Dr. Alfaro implants

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Anybody knows if Alfaro does implants especially jaw angle implants as well?

The state of my jaw angles is beyond fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, LightSkinNoob, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Anybody knows if Alfaro does implants especially jaw angle implants as well?

The state of my jaw angles is beyond fucked.

From this video I would assume that they do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jade, Deleted member 17345, Corleone and 5 others

From this video I would assume that they do.

Fucking lifefuel man holy shit.

I am already sick and tired of the bluepilled shit my ortho and dr. Obwegeser have told, might just go to Dr. Alfaro right away and get my shit done ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Mouthbreath, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others

I am already sick and tired of the bluepilled shit my ortho and dr. Obwegeser have told, might just go to Dr. Alfaro right away and get my shit done ASAP
Have you had any procedures done yet surgery-wise? Or would this be your first surgery

Have you had any procedures done yet surgery-wise? Or would this be your first surgery
Yeah I've had a chin wing which actually helped a LITTLE BIT but I'm nowhere near where near what I hoped for.

One of my nerves got fucked but idc most of the time. I'm more worried about my BRUTALLY inwards tilted jaw angles. They are practically non existent.

No jaw angles + masseter hypertrophy = hyper rounded face. I legit look like an egg headed CUCK due to that. I fucking HATE THAT SHIT.

I shall get super sharp jaw angle implants in there and some fillers on top. I will have 99th percentile angularity so that people will actually think I am a freak, to compensate for the years I've spent without jaw angles

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2729, NewJawSzn and 5 others
Man it feels rough to see just another fucked year passing by without having any substantial progress whatsoever. Jesus fucking christ dude

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, KING REIDYZ, HQNPmaxxing and 8 others
Good luck man, stay strong

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Oberyn
Yeah I've had a chin wing which actually helped a LITTLE BIT but I'm nowhere near where near what I hoped for.

One of my nerves got fucked but idc most of the time. I'm more worried about my BRUTALLY inwards tilted jaw angles. They are practically non existent.

No jaw angles + masseter hypertrophy = hyper rounded face. I legit look like an egg headed CUCK due to that. I fucking HATE THAT SHIT.

I shall get super sharp jaw angle implants in there and some fillers on top. I will have 99th percentile angularity so that people will actually think I am a freak, to compensate for the years I've spent without jaw angles
Don't ruin your progress with fillers - won't they just migrate and make your head look like an egg - only this time an egg with implants? The implants will be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Wallenberg and fuckedupmanlet
alfaro is expensive as fuck and still got some botched surgeries. its pretty rare actually that he turns someone into a chad

i know couple of guys who visited him, the price ranged from 25-50k for bimax

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Elab

alfaro is expensive as fuck and still got some botched surgeries. its pretty rare actually that he turns someone into a chad

i know couple of guys who visited him, the price ranged from 25-50k for bimax
Which surgeon do you recommend instead?

Man it feels rough to see just another fucked year passing by without having any substantial progress whatsoever. Jesus fucking christ dude
if I had your money I would get bimax yesterday

Too good to be true ?
If you’re skeptical you could always do a seperate jaw implant surgery but theres just more risk involved in doing that I would say.

Hi, Acromegaly_Chad

I have been looking to get a custom chin implant because the one I have moved and never looked correctly. I wanted to consult with you or ask you about www.designmyimplants.com

If you know where I should go or who to contact for a custom chin implant, any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Design My  (2).png
    Design My (2).png
    305.6 KB · Views: 0

Hi, Acromegaly_Chad

I have been looking to get a custom chin implant because the one I have moved and never looked correctly. I wanted to consult with you or ask you about www.designmyimplants.com

If you know where I should go or who to contact for a custom chin implant, any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Chin implant or wraparound jaw implant?

I've never heard of this clinic or the accredited doctors but if you only go for implants, it won't matter that much anyways. It's a very standard procedure to put in implants and any maxfac doc can do it.
3 things should be considered;

1) Implants should be custom made, and there should be no need to shave/reshape them DURING surgery, because that drastically increases infection risk. Ask the doc specifically about this.
2) Take time for the design planning and be careful. I'd even say go rather for less than more, as the latter will make you look like a failed frankenstein experiment while the former will have a slightly underwhelming result as the worst case.
3) Let your doc measure your airway volume prior to moving ahead. If you need a chin implant in means your recessed -> likely to have narrow airways -> likely to develop sleep apnea -> likely needs bimax instead of implants

Last edited:
Chin implant or wraparound jaw implant?

I've never heard of this clinic or the accredited doctors but if you only go for implants, it won't matter that much anyways. It's a very standard procedure to put in implants and any maxfac doc can do it.
3 things should be considered;

1) Implants should be custom made, and there should be no need to shave/reshape them DURING surgery, because that drastically increases infection risk. Ask the doc specifically about this.
2) Take time for the design planning and be careful. I'd even say go rather for less than more, as the latter will make you look like a failed frankenstein experiment while the former will have a slightly underwhelming result as the worst case.
3) Let your doc measure your airway volume prior to moving ahead. If you need a chin implant in means your recessed -> likely to have narrow airways -> likely to develop sleep apnea -> likely needs bimax instead of implants
Thank you for the information.

www.designmyimplants.com they are not a clinic. They only design and manufacture implants for all doctors and patients.

Well, maybe I do need a wraparound implant, and that's where I think I need some help designing it or understanding what's best.

Do you need to do something to your Jaw, too?

How or who will design your implants? Do you know how much you will pay for them? And thank you for everything you teach us here.

Why Dr. Alfaro? You said that any maxillofacial can do it, right? Well, not any maxillofacial, but one that offers the correct custom implants. Alfaro is in Spain.

Last edited: