Downward growth is good

chinpilled

chinpilled

Apprentice
Time online
3d 12h 7m

Ever since Mike mew came out with his whole forward growth concept which really refers to occlusal plane and not being downswung , low iq looksmaxxers (99%) of you interpreted as literally ur jaws being forward Infront of ur nasion and the more Infront they are the better 😂😂😂

the maxilla and mandible grow vertically not forward. A tall and wide maxilla and mandible is what creates an attractive face. The anterior projection of the maxilla doesn’t matter unless I’m very rare cases severe maxillary hypoplasia where your face is literally an inward bowl.

When you bring the maxilla down the cheeks hollow out as they are farther from the zygos and the lower third appears larger as ur mandible also moves down making the lower facial third more dominant.

handesome man who doesn’t have hyper ante face but instead a tall masculine maxilla and lower third

the case where forward growth makes sense is in individuals with normal facial height and bone density but severely downswung occlusal plane. In this case bringing the maxilla forward and ccw rotation makes sense but you are blindly recommending ccw to everyone when some would benefit from a downgraft and cw rotation

larsanova69

larsanova69

Here to improve myself :)
Time online
224d 6h 10m
Gonthar said:
Never heard of you, are you related to the Morrocan dweller?
Never heard of him

enzo

enzo

DEMIGOD
Time online
22h 59m
chinpilled said:
you are blindly recommending ccw to everyone when some would benefit from a downgraft and cw rotation
Yes.

chinpilled

chinpilled

Apprentice
Time online
3d 12h 7m
Chinlet Ascension said:
When Mew talks about downward growth, he is talking specifically about dysfunctional growth caused by bad posture, not a long face in general.
I know, I said ppl here interpret him wrong

C

Chinlet Ascension

Wizard
Time online
14d 24m
chinpilled said:
I know, I said ppl here interpret him wrong
I agree that most of the best-looking men have long-ish faces at the least. Short faces are feminine, a similar look to little girls.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN
Time online
37d 2m

If your midface isn't this compact its over.

infidel hunter

infidel hunter

Professional
Time online
6d 10h 22m
chinpilled said:
View attachment 1315577
Ever since Mike mew came out with his whole forward growth concept which really refers to occlusal plane and not being downswung , low iq looksmaxxers (99%) of you interpreted as literally ur jaws being forward Infront of ur nasion and the more Infront they are the better 😂😂😂

the maxilla and mandible grow vertically not forward. A tall and wide maxilla and mandible is what creates an attractive face. The anterior projection of the maxilla doesn’t matter unless I’m very rare cases severe maxillary hypoplasia where your face is literally an inward bowl.

View attachment 1315583
When you bring the maxilla down the cheeks hollow out as they are farther from the zygos and the lower third appears larger as ur mandible also moves down making the lower facial third more dominant.

View attachment 1315584
handesome man who doesn’t have hyper ante face but instead a tall masculine maxilla and lower third

View attachment 1315587

the case where forward growth makes sense is in individuals with normal facial height and bone density but severely downswung occlusal plane. In this case bringing the maxilla forward and ccw rotation makes sense but you are blindly recommending ccw to everyone when some would benefit from a downgraft and cw rotation

f
Too much forward growth makes you look black or like a dog at extremes.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN
Time online
37d 2m
I agree, I remember somebody making a post about this (I think its in BOTB). Tallish faces mog.

datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.25%
Time online
78d 15h 17m
mulattomaxxer said:
I agree, I remember somebody making a post about this (I think its in BOTB). Tallish faces mog.
no it's just V faces that mog
the longer your face the more likely it makes a V shape
face should still be compact but not giga compact
V = high class, and that is the most appeal out of all faces

C

Chinlet Ascension

Wizard
Time online
14d 24m
infidel hunter said:
Too much forward growth makes you look black or like a dog at extremes.
Dogs mog humans. Women throw themselves at cute dogs even more than chads. They are dying to stroke the bodies of any handsome dog in public, like an orgy.