Downloaded Tinder again

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Downloaded tinder like 4h ago, put like 2 selfies on there (one of which I posted in the ratings megathread) and some holiday photo of me chilling in a hotel room with a view of the rocky mountains. So far I have 10+ likes but I bet that 80% of them are unattractive and the rest will ghost me, as per usual. I'm hoping a female will at least give an hour of her time to arrange a date with me.

Any tips on how to get laid/kissed via tinder?

Majority are bots & shallow women. The best results aren't from selfies but actually from photos of you, especially if you're at an event or in a prestigious environment. If it's a cheesy smile alongside a shirtless picture, then you will come off as a douche unless you're over a 7 PSL rating. Additionally, 2 photos isn't enough, you should have at least 5. You want your bio to be thoughtful & something that she would actually be interested in. If you're tall, add that, if you're a business owner, add that, but don't over-do it, you don't want her to completely know everything already about you. You want some mystery to your identity, obviously. You definitely won't get most of your replies instantly as it takes time with tinder (since not everyone takes it seriously), but if you do get added, do not message right away. Whenever you decide to engage in a conversation do not simply start with boring, repetitive phrases such as "How are you", "what's up?", "hi", "what school do you go to?", etc. You want it to be creative & it should make her think. Emojis are amazing, but don't over-do it, as well as don't type too long of a message. If she reads it then doesn't reply, send 1 more message the following day, if still ignored, then just delete her, don't waste your time anymore. If the convo goes well after about 5-10 messages, transition it to adding on IG/snap, otherwise meet up ASAP. You shouldn't be waiting longer than 1-2 weeks between starting a convo & seeing a chick, otherwise she's not that into you. Ask her what her schedule is like, don't act clingy, and plan accordingly. Also wait a few minutes between messages at random intervals to fuck with the brain. Lastly, it's a numbers game, if you message 100 women, probably only 50 will read the messages & 25 will reply. Out of 25, only 10 will have a thoughtful convo with you & possibly 1 or 2 will want to meet up. It's not the greatest app to meet women imo, you will have a way better shot in person at any social events than on tinder. You can thank double-standards between genders & males' testosterone for lowering the quality of women you will find on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Vitty, tallcel, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
:chad::chad: Have you posted a pic over here? I've heard you're chad.

Majority are bots & shallow women. The best results aren't from selfies but actually from photos of you, especially if you're at an event or in a prestigious environment. If it's a cheesy smile alongside a shirtless picture, then you will come off as a douche unless you're over a 7 PSL rating. Additionally, 2 photos isn't enough, you should have at least 5. You want your bio to be thoughtful & something that she would actually be interested in. If you're tall, add that, if you're a business owner, add that, but don't over-do it, you don't want her to completely know everything already about you. You want some mystery to your identity, obviously. You definitely won't get most of your replies instantly as it takes time with tinder (since not everyone takes it seriously), but if you do get added, do not message right away. Whenever you decide to engage in a conversation do not simply start with boring, repetitive phrases such as "How are you", "what's up?", "hi", "what school do you go to?", etc. You want it to be creative & it should make her think. Emojis are amazing, but don't over-do it, as well as don't type too long of a message. If she reads it then doesn't reply, send 1 more message the following day, if still ignored, then just delete her, don't waste your time anymore. If the convo goes well after about 5-10 messages, transition it to adding on IG/snap, otherwise meet up ASAP. You shouldn't be waiting longer than 1-2 weeks between starting a convo & seeing a chick, otherwise she's not that into you. Ask her what her schedule is like, don't act clingy, and plan accordingly. Also wait a few minutes between messages at random intervals to fuck with the brain. Lastly, it's a numbers game, if you message 100 women, probably only 50 will read the messages & 25 will reply. Out of 25, only 10 will have a thoughtful convo with you & possibly 1 or 2 will want to meet up. It's not the greatest app to meet women imo, you will have a way better shot in person at any social events than on tinder. You can thank double-standards between genders & males' testosterone for lowering the quality of women you will find on tinder.
I doubt majority are bots. Did lots of tinder experiments in the past using guys of all looks level. The ugliest one got no matches. I doubt bots won't match with ugly guys.

hope u get rejected tbh I need you here for my mental help:feelsping:

I doubt majority are bots. Did lots of tinder experiments in the past using guys of all looks level. The ugliest one got no matches. I doubt bots won't match with ugly guys.
It's like 10% bots, depends on the area.... but yeah. Lots of dead accounts, people who arent active or who never reply either, doesnt matter who matches.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Any advice on how to get laid/kissed on tinder?

Just rope theory .

You are a wise man, like me but older:cool::redpill:

You are a wise man, like me
giphy.webp

• +1
Reactions: VST
Show matches please

Height only in bio, girls don't go through the trouble of reading bios anyways.
Selfies are okay, you just need to have some good quality selfies from different angles so she can see exactly what she's dealing with.

Tinder is LOOKS BASED. No matter how hard you try with professional photos, candid photos, good bio, it won't fucking matter. Those who are attracted to you will swipe right instantly, they don't have the time to read shit or look at 50 photos, because you're literally competing against other 500000 guys in the same area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Selfies are okay, you just need to have some good quality selfies from different angles so she can see exactly what she's dealing with.

Tinder is LOOKS BASED. No matter how hard you try with professional photos, candid photos, good bio, it won't fucking matter. Those who are attracted to you will swipe right instantly, they don't have the time to read shit or look at 50 photos, because you're literally competing against other 500000 guys in the same area.

But i'm guessing you mean that height should be in the bio only if it's decent, should i write me being 5'10 in the bio ?

But i'm guessing you mean that height should be in the bio only if it's decent, should i write me being 5'10 in the bio ?

If you're below 6' don't bother.

Also, don't small talk forever with the girls, you're not there to create bonds and become best buddies, your goal is to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite

My profile is pretty good, should I put that as a photo?
It would be pretty difficult to take a picture of it myself without seeming like an asocial hermit.
If you're below 6' don't bother.

Also, don't small talk forever with the girls, you're not there to create bonds and become best buddies, your goal is to fuck her.
I'm like 182cm, so I guess it would be okay if I put 6'

My profile is pretty good, should I put that as a photo?
It would be pretty difficult to take a picture of it myself without seeming like an asocial hermit.

I'm like 182cm, so I guess it would be okay if I put 6'

Yeah, just put whatever you want as long as you're not shirtless and flexing.

height is the biggest meme in human history

Yeah, just put whatever you want as long as you're not shirtless and flexing.

I thought being shirtless is OK if you have a good body (not that I have one, yet)

height is the biggest meme in human history
Ofc height doesn't matter if you're a 1/10 facially and a framelet, but if you are like 6'5" and your frame is proportional to your height but you have a 4/10'ish face, you'll still be regarded as above average.

I thought being shirtless is OK if you have a good body (not that I have one, yet)

Ofc height doesn't matter if you're a 1/10 facially and a framelet, but if you are like 6'5" and your frame is proportional to your height but you have a 4/10'ish face, you'll still be regarded as above average.

Shirtless pics are okay only if they're taken at the beach or at a pool party. Other than that it just screams cringe.

You sure about that? I'd screenshot some of my convos but then I'll get banned for "humble bragging".
If it provides to the conversation about height surely it’s not humble bragging, do it.

Should i try tinder ? i havent tried it at all,and if i do i will use one of these 2 pics @JustChris what kind of selfie should i take ? Also my long face is so noticable from longer view,but when you zoom in closer i look better

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 74
Should i try tinder ? i havent tried it at all,and if i do i will use one of these 2 pics @JustChris what kind of selfie should i take ?
these pics have no value, try ones with friends or good candids where your height is visible, selfies dont work unless you have a chadlite face

• +1
these pics have no value, try ones with friends or good candids where your height is visible, selfies dont work unless you have a chadlite face
I will use the right one+ another with a friend when im dressed and my body is visible
I live in ee so chads and chadlites are rare and girls are still thirsty for chad but not as western ones

Should i try tinder ? i havent tried it at all,and if i do i will use one of these 2 pics @JustChris what kind of selfie should i take ? Also my long face is so noticable from longer view,but when you zoom in closer i look better

why are your lips always so dry? Was it always like this? Use your tongue to make it wet

try putting your hand as far away as possible when taking selfies and zoom in, looks much better than just taking a picture from up close.

other than that, make sure the pics you're taking are with good lighting (usually strong light from the front while you're at least 3-4m is fine, best is weak light from the front imo)

i heard its best to put up photos with you and your friends to make yourself look social and shit

@VST are you slaying? How many matches thus far?

@JustChris got a date with a Stacy within an hour and a half with a worst picture of you, so based on that logic you should easily be slaying on Tinder with several matches within a few days by using those pictures, @JustChris proved this.

Last edited:
  • +1
@VST are you slaying? How many matches thus far?

@JustChris got a date with a Stacy within an hour and a half with a worst picture of you, so based on that logic you should easily be slaying on Tinder with several matches within a few days by using those pictures, @JustChris proved this.
Wtf do I do now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181104-180225.png
    Screenshot_20181104-180225.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Wtf do I do now?
just try out different things, you're a chadlite and in no way ugly. dont listen to cuck incels rating you below average

I looked back on your pics, you are like Chad-lite, well slay than.
Ya, but I'm an autist, so wtf do I say to them to make them let me stick my pee pee in their vago

Ya, but I'm an autist, so wtf do I say to them to make them let me stick my pee pee in their vago
you're inexperienced with girls, thats why. after you talk to a lot of girls youll pick up patterns, dont expect to become a slayer in 1 month even with godlike looks

You tell her exactly what your intentions are.
I've also got like 10+ matches, should I wait for them to message me first or should I message them?

I've also got like 10+ matches, should I wait for them to message me first or should I message them?
delete the app we belong to truecels.org

That's personal preference. But when you have so few matches you should probably message first.
You don't message first when you have around 500 to 1000 matches, because you don't have the time to do so and you'll literally get spammed with messages anyway.

Tell her lets fuck and give her a location to meet up, btw, i can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Tell her lets fuck and give her a location to meet up, btw, i can't tell if you're trolling or not.
I can assure you I'm not.
I've been a hermit for the last 12+ months.

I can assure you I'm not.
I've been a hermit for the last 12+ months.
Okay, say whatever comes to mind, if i looked like you, i could even say i have a rape fetish and still get laid, tbh.

If they are attracted to you, you just tell them you want to meet up. Anything else is time waste. Whether they want to date you is pre-determined by your attractiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back