Dr. Zarev Bulgaria - Best hair transplant surgeon?

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Found out about this guy recently. He does giga sessions on NW6-7s and is able to achieve insanely natural looking results.

GYG8fAN.jpeg

h5TM5Pu.jpeg

Mostly singles in the hairline, despite using no microscope/loop. From videos on Youtube he seems to work very precisely, and does the extractions himself as well as placing the grafts in the recipient area. Most clinics have technicians that do the extractions and do the placing of grafts, where the doctor only does the incisions.

Costs: 5-9 Euro per graft. So for a NW2-3 with a 2-3k graft session costs would be around 10-20k euros. I think these prices are justified seeing as he uses no technicians for the actual extractions and placing of the grafts

I will be going to him with my next hair transplant in ~5-10 years.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 8869, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Found out about this guy recently. He does giga sessions on NW6-7s and is able to achieve insanely natural looking results.

GYG8fAN.jpeg

h5TM5Pu.jpeg

Mostly singles in the hairline, despite using no microscope/loop. From videos on Youtube he seems to work very precisely, and does the extractions himself as well as placing the grafts in the recipient area. Most clinics have technicians that do the extractions and do the placing of grafts, where the doctor only does the incisions.

Costs: 5-9 Euro per graft. So for a NW2-3 with a 2-3k graft session costs would be around 10-20k euros. I think these prices are justified seeing as he uses no technicians for the actual extractions and placing of the grafts

While not protesting he could have great results, you are absolutely retarded if you do an HT anywhere for more than 5k Euro, when Turkey exists :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and NoPainNoChick
Technically, it should be possible to build a machine that does all of that automatically.

In your opinion, what are the difficulties here, which things cant be done by a machine?

While not protesting he could have great results, you are absolutely retarded if you do an HT anywhere for more than 5k Euro, when Turkey exists :feelsokman:
And risk getting a shit result like this

That will take more money to repair in the end lol

And risk getting a shit result like this
View attachment 1999685
That will take more money to repair in the end lol
Nope, it will not. This guy just lacks density in his front hairline. He would do the first transplant for 3k euro. Then his second transplant of 1000 grafts for 3k euro = 6k euro.

While you pay 20k to be butchered the first time. Then, you pay other 6k for fixing the failed transplant anyways. 26k.

Turkish Butcher - Bulgarian Butcher: 1-0

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Nope, it will not. This guy just lacks density in his front hairline. He would do the first transplant for 3k euro. Then his second transplant of 1000 grafts for 3k euro = 6k euro.

While you pay 20k to be butchered the first time. Then, you pay other 6k for fixing the failed transplant anyways. 26k.

Turkish Butcher - Bulgarian Butcher: 1-0
More like pay 10-20k to get good results from a doctor doing the surgery, vs getting butchered 2 times by Turkish technicians

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
More like pay 10-20k to get good results from a doctor doing the surgery, vs getting butchered 2 times by Turkish technicians
You will NOT get a "good"result with him in 100/100 cases NO MATTER what HE says. It is bullshit.

And you will not get "bad" results in 100/100 cases in Turkey no matter what you imagine.

Paying 20k vs 5k for the same quality is stupid. But this is my IMHO, you have the money lol... you are probably very rich :bigbrain:

Zarev is undoubtedly one of, if not the best hair transplant surgeons.
Keep in mind though, to achieve the results he posts, you need to have an above average baseline, meaning high hair density and thick hair follicles.

He doesn't have 1 single person with typical Scandinavian traits for example. These results aren't realistic for most people.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
Balkan hairtransplant docs are the most underrated on this planet, which makes sense cause docs here are turbo blackpilled on hairloss considering 70% males are nw2 by 25yo

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash

GYG8fAN.jpeg

h5TM5Pu.jpeg

South korean surgeons are way better at hair transplant than western surgeons.

he rejects patients, especially if they dont have coarse hair like the average bulgarian

you wont be able to get these results if you have fine (as most north europeans have it)

and of course they all have a very good donor, thats not the case for many

this being said i dont know how he does it bc other surgeons wont get these results even with coarsed hair people

Last edited:
he rejects patients, especially if they dont have coarse hair like the average bulgarian

you wont be able to get these results if you have fine (as most north europeans have it)

and of course they all have a very good donor, thats not the case for many

this being said i dont know how he does it bc other surgeons wont get these results even with coarsed hair people
Rejecting patients is a good thing if they're not ideal candidates.

If he doesn't do transplants on fine hair explain results below?

Rejecting patients is a good thing if they're not ideal candidates.

If he doesn't do transplants on fine hair explain results below?

she is not norwood 6 like the others guys but type 2 on the ludwig scale, as a result you can see she needs way less folicles then the guys

2 completely different cases that cant be compared.

fact is, a guy with fine hair would need like
15k instead of the 10k grafts dr zarev uses in average for these results. just for comparison: the average person has a donor capacity of 6k

Bulgars are Turkic so it's okay
keep coping u utter shitskin

reminder u will never be white
and ancient authors say the bulgars had nothing to do with turkoroaches

Moesi. Gilo of Paris writes: “They(Crussaders) set out through the lands of the Bulgarians, who in ancient times were called Thracians” Michael Attaleiates writes: "Moesi are certainly the Bulgarians who later received their new name" In Legenda Ochridica writes: “This great father and saint of Bulgaria was of Moesi origin, which ordinary people call Bulgarians.” Al-Biruni writes: (for Volga Bulgarians) "They spoke their own language mixed with Khazar and Turkic"

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer