Dr. Andreishchev

P

Phoenix997

Iron
I may get a chin wing and malar osteotomy with this guy for facial width, mainly because he is half the price of Zarrinabal.

Anyone think he’d be any good or should I only go see Zarrinbal?

He’s got a chin wing b/a on his ig page.

Who is this nigga even. Where is he from

He has some great results online, but its strange that his english as a doctor is so bad.

49E3E716 5F26 445A A072 F2692E83F826

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He said I looked very good and wouldn't suggest anything jfl when even Russian surgeons are blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
He said I looked very good and wouldn't suggest anything jfl when even Russian surgeons are blue pilled

He’s not blue pilled it’s just that maybe your jaw is fine.
He has some great results online, but its strange that his english as a doctor is so bad.

View attachment 187179

So his frontal view looks amazing but side view and his casts don’t really show an appreciable ramus lengthening....

View attachment 187179

His English is fine it’s as good as Zarrinbal’s.
I mean his front view chin wing is on par with jaw implants. And it looks very natural. No bloated silicone. That’s pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Hey, im also interested in getting chin wing with him, mainly because the before after in his ig is very good imo, i may get it in early next year.

Do you know his before after zygomatic osteotomy/implant?

lol, A Polish surgeon refused to give me a rhino and said my nose was ''good'', yet my nose is pretty huge (wide, bulbous, bit hooked, too big in general etc and ugly) Mad world!

• +1
Reactions: Trynaascend