Dr Yaremchuk

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
Good after noon guys, I met with Yarem a second time. first time was a quick consult about zygo implants and he told me to think on it. He was easy to talk to and listened and gave answers back. I wanted a subtle but appreciative changes on my cheek bones and he instantly responded back saying that's how it should be and got more talkative. He emphasized the idea of subtle but nice harmony. I showed him these photos, and he said you don't really need custom implants for these cheek bones, as he has many implants he can fine tune for your "look". He talked about the ideal male cheek bone and sounded like us but with a Harvard degree. I asked for a CT scan anyways, and plan on going soon to a private clinic so it's cheaper. What's your take on this, should I play it safe and do custom, or should I do an off the shelf implant that he can fine tune. He told me it's achievable but I'm not trying to do two tries. 8.5k for the non custom cheek bones(off the shelf tuned), 15k for the custom cheek bones. He said he can start them as soon as possible and do the surgery once the custom implants are devised and arrived, or do the regular cheek bones that are fine tuned soon.

Below are imgur pics of me.
He said one cheek had a little more fat then other.
I'm not trying to achieve a 7 psl look, I just want to achieve the best natural look I can.
(https://imgur.com/a/qoN4Rv8)
My pick for the list: french actor Alain Delon at his peak - Imgur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and LastHopeForNorman
VdaiUU0.png

what's that? consultation fee?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Growth Plate, terrorblade and 2 others
Hope you make it

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
My honest opinion after consulting him in person in 2006 and again in 2019 is he's lost it and is now too old, which is unfortunate because he was the best. The one saving grace is he always has a Harvard craniofacial fellow assisting him in the OR, but I still think he's gotten too shaky these past few years. I would try to find someone in their prime who studied under him, he's trained a lot of people over the years.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 1 other person
My honest opinion after consulting him in person in 2006 and again in 2019 is he's lost it and is now too old, which is unfortunate because he was the best. The one saving grace is he always has a Harvard craniofacial fellow assisting him in the OR, but I still think he's gotten too shaky these past few years. I would try to find someone in their prime who studied under him, he's trained a lot of people over the years.
Where do you find this information? Like the doctors being taught by him. Thank you for this. Did you ever get surgery from him?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 4054
Where do you find this information? Like the doctors being taught by him. Thank you for this. Did you ever get surgery from him?
I'm not sure where to find that info. I know his last two craniofacial fellows were Imran Ratanshi and Dennis Nguyen.

I didn't have surgery with him, and I have tremendous respect for him and his knowledge, just my honest impression that he shouldn't be operating any more after seeing his decline in person.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Marsiere214 and Swole bravo
I have read that Yaremchuk is extremely expensive, but well-reputed.

What look are you going for? Delon?

Fuark 15k for cheekbones... I need that and a genioplasty cuz I’m recessed or something like that but cant afford that :feelswhy:.. does he have any before and afters that justify the price, why not fillers or rather what can he do that fillers can’t

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Swole bravo
Fuark 15k for cheekbones... I need that and a genioplasty cuz I’m recessed or something like that but cant afford that :feelswhy:.. does he have any before and afters that justify the price, why not fillers or rather what can he do that fillers can’t
Filers bring in water, and ends up bloating you weeks after placement. Fillers can work if your super lean otherwise you’ll have a moon face. He does but I didn’t ask. I’m going to ask for some.

I have read that Yaremchuk is extremely expensive, but well-reputed.
He’s the best at subtle results and design. Eppley better at placement I’ve heard and will do anything you ask.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Nice forward growth OP you would ascend hard with custom cheekbones IMO. (I would only ever go custom for something like an implant tbh.)

• +1
I'm not sure where to find that info. I know his last two craniofacial fellows were Imran Ratanshi and Dennis Nguyen.

I didn't have surgery with him, and I have tremendous respect for him and his knowledge, just my honest impression that he shouldn't be operating any more after seeing his decline in person.
i'll work with a local surgeon who are experienced about implants (jaw,chin,cheekbones) and he also got implants in his face.
however, he told me that he never work with custom implants and it's not very necessary.
do you think would it be dumb to get implants from him ?

PS : he's a very well known and experienced surgeon in my area.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i'll work with a local surgeon who are experienced about implants (jaw,chin,cheekbones) and he also got implants in his face.
however, he told me that he never work with custom implants and it's not very necessary.

My advice would be to not get off the shelf implants, especially off the shelf silicone implants. And I'd be hesitant to try custom implants with a surgeon who's never done them before

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Wallenberg
My advice would be to not get off the shelf implants, especially off the shelf silicone implants. And I'd be hesitant to try custom implants with a surgeon who's never done them before
i will get custom designed for sure

And I'd be hesitant to try custom implants with a surgeon who's never done them before
why ? i mean is it require much skills then shelf implants ? because he said he always do chin + jaw together so it's similar to wraparound implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
i will get custom designed for sure

why ? i mean is it require much skills then shelf implants ? because he said he always do chin + jaw together so it's similar to wraparound implants.
It's more about having the experience to design and place it properly. But if he's that good and really cares to do a good job, I suppose everyone has to start somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
It's more about having the experience to design and place it properly. But if he's that good and really cares to do a good job, I suppose everyone has to start somewhere.
do you have any warnings when it comes to design phase of a custom wraparound implant? we'll get implant from implantech, (works with yaremchuk and eppley)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Good after noon guys, I met with Yarem a second time. first time was a quick consult about zygo implants and he told me to think on it. He was easy to talk to and listened and gave answers back. I wanted a subtle but appreciative changes on my cheek bones and he instantly responded back saying that's how it should be and got more talkative. He emphasized the idea of subtle but nice harmony. I showed him these photos, and he said you don't really need custom implants for these cheek bones, as he has many implants he can fine tune for your "look". He talked about the ideal male cheek bone and sounded like us but with a Harvard degree. I asked for a CT scan anyways, and plan on going soon to a private clinic so it's cheaper. What's your take on this, should I play it safe and do custom, or should I do an off the shelf implant that he can fine tune. He told me it's achievable but I'm not trying to do two tries. 8.5k for the non custom cheek bones(off the shelf tuned), 15k for the custom cheek bones. He said he can start them as soon as possible and do the surgery once the custom implants are devised and arrived, or do the regular cheek bones that are fine tuned soon.

Below are imgur pics of me.
He said one cheek had a little more fat then other.
I'm not trying to achieve a 7 psl look, I just want to achieve the best natural look I can.
(https://imgur.com/a/qoN4Rv8)
My pick for the list: french actor Alain Delon at his peak - Imgur
bruh u look so chad take my virginity ;)

• +1
do you have any warnings when it comes to design phase of a custom wraparound implant? we'll get implant from implantech, (works with yaremchuk and eppley)

Not really as long as you trust the guy and have a rough idea of the dimensions you need for the look you're going for, so if he comes up with something way off you know to walk away.

• +1

Why risk it? Just go to a doctor who has experience and can do it right once. If he has never done it before the risk factor will be higher. You only have one face and while it sucks some doctors charge a lot, you don’t want to risk any failure. I’m not saying he’s a bad doctor, I’m saying he’s admitting he’s never worked with custom implants and that alone means he’s a genuine guy in your best interest when he could lie, but that also means trial and error hasn’t been adjusted .

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why risk it? Just go to a doctor who has experience and can do it right once. If he has never done it before the risk factor will be higher. You only have one face and while it sucks some doctors charge a lot, you don’t want to risk any failure. I’m not saying he’s a bad doctor, I’m saying he’s admitting he’s never worked with custom implants and that alone means he’s a genuine guy in your best interest when he could lie, but that also means trial and error hasn’t been adjusted .
well, actually i completely agree with you but seems like i don't have a chance for at least 1 year.
i need to wait at least 1 year to work with yaremchuk/eppley. (money & travel issues)

however my surgeon also somehow convinced me about the application. i mean, it's the same right ?implementation of the implant, fixation of the implant etc.

i think the tricky part is the design and i believe with the informations i learned from this forum and eppley's blog, he and i can design the best implant suitable for my face.

Sound like a mad russian scientist

well, actually i completely agree with you but seems like i don't have a chance for at least 1 year.
i need to wait at least 1 year to work with yaremchuk/eppley. (money & travel issues)

however my surgeon also somehow convinced me about the application. i mean, it's the same right ?implementation of the implant, fixation of the implant etc.

i think the tricky part is the design and i believe with the informations i learned from this forum and eppley's blog, he and i can design the best implant suitable for my face.
I wasn’t aware you’re not in states. Ask to see his before and after photos. If they aren’t impressive I doubt custom would make a difference and the risk factor. I’m sure your doctor is skilled, but it’s jaw implants if they aren’t right first time, and taken out you’re going be swollen for months from inflammation and traumas. Another user discussed this here.

• +1
Yaremcuck

• +1
I wasn’t aware you’re not in states. Ask to see his before and after photos. If they aren’t impressive I doubt custom would make a difference and the risk factor. I’m sure your doctor is skilled, but it’s jaw implants if they aren’t right first time, and taken out you’re going be swollen for months from inflammation and traumas. Another user discussed this here.
yeah it's pretty scare. he showed a catalog and all were looking pretty good. however i still not sure if i'll go with him or not. let's hope i'll make it soon with yaremchuk or eppley.
thanks for the infos btw.

yeah it's pretty scare. he showed a catalog and all were looking pretty good. however i still not sure if i'll go with him or not. let's hope i'll make it soon with yaremchuk or eppley.
thanks for the infos btw.
Eppley and Yaremchuk are good surgeons, issue is they charge $$$, but they also started from somewhere. If you trust your doctor and like what he has to offer do digital imaging to see what you can visualize on paper.

• +1
You already look good you stupid fucking retard

• +1
With your face, i would not spend a single minute thinking about plastic surgery or the blackpill.
You can slay on a daily basis, and if you want to looksmax just loose some weight.

• +1
With your face, i would not spend a single minute thinking about plastic surgery or the blackpill.
You can slay on a daily basis, and if you want to looksmax just loose some weight.
That’s the general consensus I’ve been getting. I’ve done, a rhinoplasty, UEE fillers, Botox, PRP, steroids and still want more. I think my biggest worry is this area of fat that I should get liposuction and stfu. Dr Y implants are also $20,000 (18 without scans) including the scans… I’m not sure why price keeps changing with each person I talk to. and the nurse has to print my emails for him to read, it kind of worries me since if surgery doesn’t go as planned, I have to pay for him to re-fix. Revisions aren’t free lol.

Attachments

• BFF65B1B-B4AD-4157-84BE-88B9A4DE1437.jpeg
    BFF65B1B-B4AD-4157-84BE-88B9A4DE1437.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 5789FC04-C294-4EC0-BC13-FE419C97FBA2.jpeg
    5789FC04-C294-4EC0-BC13-FE419C97FBA2.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
That’s the general consensus I’ve been getting. I’ve done, a rhinoplasty, UEE fillers, Botox, PRP, steroids and still want more. I think my biggest worry is this area of fat that I should get liposuction and stfu. Dr Y implants are also $20,000 (18 without scans) including the scans… I’m not sure why price keeps changing with each person I talk to. and the nurse has to print my emails for him to read, it kind of worries me since if surgery doesn’t go as planned, I have to pay for him to re-fix. Revisions aren’t free lol.
Do a tinder profile and check your feedback. Only if you cant get laid with attractive girls, come back here and think about surgery.
Btw did you notice any improvements with prp? You have done it for under eyes??
Also how old are you?

• +1
Do a tinder profile and check your feedback. Only if you cant get laid with attractive girls, come back here and think about surgery.
Btw did you notice any improvements with prp? You have done it for under eyes??
Also how old are you?
I did prp for hair, I have a Norwood 1. It didn’t do much. I’m maintaining with fin. I did fillers for my upper eye lid. I’m turning 23 July.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel