Dr Paul Coceancig's results

spark

spark

Kraken
Paul Coceancig is a Sydney based surgeon and a pioneer of IMDO. He also does the standard BSSO, SARPE and LE FORT 1.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, terrorblade and 5 others
looks kinda fake tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, valhalar, randomvanish and 2 others
wtf the first girl got ? subhuman to high tier becky

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 4946, faggotchadlite and 4 others
is it only perception or their zygos are somehow pronounced too ?if so, how ?
Another one:

Well he does SARPE too which is a surgical widening. I still think MSE is better not sure why he is using the surgical version.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, 5'8manlet and Weed
  • +1
Reactions: spark
you can't it's a woman, every minimal change will be huge to her, not so much to men, you would still need to have perfect angularity and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
you can't it's a woman, every minimal change will be huge to her, not so much to men, you would still need to have perfect angularity and harmony.
what a bullshit post ffs. you cannot only IF you don't have a good base. she had a good base for ascension with osteotomies.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Agendum and spark
what a bullshit post ffs. you cannot only IF you don't have a good base.

It's absolute minimal, the probability of that happening, mostly because most men didn't had the angularity prior to the surgery and won't have it after. keep coping, women don't even need to have a good maxilla to be considered attractive.

It's absolute minimal, the probability of that happening, mostly because most men didn't had the angularity prior to the surgery and won't have it after. keep coping, women don't even need to have a good maxilla to be considered attractive.
if you mean sometimes you cannot get enough projection with width of the jaw if your base is too narrow, then i agree with you.
thankfully i don't have recession on the jaw or maxilla so i'm going for custom wraparound implant to get angularity and projection.
by ascension i meant that level of, i wasn't target getting ascend by only bimax (or osteotomies).

why i thought it was Adriana lima in the first pic jfl... anyways he’s a good surgeon based on his recorded consultations on his YT. prolly really pricy tho and ramieri mogs based on my research

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
he seems blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and reptiles
Shit thread

why i thought it was Adriana lima in the first pic jfl... anyways he’s a good surgeon based on his recorded consultations on his YT. prolly really pricy tho and ramieri mogs based on my research
Can't be as pricey as Murican surgeons imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
if you mean sometimes you cannot get enough projection with width of the jaw if your base is too narrow, then i agree with you.
thankfully i don't have recession on the jaw or maxilla so i'm going for custom wraparound implant to get angularity and projection.
by ascension i meant that level of, i wasn't target getting ascend by only bimax (or osteotomies).

I see, we began on the wrong foot. What I was saying is that women only need a minimal degree of maxillary projection to be catapulted to normie tier and therefore fuckable tom 99,9% of men, while we need to always bring more to the table. In regards to your surgery, hope you get gl and ascend bro. :feelsahh:

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
Can't be as pricey as Murican surgeons imo.
american surgeons has plus’s but a low budget looksmaxxer like me can not afford that shit man fuarkk

american surgeons has plus’s but a low budget looksmaxxer like me can not afford that shit man fuarkk
In one of the videos from Coceancig he was talking with his patient and she asked him about the price (it was just BSSO or just IMDO not sure which one) and he said he doesn't know exactly and she asked him if it's under 10k and he answered "of course, maybe closer to 7k" and that's Australian dollars. He's not that super expensive although probably more than other surgeons in his area.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LooksJourney and Spinc
fuck he is good and blackpilled. would def go to him if i lived in australia and had money.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksJourney and LastHopeForNorman
he seems blackpilled

Hes a way cheaper proffessor sailer and you actually getting more deals he just doesnt include the implants

@Copemaxxing maybe kanguruumaxx?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
1607357951119-png.855340

epitome of natural beauty
insane forward-grown face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and randomvanish
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, valhalar, Stare and 2 others
She got sexy!

CHECK OUT HIS MOST RECENT YOUTUBE VIDEO JFL

from Meh-Maybe, to YES!
Meh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Pumanator
Poor superbimax guy, hes ugly just in a different way

Sydney? This dude’s gotta be fucking expensive

View attachment 855357

Also lol at "high-tier becky" she's like 95th percentile now.
She also most likely got rhino to get less bulbous nose tip. She looks rly good in after pic ngl, however its not 1:1 comparison, 2nd pic is what seems like a smartphone pic from different angle. Other results on his insta page dont have nearly as much of an ascension as this girl. This is why I think the angle and slight distortion makes it look better than it actually is. However even with angle distortion she seems to look insanely good.

• +1
Sydney? This dude’s gotta be fucking expensive
Indeed. IMDO is just 6k Australian. It seems everything depends on the movement. I saw him charge 10k AUS for a lefort which was a few mm (like 4 or something). With larger movements in the lefort and BSSO (all custom plates) it can go to like 40k AUS.

Indeed. IMDO is just 6k Australian. It seems everything depends on the movement. I saw him charge 10k AUS for a lefort which was a few mm (like 4 or something). With larger movements in the lefort and BSSO (all custom plates) it can go to like 40k AUS.

Those prices might be quotes for people who are on australian healthcare and thus are only being quoted out of pocket expenses. I would generally expect a bimax type operation to be around (minimum i mean) ~20k USD anywhere in the developed world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why do people obsess over profile views? Frontal pic or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
if you wanna look good in motion you better look from all angles
just wnna look hot for my tinder headshots tbh

• JFL
Wtf that's insane.

He's only a 30 min plane ride from me.

Would be so much easier than getting it with Pagnoni

Plus he does infraorb and jawline implants

really thinking about this

I dont think anyone who goes from 2/10 to 5/10 from surgery will be sad about it
he has bad coloring but I'd still give him a 6/10

the women all look pretty. the men are fucked. females seem to have good maxilla no matter what. they just need to bring their bottom jaw forward. while the men's maxillas are absolutely horrendous

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003