Dr. Lupita Roca is HBG’s Butcher

Changes like getting called a pedo for how you look, being disrespected at dealerships and stores, and losing beautfiul women are all signs your life is ruined. The damages he sustained do not have a cure at this time, and that is precisely why we are trying to promote this. And lastly, your damages aren't close to the severity. This guy was good looking before which makes this hit harder.
niggas are acting like he was a super model like come on 😭😭. yea he was above average gang, but the same shit happend to me and bad things happen to men and we move on and try and fix them best we can.

Changes like getting called a pedo for how you look, being disrespected at dealerships and stores, and losing beautfiul women are all signs your life is ruined. The damages he sustained do not have a cure at this time, and that is precisely why we are trying to promote this. And lastly, your damages aren't close to the severity. This guy was good looking before which makes this hit harder.
sfop acting like his life is over. At 17 i went from a pretty boy irl to a weird version of myself that most people noticed. As men we fix the things we can change and move on. Also, my changes were way more extreme . Let’s be real here. Lmao. he was mtn at most nigga 😭. this was me at 16 in dogshit lighting. Like please bro. Life moves on.
IMG 0411

so seriously. stop dragging this shit. his life isn’t ruined and he can get cosmetic surgery in the future.

Last edited: