quarter inch im pretty happy with my energy and just life in general rn, stopped caring so much about height and more about getting jacked. (5"5.5 to 5"5.75) :feelsgood:

yeah thats it, arimidex or AI's in general may be a viable PED for lifting but maybe not everyone will have such a favorable reaction with no side effects, obviously its great for height as well but we all know that already.

@
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
@
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
@
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
the BULL
@the BULL
@
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane
@
Lihito
@Lihito
@
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
@
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii
@R@Rupert Pupkin
@
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
@
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, hattrick, beypazarisoda0 and 12 others
Still lower than mine and I eat Japanese food everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
thanks broman, i wish i was a "sex haver" :feelswah:
just last week my gf got on birth control and i fucked the shit out of her for 20 minutes yesterday and left a big load inside so yeah i bet you do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Gaygymmaxx
and anyone know how to get alerts for comments on ur posts, i only see the reactions or comments made about my own comments?

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick
bump before i slump :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick
damn no one gives a shit about me anymore eh? :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FreakkForLife and bananabrick
Do u feel any side effects from the adex?
just nutty energy, lately ive been getting some headaches tho, havent changed the dose or anything for months so im assuming its unrelated

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
lmao my bone age is 17 :feelswhy: pretty unlikely
Dont get in the bone age meme.
And just post ur height gains,stop posting ur héight everywhere and be patient,it takes time to grow, plus u are taking a low dose of semo and ipam and not even taking hgh or igf1

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Dont get in the bone age meme.
And just post ur height gains,stop posting ur héight everywhere and be patient,it takes time to grow, plus u are taking a low dose of semo and ipam and not even taking hgh or igf1
not even taking either rn actually, but i will be on tesarelin mk677 and sermorelin, between them all its prob like 2-3 iu per day id say, maybe my numbers are off tho

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
mogs mine but i dont use ais just natty supps

How do you even ask you doctor about a full test like this, testing test, estrogen, thyroid, vitamins?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Where did you get arimidex and how expensive was it for you?

Doesn’t low estrogen give u low libido

why dont you use aromasin?

nvm just read the thread,dm me for aromasin source

Where did you get arimidex and how expensive was it for you?
ugfreak.to , literally dirt cheap bro i spent like 60 dollars 4 months ago and ive still got another 2 weeks of dosing

Doesn’t low estrogen give u low libido
only if you crash it, mine is between 25 and 32 and i could still probably go a bit lower

How do you even ask you doctor about a full test like this, testing test, estrogen, thyroid, vitamins?
i just have a really good doc tbh, he cant prescribe shit because hes a nuerologist/chiropractor but he knows what hes doing in reguard to hormones, he sent me to a nurse practitioner to get me the sermorelin script, i had that appoitment 2 days ago

i need to be like 5"3.5 to get a script from an actual endocrinologist but this is some weird shady shit so they just churn out growth hormones, the doc (not nurse prac) literally has his 5 year old son on growth hormones and his 15 year old daughter. He told me after giving her ipamorelin her pussy was burning :lul: so he switched to sermorelin. dude is a certified puberty maxxer

hes also a 250 6"3 BBC mogger and takes roids, he told me took lgd4044 and attacked a nigga in cold blood for looking at him wrong :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Growth Plate
Massive tits from hgh. Pretty sure higher estrogen to testosterone ratio and igf 1 are the main factors in male gynecomastia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Massive tits from hgh. Pretty sure higher estrogen to testosterone ratio and igf 1 are the main factors in male gynecomastia
yeah high E and hgh at the same time will grow some fucking honkers i forget the method of action and shit but i believe its not very risky for me as im already on AI, and growth hormones only exacerbate the effects of estrogen, so gh with AI should be fine.

and btw is this you nigga ?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Growth Plate
and btw is this you nigga ?
No, it's Orb. Look up "orb lookism"
Fuck I miss lookism so much. I never had an account there but always lurked and read old threads and it mogs this forum so hard

post phisique

mogger thread honestly. wish i could get a blackpilled doctor honestly, i go to some fruity ass weirdo that's definitely gay

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just out of curiosity why Adex instead of asin? Are you concerned about an estrogen rebound if so what are you going to do about it?

There are all the bloods, estradiol varies between 25 and 32 which is a bit high tbh but ive increased the dose accordingly. This is mainly for heightmaxxing but the energy and fitness benefits are a nice bonus. I feel like a god tbh, I sound like im on adderall with how much energy I have and 0 side effects.

Im taking .5mgs daily between morning and night dose ( super high dose for most people so work your way up if you try this)

I'll be getting aromasin instead soon but twice daily is pretty consistent and im not super concerned with estrogen rebounding. Height gains have been underwhelming, gained around .25 inches in the last 4 months, but it could be worse. I also finally got a fuckin prescription for growth hormones. Ill be taking sermorelin (basically when you make too much gh you body produces a hormone which tells your pituitary to slow down production, sermorelin reduces that hormone so your body doesnt stop making the gh) also gonna start taking mk677, only reason i stopped mk is because my blood sugar was fucked at 105 fasted and I didnt want diabetes (both grandparents on indian dads side of family got diabetes and indians in general are predisposed) now my diet is dialed in and im meal prepping so not worried about too much sugar or carbs in diet, ill still be monitoring vigilantly tho.

even though only a quarter inch im pretty happy with my energy and just life in general rn, stopped caring so much about height and more about getting jacked. (5"5.5 to 5"5.75) :feelsgood:

yeah thats it, arimidex or AI's in general may be a viable PED for lifting but maybe not everyone will have such a favorable reaction with no side effects, obviously its great for height as well but we all know that already.

@
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
@
Predeterminism
@Predeterminism
@
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
the BULL
@the BULL
@
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane
@
Lihito
@Lihito
@
Growth Plate
@Growth Plate
@
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii
@R@Rupert Pupkin
@
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel
@
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

Dumb ass question from me how old are you? I won't gain shit if I'm mid 20s right jfl

Dumb ass question from me how old are you? I won't gain shit if I'm mid 20s right jfl
You should still have an increase in testosterone levels. Age shouldn't really be a factor but some of this increase could be from puberty. You could probably get a 1.25-1.75x test boost. I think I just had a outlier reaction to it so don't expect the same increase but it should definitely help. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Just out of curiosity why Adex instead of asin? Are you concerned about an estrogen rebound if so what are you going to do about it?
I'm getting asin soon, just bought my arimidex before learning about estrogen rebound and whatnot. It's otw (y)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
mogger thread honestly. wish i could get a blackpilled doctor honestly, i go to some fruity ass weirdo that's definitely gay
You can get AIs from ugfreak.to

The sermorelin is decent price on peptidesworld.com, prescription price is absurdity and even my parents are fine with switching to online source. Like 800 dollars for 90 days of sermorelin :feelsohgod:

Just use letrozole much cheaper and stronger.