Downgrown maxilla

D

Deleted member 51477

Iron
How to know if we have downgrown maxilla without x ray?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Your midface will be long and your mandible will be downward swung you sub 90 IQ pest of a fucking TikTok normalfag retard normie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: godisdead, Allornothing, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Your midface will be long and your mandible will be downward swung you sub 90 IQ pest of a fucking TikTok normalfag retard normie

READ YOU FUCKING CONSUMER

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline

But my midface ratio is 1 and my gonial angle is 127 and my mandible angle is 16

BROOTAL
so just one problem leads to two giga subhuman traits. Long face + Ratjaw effect

Can orthognathic Surgery fix both the maxillary and mandibular downgrowth problems??
Or does surgery only move the jaws "forward" but not rotate them back where they should be?

i don know but you already spawned anyway so why bother lets play some league

BROOTAL
so just one problem leads to two giga subhuman traits. Long face + Ratjaw effect

Can orthognathic Surgery fix both the maxillary and mandibular downgrowth problems??
Or does surgery only move the jaws "forward" but not rotate them back where they should be?
Yes, you can impact the maxilla and counter-clockwise rotate the mandible. Going to be an insane amount of rotation though, you'd need to see a blackpilled maxillofacial surgeon

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
-Long midface could indicate it but it could also just be a naturally masculine, tall maxilla with no downward growth so it’s not conclusive

-Take a picture of yourself smiling from the side and if your upper dental arch slopes downwards towards the front you are downgrown

-High gonial angle and antegonial notch could indicate it but the former could just be due to a tall chin and the latter, though quite rare, could just be angular gonions. If the antegonial notch is formed in the part of the mandible where the lower dental arch starts (where the wisdom teeth are) then you are downgrown. If the antegonial notch is further back close to the ramus then your gonions are angular

-Easiest, most common and definitive indicator: a downward sloping philtrum that isn’t vertical

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
-Long midface could indicate it but it could also just be a naturally masculine, tall maxilla with no downward growth so it’s not conclusive

-Take a picture of yourself smiling from the side and if your upper dental arch slopes downwards towards the front you are downgrown

-High gonial angle and antegonial notch could indicate it but the former could just be due to a tall chin and the latter, though quite rare, could just be angular gonions. If the antegonial notch is formed in the part of the mandible where the lower dental arch starts (where the wisdom teeth are) then you are downgrown. If the antegonial notch is further back close to the ramus then your gonions are angular

-Easiest, most common and definitive indicator: a downward sloping philtrum that isn’t vertical
so lefort 1 is gonna fix this, if my gonial angle 120 and ramus is 7cm measured from tragus