►DOWNEASTER ALEXA◄

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
DOWNEASTER ALEXA
Dramatis Personae
  • @wollet2......................................................................Owner of a Downtown Laundry
  • @Mogpogs....................................................................The strange Woman
  • @8PSLcel......................................................................Mother
  • @wannalooksmax...........................................................Adolescent Daughter of 8PSLcel

• @rightfulcel...................................................................Mrs. Rightfulcel
  • @BigJimsWornOutTires.................................................Prettyboy I
  • @Danish_Retard..............................................................Prettyboy II
  • @btsgangruling.................................................................Father
  • @Nameless_Sunflower .....................................................Doctor

'How much?' Wannalooksmax insisted and her rebellious stare made Wollet2 blush.
'I told you, if you want to get down get a boyfriend. And now get out of my business.'
She hesitated for a moment. 'So it is true what they say... that you have no penis.'
He sighed, 'not really a secret, is it now? Half of my customers are old women that pity me. And now scram!'

Her low voice overflowed with genuine curiosity when she leaned over the counter.
'So how is it done then? I've heard so many things, Mrs. @rightfulcel was so eager to...'
'Mrs. Rightfulcel is a blabbermouth. Listen, just come back when you are eighteen, ok?'
Her face lit up with excitement and he immedeatly regretted making this concession.

'So it is true! Do you have some Prettyboys in the back that... you know?' Her fist slammed her flat palm a few times hard, like a carpenter setting a nail.
'How obscene! Get out!'
'What do they look like, oh I dont know, like @BigJimsWornOutTires!? Or @Danish_Retard !?'

The argument had kept Wollet2 from noticing the woman entering the store.
It was not the first time a robber had tried his luck.
He usually picked them out by their gait before they even came inside.
This time he was too slow.

8PSLcel chewed on her nails, a bad habit that only came out when she was very nervous.
Wannalooksmax had been gone for a whole day now. She was on her last rope. Why could that damn girl not...
She sighed and pulled down the sunvisor. Her face looked tired and worn in the little mirror.
Things had not been going well since the divorce.
Wannalooksmax missed Btsgangruling. He had been a good dad to her.
'And a shit husband to me' she murmurmed and flicked the visor back up.
She had spent all day driving up and down looking for her Daughter, but she was hestitant to call the police.
The custody battle was not yet over, she did not want to give Btsgangruling's lawyer more ammunition than he already had.
Her phone vibrated.

If there was one thing Wollet2 had learned in his life, it was to always keep things moving.
Even when cornered, movement always gave rise to opportunity.
And opportunity to action.
He lowered his shotgun.
'Half past two. Thursday.
Bold.
Very bold." He said.

The woman didn't even blink and her gun remained motionless, trained at Wollet's head.
'The Aphrodac. You have it on you, I can sense its presence.'
Her voice was cold, calculated. She had planned this, she knew this was the right time. He usually saw no customers until Friday evening.
'You're not the first one that comes back for more. Sorry, I don't remember every face, what was your name again?'
He was stalling for time but she was clearly not having it.
The girl, where was the girl?!

The door flung open and 8PSLcel burst inside, Wannalooksmax sprang from behind a table and ran to her.
'Mom!'
For a moment, the robbers attention wained and wollet2 pulled the trigger.
The blast tore clean through the womans clothes, blood sprinkles exploded behind her and covered 8PSLcel, who was screaming and shielding Wannalooksmax with her body.

The woman screamed, furious and cringing with agony while pulling he trigger, hitting wollet2 in the chest twice.
The butt of his shotgun crashed into her forehead and she tumbled sideways.
He jumped the counter and went in for a second strike but her hands wrapped around his necklace,
The necklace tore off, flew across the room.
Their heads turned and followed the penchant as it landed in front of the cowering couple.
Wannalooksmax, still clutching the phone she had texted her mom with, grabbed it.

A pool of blood had already formed around the groaning woman when she raised her pistol one more time with shaking hands.
The weapon discharged and 8PSLcel went limb, collapsing into her screaming daughters arms.
Wollet2 seized the moment and pounded his blood soaked fist into the womans head until
he had no strength left.
When he finally let go, she was no longer moving.
He looked over- the girl was gone. And with her, the penchant.
Fuck.
He rose to his feet, faint and uneasy, and unbuttoned his shirt.
Thank God for Kevlar he thought, as he examined the two bullets burried in the vest.
He had to go after the girl, the necklace...
Suddenly the mother coughed and groaned and slimey red spittle oozed down her cheek.
Wollet2 hesitated.

Wannalooksmax waited until the road was clear before leaving the ditch and running across.
Her lungs burned like fire, she was shaking.
The shock had bitten deep. Everytime she closed her eyes, she could see her mothers face turning white,
the eyes turning bloodshot, she...
This was no the time. She reached a bridge. Her phone made no sound when it hit the water.
In the distance sirens erupted. Moments later she had waved down a car and got in.
She did not know why she didn't seek help from the police.
All she knew was that when she slid her fingers acros the penchant in her pocket,
it made her feel secure somehow. Like she was doing the right thing.
In the mirror, the city shrank into nothing.

Wollet2 was familiar with the hospital. He frequently did business with them cleaning sheets and such.
It was a good cover, doing laundry.
His tongue slid across his dry lips. All this action, he needed a smoke.
'That will be all. We will call you if we need more information.'
The policeman closed his notebook and got up.
Wollet2 nodded.
'Oh and one more thing.' The cop turned in the door.
'Dont take it too hard. You did your best. Shame she got away.'
A doctor pushed past him and closed the door.
Wollet2 rose. 'How's it looking doc?'
Doc Nameless_Sunflower was a tall man with broad shoulders, clearly he had been blessed not only with
extradordinary intelligence but also a very beautiful body.
'Well, aside from the abdominal injury she has multiple head traumas, broken nose, teeth, orbital bones shattered, one heck of a concussion, but...I think she will be fine."
He smiled. 'Shes a trooper.'
And so did Wollet2. 'Thanks Doc.'
'Do you want to see her?'

A nurse was busy disconnecting the last life support systems when they came in.
It was no longer necessary, explained Doc Nameless_Sunflower, she was stable now.
His pager went off and he excused himself, leaving Wollet2 and the woman alone.
Her eyes were badly swollen but when he bent over her, he saw her gaze shift towards him.
'Wakey wakey' he whispered. 'Time we introduce ourselves.'
Her cracked blue lips moved with effort. 'M-m- @Mogpogs...'
'Pleased to meet you Mogpogs-' She cut him off, coughing, and raising her head under great strain
'Y-you... have to stop her, bef-, it--, its to late' She fell back on the bed.
'Can you feel the penchant? She still has it, you said you can sense it -'
Her voice was barely a whisper. 's-south...'

'Sir, I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave now.'
He had not noticed the nurse coming in.
'Of coures, of course.' He got up and left.

The nictoin made him feel alive again. He'd forgotten how much he craved this.
Slow blue smoke trailed off when he looked around. It was almost nightfall.
He did not come out here often. It was a two hour ride to the storages.
Cheap sure. Practical, fuck no. It was in the middle of a forest, one of the last private
businesses in the area. The next bus to town would arrive tomorrow morning.
And who knew how long before they found the body.
A week at best.
The laundromats were air tight, it would take a while, nobody would smell anything.
He dropped his cigarette and stepped on it before opening the garage door.
Most of the year he didnt need the car. Business kept him in the city.
Wollet2 got in the car and turned the ignition.
He would find her.
Period.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

I need meth, or at least adderal, to read all that shit

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Poor @8PSLcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
I read the bit with my name
Good bit:popcorn:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
I died.:feelsrope:

Yo! I was chewing my nails while I was reading this.:lul:
autism trait ngl
i never cut my nails. I cant remember a single time I cut my fingernails. I always chew them off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
autism trait ngl
i never cut my nails. I cant remember a single time I cut my fingernails. I always chew them off.
I have to stop tbh, I'm always biting off the flesh on my fingers

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
I have to stop tbh, I'm always biting off the flesh on my fingers
same here, i bite off the edges of my fingers too, not just the front.

Finger

• Woah
  • Hmm...
I plan on getting fin, what else should I buy?
raw liver for shiny skin, GOLDEN GOD
raw eggs for soothing nervous system and lowering cortisol, more T
raw beef so you can FUCK :lasereyes:
cpap machine so you can SUCK
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

do you sleep well?

stop using any hair products and soap for a month, your hair resets. it wont be oily anymore.
i have experience :feelswhat:
i went from oil sheik hair to Sahara O'Hara scalp

Also, deep breathing to help with adhd.
Kreatin to improve mental function.

a pair of the emperors socks to keep you cozy at night :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

what more does a man need?

• Woah
raw liver for shiny skin, GOLDEN GOD
raw eggs for soothing nervous system and lowering cortisol, more T
raw beef so you can FUCK :lasereyes:
cpap machine so you can SUCK
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

do you sleep well?

stop using any hair products and soap for a month, your hair resets. it wont be oily anymore.
i have experience :feelswhat:
i went from oil sheik hair to Sahara O'Hara scalp

Also, deep breathing to help with adhd.
Kreatin to improve mental function.

a pair of the emperors socks to keep you cozy at night :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

what more does a man need?
I never use shampoo innit.

• JFL
I never use shampoo innit.
i went carnivore for 2 months
and i stopped sweating and smelling
so i dint shower for 20 days
and it made no difference
but yeah, i dont like shampoo, laundry detergent etc... smell is really bad, itchy skin, i dont use any soap anymore

• Woah
i went carnivore for 2 months
and i stopped sweating and smelling
so i dint shower for 20 days
and it made no difference
but yeah, i dont like shampoo, laundry detergent etc... smell is really bad, itchy skin, i dont use any soap anymore
I don't smell much either. Good innit.

• Love it
Seeing you two are having an exciting conversation, getting pretty close there, wink-wink, here:

Vaseline Hml407 GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

Glove Penetration GIF

lube GIF

• JFL
JFL at the drawn together gif :lul:
I miss that show. They crossed many lines and got away with it. But as the show continued, the writers and artists got lazy. Then the faggot producers felt the art was mocking them. The show had to end.

But some of my inspiration came from that performance. Like when Captain Hero realized vagina is vagina, doesn't matter if it's warm or cold as he flew around dragging a dead hooker everywhere. Ugh. Brought a tear of joy to my stern glossy black eyes.

• JFL
I miss that show. They crossed many lines and got away with it. But as the show continued, the writers and artists got lazy. Then the faggot producers felt the art was mocking them. The show had to end.

But some of my inspiration came from that performance. Like when Captain Hero realized vagina is vagina, doesn't matter if it's warm or cold as he flew around dragging a dead hooker everywhere. Ugh. Brought a tear of joy to my stern glossy black eyes.
remember that shit when he uses the foid as bullet sponge?
bruh when he flies in and says "i just came back from deactivating the hero shield"
and hes covered in dirt and is holding a shovel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
remember that shit when he uses the foid as bullet sponge?
bruh when he flies in and says "i just came back from deactivating the hero shield"
and hes covered in dirt and is holding a shovel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That character probably inspired Homelander. I watched the last season; probably everyone here has, and I feel those writers are losing it. The show's getting dull. They need to spike it up. Break some more rules. Shock the fans. Although that crawling up inside that guy's asshole was epic. As for the hero orgy, ugh. That wasn't as exciting as they said it would be. I would have Homelander spend some creepy time with Starlight in the clouds. You know, piss women off. Piss the simps and cucks off as well. But I have a feeling, lil psycho Homelander will copy Brightburn — they all copy off of one another.

• Woah