DOXX!!! This is The Heartless' (Snake.0359) side profile and face [EVERYONE GTFIH]

Over for Baba from the slums of Mongolia

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey
Imagine his reaction when he wakes up

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
Poor dude
Article 2539995 1AB0008F00000578 676 634x833

Lord Gandy has a rope for everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and BigJimsWornOutTires
Looks Kazakh @mrriceguyreturn can you confirm?

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Tbh just normal subhuman like would be note worthy ugly in wallmart not comically subhuman as made out to be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, Tabula Rasa and i_love_roosters
I'm a pheno expert man. 🥇
:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay: He has to have the worst pheno possible. Nigga looks like Baba from the slums of Mongolia. Curries mog Central Asians to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and coispet
Poor guy, probably has it bad enough in life already, last thing he needed is a bunch of fucks to shit on him

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and i_love_roosters
Digging for flaws in everybody on this forum, being an annoying schizo, and doxxing

He basically did what I'm doing to him to @arabcelxxx and @maxxmclooks and he also tried with me.

He also has a youtube channel where he uploads pics of .org users to use them as bad examples. He couldn't stop doxxing a kid who deleted cuz he wanted some peace.

Don't pity that mf. I understand where you're coming from. I'm like that too but not for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 66828 and 5 others
Digging for flaws in everybody on this forum, e peace.

Don't pity that mf. I understand where you're coming from. I'm like that too but not for him
You’re right that bastard deserves this

• +1
Lmao BBC cuck pheno

• JFL
Lmao BBC cuck pheno
The absolute fucking definition of untermensch. He doesn’t even have the skull of a homo sapiens. His skull is barely humanoid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581 and WeiWei
@arabcelxxx @jisko32 @nigkook @Magnum Opus @NorwoodAscender @moreroidsmoredates @CarrotMaxxer @Autismcel @Narcissus🥀 @Sergeant @RaidenJTR @nword49 @Rivers of Nihil @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @sub5c3l @tombradylover @Charisma @silencio @smallman @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @Ricky212 @n9wiff @TechnoBoss @Tyler x Durden @Donquixote @PrinceofDarkness @ggg.tv🤫 @LooksThinker @northern mogger @onthewaytochadlite @noobs @Jova @Xangsane @User28823 @IndraBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @synock21 @HTN_Mentalcel @Eďo_ @ascension @sperma @Crisick @moggathon
no tag, no care

• So Sad
Images

Looks like Tite Kubo

• JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, coispet and i_love_roosters
Digging for flaws in everybody on this forum, being an annoying schizo, and doxxing

He basically did what I'm doing to him to @arabcelxxx and @maxxmclooks and he also tried with me.

He also has a youtube channel where he uploads pics of .org users to use them as bad examples. He couldn't stop doxxing a kid who deleted cuz he wanted some peace.

remember, he mogs gattouzo!

• JFL
That's nothing, he once claimed he mogged DAVID FUCKING GANDY :feelskek:
Naaaahh, this can’t be real. Good you doxxed him. He deserves this. Anyone who disagrees doesn’t know what he did.

• +1
Incels on here cry when chads and jocks bully them yet they do this shit and belittle deformed people like that guy.

Sad tbh
Chads don't need to do that, they are usually decent people.
Subhumans are the ones who always bully one another because they are full of hate n insecurities.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, i_love_roosters and Kazey
Poor guy, probably has it bad enough in life already, last thing he needed is a bunch of fucks to shit on him
yeah OP leave the guy alone tbh

if ur a good person youll delete this thread

what did he even do to you to deserve this

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and yeeyeeslayer
even if he had a bimax that mouth area is unsaveable

• JFL
These are the people who want to be an indian

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Deleted member 56659 and Autismcel
He kind of looks like that main character from squid game from the side

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Deleted member 56659
  • +1
looks like he hunts buffalos in his freetime

i hope he gets banned too if he hasnt been yet

• JFL
yeah OP leave the guy alone tbh

if ur a good person youll delete this thread

what did he even do to you to deserve this
Chads don't need to do that, they are usually decent people.
Subhumans are the ones who always bully one another because they are full of hate n insecurities.

Got mogged at 12 am

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Also what did he do

• +1
Also what did he do

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
These are the people who want to be an indian
He has the worst pheno on earth. I'd chose curry 100000 times over a churka. Churkas are absolutely gross and disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
So he doxxes looking like THAT 🤔🤔🤔🤔🗿🗿🗿
He even made a whole video analyzing a kid from here he had beef with. Imagine doing that looking like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and try2beme