Dr. Obwegeser IS good

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I've had surgery with him today (plates and screws removed as well as heavily impacted and complicated located wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthesia) and he somehow managed to extract them in a way that I feel almost no pain (and I'm not even on painkillers rn).

Also the plates and screws were so gently removed that I feel very little pain there and the sutures seems really well done. This was definitely way worse when Brusco operated (although I think he is very capable too for most surgeries except bimax).

Here's a pic of my shit for proof. Also note how subhumanly my wisdom teeth were located.

Screenshot 20220907 002354 Drive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, NegativeNorwood and AsGoodAsItGets
why is small ass switzerland filled with blackpilled jaw surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 20370 and Mongrelcel
why is small ass switzerland filled with blackpilled jaw surgeons?
It has mainly to do with the university of Zurich where the GOATS such as Dr. Sailer, Dr. Hugo Obwegeser (Joachims nephew who invented the BSSO) and Dr. Triaca trained. And they then in turn taught the next generation like Jacobsen, Brusco, J. Obwegeser etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20370, Mongrelcel and 4 others
It has mainly to do with the university of Zurich where the GOATS such as Dr. Sailer, Dr. Hugo Obwegeser (Joachims nephew who invented the BSSO) and Dr. Triaca trained. And they then in turn taught the next generation like Jacobsen, Brusco, J. Obwegeser etc.
they should relocate and spread out a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Hipcel and Oberyn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 32196, Pumanator and 6 others
Nah I think Alfaro, Raffaini and Gunson should come to Zurich too so that we have a jaw surgery Mekka for blackpillers
making sure only the top 1 % can afford it

making sure only the top 1 % can afford it
Shit is expensive indeed
But if you EVER have surgery in Switzerland, call the anaesthesia team from "Klinik pyramide am See".
They are by far the best in the country. Anaesthesia today in another clinic was a disaster. They put me so deep to sleep that I was in critical condition when I woke up.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ifyouwannabemylover
Shit is expensive indeed
But if you EVER have surgery in Switzerland, call the anaesthesia team from "Klinik pyramide am See".
They are by far the best in the country. Anaesthesia today in another clinic was a disaster. They put me so deep to sleep that I was in critical condition when I woke up.
I don't think I'll ever have surgery in switzerland

make sure to show results after so we can see how actually blackpilled he really is

make sure to show results after so we can see how actually blackpilled he really is
He said he will do up to 10mm lefort 1 and even more BSSO + Genio if I want

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and count copula
Stick with him. Better to have a surgeon who knows your personal case and has operated with you already.

well if hes giving whatever u want big chances ur gonna get botched lmao. be consertive, mms are miles in the face

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel
they should relocate and spread out a bit
they earn the most in Switzerland and pay less taxes + less paper-work, that's why there are so many German doctors there (I'm German and this is a problem for germany)

And how is the result? Did the recovery go well?