Doug Richard cleared of child sex offences after having '50 Shades of Grey' sex with a 13-year-old girl

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
The 57-year-old - a former business adviser to David Cameron - arranged for two teenage schoolgirls to travel to London where he spanked and had sex with the younger one, who was just 13.

But he argued the girls had told him they were over 16 and he had no reason to believe they were lying.

A jury of eight women and four men deliberated for four hours and 15 minutes before finding Mr Richard, a married father-of-three, not guilty of three counts of sexual activity with a child, one of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and a charge of paying for sexual services.

The little whores loved every second of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 14392, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
they should die painful deaths.
I pity the poor guys who will have to marry these two used up cumrags. They already had kinky sex at the age of 13. This is just the beginning. Since then, they’ve probably sucked 100 cocks, ate 100 asses and took so many cum shots in their holes. Vile sluts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Toth's thot
If you’re rich and connected you can do anything.
More news at 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Absolute lifefuel for oldcels. I need to up my moneymaxx if this is the reward

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back