Downward growth is good

user47283

user47283

Gold
75C014D1 963C 46C2 A2BC 20A2D053C73C

Ever since Mike mew came out with his whole forward growth concept which really refers to occlusal plane and not being downswung , low iq looksmaxxers (99%) of you interpreted as literally ur jaws being forward Infront of ur nasion and the more Infront they are the better 😂😂😂

the maxilla and mandible grow vertically not forward. A tall and wide maxilla and mandible is what creates an attractive face. The anterior projection of the maxilla doesn’t matter unless I’m very rare cases severe maxillary hypoplasia where your face is literally an inward bowl.

B6A5F1A6 4067 446D 8565 2E5B2BF07A82

When you bring the maxilla down the cheeks hollow out as they are farther from the zygos and the lower third appears larger as ur mandible also moves down making the lower facial third more dominant.

F83B2F25 32EC 494E 8589 2DDED3E4A0C2

handesome man who doesn’t have hyper ante face but instead a tall masculine maxilla and lower third

00514D47 08B3 43AD AA40 0B3FE3329F00

the case where forward growth makes sense is in individuals with normal facial height and bone density but severely downswung occlusal plane. In this case bringing the maxilla forward and ccw rotation makes sense but you are blindly recommending ccw to everyone when some would benefit from a downgraft and cw rotation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 23778 and 20 others

cassidy campbell pilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 4397, EdwardCullen and 6 others
A wide and tall maxilla is literally the recipe for being a high PSL model

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and 6 others
you want tall maxilla and lower third + forward growth tho

• +1
Reactions: Bobby9, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
When Mew talks about downward growth, he is talking specifically about dysfunctional growth caused by bad posture, not a long face in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, subhuman incel, NarrowJaw and 4 others
When Mew talks about downward growth, he is talking specifically about dysfunctional growth caused by bad posture, not a long face in general.
I know, I said ppl here interpret him wrong

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I know, I said ppl here interpret him wrong
I agree that most of the best-looking men have long-ish faces at the least. Short faces are feminine, a similar look to little girls.

• +1
Reactions: user47283

If your midface isn't this compact its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Chinlet Ascension
View attachment 1315577
Ever since Mike mew came out with his whole forward growth concept which really refers to occlusal plane and not being downswung , low iq looksmaxxers (99%) of you interpreted as literally ur jaws being forward Infront of ur nasion and the more Infront they are the better 😂😂😂

the maxilla and mandible grow vertically not forward. A tall and wide maxilla and mandible is what creates an attractive face. The anterior projection of the maxilla doesn’t matter unless I’m very rare cases severe maxillary hypoplasia where your face is literally an inward bowl.

View attachment 1315583
When you bring the maxilla down the cheeks hollow out as they are farther from the zygos and the lower third appears larger as ur mandible also moves down making the lower facial third more dominant.

View attachment 1315584
handesome man who doesn’t have hyper ante face but instead a tall masculine maxilla and lower third

View attachment 1315587

the case where forward growth makes sense is in individuals with normal facial height and bone density but severely downswung occlusal plane. In this case bringing the maxilla forward and ccw rotation makes sense but you are blindly recommending ccw to everyone when some would benefit from a downgraft and cw rotation

f
Too much forward growth makes you look black or like a dog at extremes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
I agree, I remember somebody making a post about this (I think its in BOTB). Tallish faces mog.

I agree, I remember somebody making a post about this (I think its in BOTB). Tallish faces mog.
no it's just V faces that mog
the longer your face the more likely it makes a V shape
face should still be compact but not giga compact
V = high class, and that is the most appeal out of all faces
6f41b71711aa4c1afaf7e04a2d52b0062e0a7d55 00

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad and mulattomaxxer
no it's just V faces that mog
the longer your face the more likely it makes a V shape
face should still be compact but not giga compact
V = high class, and that is the most appeal out of all faces
View attachment 1317039
Just Yugioh maxx bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and datboijj
Too much forward growth makes you look black or like a dog at extremes.
Dogs mog humans. Women throw themselves at cute dogs even more than chads. They are dying to stroke the bodies of any handsome dog in public, like an orgy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
@Pakicel i was wrong, downward growth is a chad trait, so im 7PSL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
It's about harmony and balance first and foremost.
i realized lf1 is slightly a cope since lower maxilla (lf1 area) is the least important in most cases. The most matter lf3 and maybe lf2 area also. So if you actually wanna fix your downward grown face, you need get rotation on your entire maxilla. Also gonial angle doesnt change with ccw rotation.

I dont know why people cope with ccw so much. I wanna get lf1 to fix my bite

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
downward growth = more skin stretch, more v taper

Healthy adult Jaws grow downward and backward, and need sagittal length to mog.

You need both. Your jaw should be projected forward AND down. Forward to allow the mandible to project and down to keep masculine facial proportions