Dr. Maxx's hardmaxx operation menu

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
Let Dr. Maxx ascend you to higher levels of PSL and appeal with these fairly straightforward surgeries, all done with local anesthesia!

List of currently available surgeries and their respective prices. (More might become available in the future)

Note that prices do not include the equipment costs, those will be discussed later.

• PDO Threads, 50€
PDO (Polydioxanone) threads are used in aesthetic medicine for non-surgical facelifts and skin rejuvenation. They are inserted into the skin to lift and tighten sagging tissues, stimulate collagen production, and improve skin texture and elasticity. This minimally invasive procedure can address areas such as the cheeks, jawline, neck, and brows, providing a subtle but noticeable lifting effect.

• Facial lipolysis 50€
Facial lipolysis is used to reduce localized fat deposits in the face, such as under the chin (double chin) or in the jowls. It involves the injection of fat-dissolving substances to contour and slim specific facial areas, resulting in a more defined and sculpted appearance.

• Lateral Commissuroplasty, 120€
A lateral commissuroplasty is a surgical procedure used to extend the corners of the mouth (oral commissures) to create a wider smile or to correct issues such as scarring or asymmetry at the mouth's edges.

• Full Facelift, 500€
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure used to reduce signs of aging in the face and neck. It involves removing excess skin, tightening underlying tissues, and repositioning the skin to create a smoother, more youthful appearance.

• Partial Facelift (mouth, eyes, eyebrows...), 100-250€
Partial Facelift is a custom version of a full facelift, invented by me. This surgery can be used to widen many aspects of the face, such as eyebrows, eye area, and lips.
For more information concerning this, especially the lip area, refer to this thread. Partial Facelift is always planned with the patient and can be used to deliver various results.

• Upper Eyelid Reduction surgery, 300€
Upper eyelid reduction surgery, also known as upper blepharoplasty, is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin, fat, and sometimes muscle from the upper eyelids. It aims to improve the appearance of droopy or sagging eyelids, enhance the natural contour of the upper eyelid, and can also improve vision obstructed by excess skin.

• Dermal Fillers (Hyaluronic acid, Calcium Hydroxyapatite or Poly-L-lactic acid), 70€
Dermal fillers are injectable substances used to add volume, smooth wrinkles, and enhance facial contours. They typically contain hyaluronic acid or other biocompatible materials and are used to address signs of aging or to augment specific facial features for a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.

• Buffaloplasty, 120€
Buffaloplasty, or lip reduction surgery, is a cosmetic procedure aimed at reducing the size of the lips to achieve a more proportionate facial appearance.

All of the surgeries above are made to fit to clients' needs and desires, and I promise there will not be any "moral questions" limiting me from operating, I understand the blackpill;)

For more information, don't be afraid to PM me!

@maxxmclooks

@<6PSLcel @Amnesia @arab_chink @BigBiceps @Blackgymmax @boss8055 @CarrotMaxxer @Charisma @Clavicular @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @FaceAboveAll @garoupilled_ @GGG_THE_GOAT @HollowCheek2012 @its_over @i_love_roosters @Lokki @LooksThinker @MazoNitNit @moggathon @negativetiltedheart @NorwoodAscender @NEOKAISER @ShawarmaFilth @thebuffdon690 @TheLooxMaxingKing @truecel12 @tombradylover @try2beme @Xangsane @xegigi @Zeta @Orc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel, caiolindo, RICHCELDOM and 8 others
Sir!

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
mirin, tbh by the time i'll be able to afford any surgery normally ill be shitting in diapers at the nursing home, so I just might soon get u to help me out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, SteveRogers, maxxmclooks and 3 others
Sir!
yes, very simple procedure, 120 might even be overpriced but bc it required precision cutting its 120

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and NoseProphecy
mirin, tbh by the time i'll be able to afford any surgery normally ill be shitting in diapers at the nursing home, so I just might soon get u to help me out.
i'll be here for you:mask:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, <6PSLcel and NoseProphecy
I never knew u were a doctor Bhai. Is this legit? Where are you located?

• JFL
if I were to actually get something done from you, when and where would we do it ?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and maxxmclooks
I never knew u were a doctor Bhai. Is this legit? Where are you located?
unfortunately no, i have no actual education on this field other than my own research, I'm very positive tho I am able to make all of these procedures since they all only require very simple incisions

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, alurmo, boss8055 and 2 others
Let Dr. Maxx ascend you to higher levels of PSL and appeal with these fairly straightforward surgeries, all done with local anesthesia!

List of currently available surgeries and their respective prices. (More might become available in the future)

Note that prices do not include the equipment costs, those will be discussed later.

• PDO Threads, 50€
PDO (Polydioxanone) threads are used in aesthetic medicine for non-surgical facelifts and skin rejuvenation. They are inserted into the skin to lift and tighten sagging tissues, stimulate collagen production, and improve skin texture and elasticity. This minimally invasive procedure can address areas such as the cheeks, jawline, neck, and brows, providing a subtle but noticeable lifting effect.

• Facial lipolysis 50€
Facial lipolysis is used to reduce localized fat deposits in the face, such as under the chin (double chin) or in the jowls. It involves the injection of fat-dissolving substances to contour and slim specific facial areas, resulting in a more defined and sculpted appearance.

A lateral commissuroplasty is a surgical procedure used to extend the corners of the mouth (oral commissures) to create a wider smile or to correct issues such as scarring or asymmetry at the mouth's edges.

• Full Facelift, 500€
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure used to reduce signs of aging in the face and neck. It involves removing excess skin, tightening underlying tissues, and repositioning the skin to create a smoother, more youthful appearance.

Partial Facelift is a custom version of a full facelift, invented by me. This surgery can be used to widen many aspects of the face, such as eyebrows, eye area, and lips.
For more information concerning this, especially the lip area, refer to this thread. Partial Facelift is always planned with the patient and can be used to deliver various results.

Upper eyelid reduction surgery, also known as upper blepharoplasty, is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin, fat, and sometimes muscle from the upper eyelids. It aims to improve the appearance of droopy or sagging eyelids, enhance the natural contour of the upper eyelid, and can also improve vision obstructed by excess skin.

• Dermal Fillers (Hyaluronic acid, Calcium Hydroxyapatite or Poly-L-lactic acid), 70€
Dermal fillers are injectable substances used to add volume, smooth wrinkles, and enhance facial contours. They typically contain hyaluronic acid or other biocompatible materials and are used to address signs of aging or to augment specific facial features for a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.

• Buffaloplasty, 120€
Buffaloplasty, or lip reduction surgery, is a cosmetic procedure aimed at reducing the size of the lips to achieve a more proportionate facial appearance.

All of the surgeries above are made to fit to clients' needs and desires, and I promise there will not be any "moral questions" limiting me from operating, I understand the blackpill;)

@maxxmclooks

@<6PSLcel @Amnesia @arab_chink @BigBiceps @Blackgymmax @boss8055 @CarrotMaxxer @Charisma @Clavicular @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @FaceAboveAll @garoupilled_ @GGG_THE_GOAT @HollowCheek2012 @its_over @i_love_roosters @Lokki @LooksThinker @MazoNitNit @moggathon @negativetiltedheart @NorwoodAscender @NEOKAISER @ShawarmaFilth @thebuffdon690 @TheLooxMaxingKing @truecel12 @tombradylover @try2beme @Xangsane @xegigi @Zeta
Chat GPT post 💀

Bro it's so obvious. You even have the typical chatgpt list format 😴😴😴😴😴😴 Does it even give u gratification to post a simple copy paste?

I hope people don't start making more posts like these, otherwise the forum will become extremely soulless and boring.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Haseeb, fuse, neverchadlite and 7 others

• PDO Threads, 50€

• Facial lipolysis 50€

• Full Facelift, 500€

• Buffaloplasty, 120€

@maxxmclooks

@<6PSLcel @Amnesia @arab_chink @BigBiceps @Blackgymmax @boss8055 @CarrotMaxxer @Charisma @Clavicular @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @FaceAboveAll @garoupilled_ @GGG_THE_GOAT @HollowCheek2012 @its_over @i_love_roosters @Lokki @LooksThinker @MazoNitNit @moggathon @negativetiltedheart @NorwoodAscender @NEOKAISER @ShawarmaFilth @thebuffdon690 @TheLooxMaxingKing @truecel12 @tombradylover @try2beme @Xangsane @xegigi @Zeta
saar thanks sar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
if I were to actually get something done from you, when and where would we do it ?
we would need to discuss that beforehand, but I'm sure we would find a place which is convenient for both of us

• +1
Chat GPT post 💀

Bro it's so obvious. You even have the typical chatgpt list format 😴😴😴😴😴😴 Does it even give u gratification to post a simple copy paste?

I hope people don't start making more posts like these, otherwise the forum will become extremely soulless and boring.
bro its literally this shits normal listing, try urself
  • like this
  • unordered list
  1. or
  2. ordered list

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and <6PSLcel
you should have indicated prices in rubles, not euros

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Chat GPT post 💀

Too late nigga

• +1
Nice thread op, but theres also alot when it comes to female apeall such as dying a hair certain color, getting perms, softmaxes, etc. also try to mention threads about hair tranplants, forehead reduction(only applicable if skin doesnt cover muscles) and other soft features (maybe eyebrow transplant).

• +1
Nice thread op, but theres also alot when it comes to female apeall such as dying a hair certain color, getting perms, softmaxes, etc. also try to mention threads about hair tranplants, forehead reduction(only applicable if skin doesnt cover muscles) and other soft features (maybe eyebrow transplant).
100% true, but those softmaxxes are things one can do by oneself, I didn't include hair/brow transplants in my menu because I don't have the required knowledge to perform those

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
100% true, but those softmaxxes are things one can do by oneself, I didn't include hair/brow transplants in my menu because I don't have the required knowledge to perform those
What wtf these are the surgeries that you will create 😂, i thought this was recommendation

What wtf these are the surgeries that you will create 😂, i thought this was recommendation
no this is menu, this surgeries i can do

50% joke, im not licenses anything neither i have experience but im confident i can do these still

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
New procedure added!

Cervicoplasty, 150€

Excess skin and fat are meticulously removed to address the laxity and wrinkles, resulting in a more toned appearance. Removes loose thyroid skin.

JFL bhai are u serious, why are u so sure u can pull these off, some of these yes i agree are easy like facial lipolysis or pdo threads but how the hell would you do a cervicoplasty or face lift

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and maxxmclooks
JFL bhai are u serious, why are u so sure u can pull these off, some of these yes i agree are easy like facial lipolysis or pdo threads but how the hell would you do a cervicoplasty or face lift
really they are easy, all of thos surgeries only need shallow incisions that can be made with topical anesthesia gel, no need to penetrate deeper layers of skin, all of the cuts are superficial

and yes, im 100% sure i can make all of these, fillers are the hardest one of those for me tho, would need some rehearsing for those to be certain that i could do it

really they are easy, all of thos surgeries only need shallow incisions that can be made with topical anesthesia gel, no need to penetrate deeper layers of skin, all of the cuts are superficial

and yes, im 100% sure i can make all of these, fillers are the hardest one of those for me tho, would need some rehearsing for those to be certain that i could do it
do u know any way i could diy any of these to raise my lateral canthus

• +1

learn canthoplasty bhai ill be ur lab rat

• +1
whats the process like? is it the same as the video clavicular made?
yeah pretty much, u can do them directly under eye too, like this
IMG 0209

where can i find a guide or a tutorial bhai my lateral canthus absoluely butchers my eye area
for fox eye just watch the claviculars video and do like he does

and google fox eye lift pdo thread and go to videos and there should be plenty of videos showing the procedure

i recommend getting numbing cream, its kinda painful and u need to insert the needle as long inside the skin as possible to achieve best result and pain can limit that

be careful with undereyes, dont put the needle to ur eye

for fox eye just watch the claviculars video and do like he does

and google fox eye lift pdo thread and go to videos and there should be plenty of videos showing the procedure

i recommend getting numbing cream, its kinda painful and u need to insert the needle as long inside the skin as possible to achieve best result and pain can limit that

be careful with undereyes, dont put the needle to ur eye
i need to do undereyes for fox eye lift? clavicular only did top outer underbrow area

i need to do undereyes for fox eye lift? clavicular only did top outer underbrow area
no no, fox eyes for pct exatcly like clavicular did

if u want to push the lower eyelid up then under eyes

no no, fox eyes for pct exatcly like clavicular did

if u want to push the lower eyelid up then under eyes
aw shit im too high inhib for lower eyes, i’ll definitely do upper eyes tho, ill tag you in the thread when i make it

• +1
aw shit im too high inhib for lower eyes, i’ll definitely do upper eyes tho, ill tag you in the thread when i make it
i wish good luck for you:feelsyay: