Dr Eppley's Eyemask may be able to ascend every eye area

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
aside from those who have ipd and es ratio problems of course

0 1

0 1

0 2

this essentially gives you a new eye area :blackpill::blackpill: and makes your eyes deep set

dont understand why this isn't talked about more here, especially as it is the closest thing to ADDING BONE MASS there is aside from distraction osteogenesis which is a pipe dream anyway

I haven't seen any before and afters but from my understanding of looks theory a well designed eyemask implant would mog orbital decompression, as the eyemask fixes your lack of bone while decompression only camouflages protruding eyes by REMOVING bone jfl

of course some might not require additional augmentation in certain areas (e.g. those without good infraorbital rim projection wouldn't need it there) but would still benefit from augmentation in all the other areas. meaning they would still benefit from a custom designed eyemask implant without the infraorbital components

and also it may give hunter eyes, but not fully sure about that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, subhuman incel, Pumanator and 5 others
The supraorbital implant is the holy grail of eye area transformation.
There is a before and after result from jawsurgeryforum out there. Its god like.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, subhuman incel, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
dont understand why this isn't talked about more here
because there is no results posted online and and since its Eppley, custom and practically 4 implants in the one surgery, it will cost around 40K-50K, which the local userbase does not have.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Primordial, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
The supraorbital implant is the holy grail of eye area transformation.
There is a before and after result from jawsurgeryforum out there. Its god like.
can you post before and after pic?:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
because there is no results posted online and and since its Eppley, custom and practically 4 implants in the one surgery, it will cost around 40K-50K, which the local userbase does not have.
Being ugly is a choice when you're rich.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
Great thread, wonder what the price is. Also do you think a supraorbital implant can significantly reduce UEE?

Sounds too good to be true. I will have to see examples before I have high hopes.

Great thread, wonder what the price is. Also do you think a supraorbital implant can significantly reduce UEE?
I think so, but to what extent, I'm not sure

Sounds too good to be true. I will have to see examples before I have high hopes.
pretty much no one that gets eppleymaxxed posts their results online. and especially with this being a pretty rare procedure good luck finding any before and afters

pretty much no one that gets eppleymaxxed posts their results online. and especially with this being a pretty rare procedure good luck finding any before and afters
I've seen a lot of examples of people getting standard procedures, like moderate genioplasties and chin implants. But for the unusual procedures he provides, few to zero examples.

I have never seen before and afters of this insane eppley implants. Fuck that jew.

I've seen a lot of examples of people getting standard procedures, like moderate genioplasties and chin implants. But for the unusual procedures he provides, few to zero examples.
yes because standard procedures are more commonly done, meaning there will be more people who post their before and afters

If you think you might want implants with Eppley in the future set up a real self account and give him a 1*review now his stupidly high prices come down and he needs the work when you need him. It's also the right thing to do because he's a horrific human being.

sick brow ridge and hunter eyes

TBvNli8.png

aside from those who have ipd and es ratio problems of course

View attachment 1241672
View attachment 1241673

View attachment 1241674

this essentially gives you a new eye area:blackpill::blackpill: and makes your eyes deep set

dont understand why this isn't talked about more here, especially as it is the closest thing to ADDING BONE MASS there is aside from distraction osteogenesis which is a pipe dream anyway

I haven't seen any before and afters but from my understanding of looks theory a well designed eyemask implant would mog orbital decompression, as the eyemask fixes your lack of bone while decompression only camouflages protruding eyes by REMOVING bone jfl

of course some might not require additional augmentation in certain areas (e.g. those without good infraorbital rim projection wouldn't need it there) but would still benefit from augmentation in all the other areas. meaning they would still benefit from a custom designed eyemask implant without the infraorbital components

and also it may give hunter eyes, but not fully sure about that

Eye make Mogs hard. Don’t underestimate the power of the supra

just wish there were more before/afters tho
found the guy

look at what he is saying about looksmax and lookism jfl

the thread on lookism:

• +1
Reactions: VenePro
found the guy

View attachment 1277511

the thread on lookism:

Eppley implant design are dog shit

found the guy

View attachment 1277511

the thread on lookism:

The result doesn’t look that impressive to me. Will be barley noticeable in real life

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32