Dr Sun Richardson working on the ugliest patient he has ever received. JFL this is insane. AND A LEGIT 2/10 SUBHUMAN WOMAN

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: StephIsCold and Deleted member 10987
Early 20s HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
8b0f206d8e92ee677684e0c5b7176864

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Lmao, Deleted member 10602 and 2 others
Jesus christlol

She shouldve gotten braces first, this approach is fkn nonsense and wouldnt fix things in optimal way. He did surgery straight as it is without braces.

Also its quite clear that her giga narrow palate and crooked teeth as the result of it, is environmental. Her mandible is also giga recessed. She either has a very weak tongue that she never put on her palate or what is more likely- she is a mouth breather and did that from young age.

If she had blackpilled parents, she wouldnt look nowhere as bad as she does, but chances are, she is from some giga poor low iq family who dont understand or care about such things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7173
She shouldve gotten braces first, this approach is fkn nonsense and wouldnt fix things in optimal way. He did surgery straight as it is without braces.

He said she didn't have time because she was already into her early 20s JFL. He's the expert tho man.

Starfoullah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
damn i might become a surgeon after going to medical school just to open up a clinic in rural India or china

still more SMV than everyone on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 9568
He said she didn't have time because she was already into her early 20s JFL. He's the expert tho man.
Dude thats nonsense mate. Most likely she didnt have enough money for all treatments. Braces work at any age and when teeth move/rotate, they change the maxilla because of it.

The ideal way would ALWAYS be to get braces and then after braces you get corrective surgery.

Look she needs to fix her crooked teeth, giga narrow palate and just messed up upper + lower bite ANYWAYS, even after jaw surgery. So if that needs to be done anyways, it is best to do it BEFORE the surgery.

This doc isnt the allknowing professional, he just does what gets him money asap. Its pretty irresponsible to do jaw surgery, when the teeth and lower + upper bite are messed up like that. They need to get fixed before surgery.

What she needed was MSE for upper palate + braces afterwards, after that she needed jaw surgery.

The problem with getting braces after the jaw surgery is that when teeth start moving with braces, they change the maxilla again, so the jaw surgery result is impaced by braces afterwards.

Checked a few videos from that channel, the result of this rhinoplasty is actually not very good subjectively:

They shouldve reduced her alar wings of the nose like that:

sddefault.jpg

which they didnt do and because of that, she still has a huge bulbous tip of the nose and downwards pointing tip of the nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 9072
volcel if you wouldn't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, .👽., Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
volcel if you wouldn't
+ low T.

On the other had, it is likely that after surgery she demands Chadpreet / Chadpreet lite only.

+ low T.

On the other had, it is likely that after surgery she demands Chadpreet / Chadpreet lite only.
which is equal to a white low tier normie

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
More SMV then everyone on this forum combined

• +1
Reactions: Germania
what a cope just cause mirin mogs yuo hard jfl
whoa man don't take it too personally

also this rat face doesn't even mog my grandma

and she's dead

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and mogstar
She’s cute I’d date her

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
whoa man don't take it too personally

also this rat face doesn't even mog my grandma
View attachment 1018696
and she's dead
he's 5'10" and ur 5'7", he's athletic whereas ur a skinnyfat subhuman, he's good looking whereas you? - not so much. He's had sex at 15 whereas u are virgin at 20.
I dont think he mogs your grandma, but he does mog u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
he's 5'10" and ur 5'7", he's athletic whereas ur a skinnyfat subhuman, he's good looking whereas you? - not so much. He's had sex at 15 whereas u are virgin at 20.
I dont think he mogs your grandma, but he does mog u.
- I'm 5'9''
- I'm just skinny. Not skinnyfat. Projection?
- Not 20 or in my 20s even
- I remember him saying he didn't have real sex i.e. penetration some time ago. But even if he did, my brother is 5'6'' and had sex at 15 as well. So?

Tell me when you find the good looking guy

- I'm 5'9''
- I'm just skinny. Not skinnyfat. Projection?
- Not 20 or in my 20s even
- I remember him saying he didn't have real sex i.e. penetration some time ago. But even if he did, my brother is 5'6'' and had sex at 15 as well. So?

Tell me when you find the good looking guy
I remember he told me on Snapchat he never had real sex (penetration) but he is able to attract lots of girls, he’s a good guy tho just seems to have some mental issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I remember he told me on Snapchat he never had real sex (penetration) but he is able to attract lots of girls, he’s a good guy tho just seems to have some mental issues
The girls he attracts are from dumpster diving

He copes with 1 frauded picture of some bitch that metood him afterwards i think if that's not a different one

In response to this he says something along the lines ''well i got bitches and u don't'' as if he isn't a rich guy with a driver's license living in atlanta which is a huge city that also has a more degenerate culture where you more easily just smash random girls

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I want to see a photo of her as a child

Dude thats nonsense mate. Most likely she didnt have enough money for all treatments. Braces work at any age and when teeth move/rotate, they change the maxilla because of it.

The ideal way would ALWAYS be to get braces and then after braces you get corrective surgery.

Look she needs to fix her crooked teeth, giga narrow palate and just messed up upper + lower bite ANYWAYS, even after jaw surgery. So if that needs to be done anyways, it is best to do it BEFORE the surgery.

This doc isnt the allknowing professional, he just does what gets him money asap. Its pretty irresponsible to do jaw surgery, when the teeth and lower + upper bite are messed up like that. They need to get fixed before surgery.

What she needed was MSE for upper palate + braces afterwards, after that she needed jaw surgery.

The problem with getting braces after the jaw surgery is that when teeth start moving with braces, they change the maxilla again, so the jaw surgery result is impaced by braces afterwards.

Checked a few videos from that channel, the result of this rhinoplasty is actually not very good subjectively:

They shouldve reduced her alar wings of the nose like that:

sddefault.jpg

which they didnt do and because of that, she still has a huge bulbous tip of the nose and downwards pointing tip of the nose.

Cool but you are cherry picking. No surgeon is perfect.

Shall I cherry pick one of his best results?

Cool but you are cherry picking. No surgeon is perfect.

Shall I cherry pick one of his best results?

I didnt really cherry pick tbh, it was like the 2nd-3rd video that Ive watched from this channel.

The result of the vid youve linked is quite good, however its hard to properly judge the transformations, because these clowns take pictures with the ipad camera from very short distance which has significant distortion.

Ive actually noticed many rhinoplasty surgeons on instagram do this fakery, where they make before photos with a different lens or even camera with tons of distortion (which exaggerates the nose tip size, makes it look more bulbous etc.) and the after pics they make with a proper lens that has little to no distortion. Many turkish rhinoplasty doctors in particular do this kind of fakery on instagram.

Normies are too low IQ to spot the difference, but autistic pslers do notice this kind of deception/fakery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back