Hair transplant surgeon shot me down. Im heartbroken.

Idk what your expectations but not being in NW1 is the least of your hair problems. Your hair on top lost most of it's density, your atleast NW3 with no Vertex density. The type of your hair is the worst possible also the worst for hair transplant

At a hair loss in your stage, u shouldnt be taking only Fin, but ATLEAST Duta atleast 1x week, Keto+Minox+Weekly derma needling

U came to a point where u should invest all donor hair you have left and do multiple hair transplants including beard transplants from your neck into your crown to help with density, your hair came to a point where ordinary/blue pilled people already call you bald

You are bald. If you can manage to recover a mediocre/okish density NW2 hair which will be a VERY LONG WAY you are a champ.

This isnt only about bad luck of having bad genes man, this is your fault. You let your hair get into this stage without any treatment, now is not time to cry but to deal with the cards you have left if u want to save and recover some ground, i agree its probably devastating, but it is what it is.

U shouldnt give up at all and go for multiple hair surgeries, it will be very expensive and long journey, but its worth it, drop the idea of being NW1 and trust good surgeons advice not people here that have no idea how a strategy of keeping hair long-term with a good surgeon should work

you can combine both hair transplant and hair system

do a hair transplant only on the hairline to get NW0 hairline , then get a hair system on the remaining bald area

You can really ascend by fixing your hairline, maxxing your beard and getting jacked.

You could pull off the bearded viking look. Unironically I think you have huge potential- don't lose hope boyo

Future chad alert :chad:

I've never experienced the dating Market as a mid-tier normie aka average looking dude
It's not worth it, normies are treated as disposable walking wallets by females, you are not missing on anything, either looksmax to a 7 or try geomaxxing instead of hair surgery

I'm 25 and I asked a surgeon today if I could get norwood 1, he told me this.
"No. You shouldn’t waste grafts on recreating your teenage hairline. It isn’t natural for adult males as some temporal recession is normal. You’re a future NW6 based on your photos so you have to be sensible with your goals."
Im fucking devastated. I just want to be a fucking mid tier normie. Thats not asking for much at all!
But I fucking can't because of my goddamn hair genes! I just want to fucking die! I need norwood 1 to become a 5/10. But I can't! I Don't want to be alive anymore. The possibility of becoming a mid-tier normie gave me hope and now it's gone. Sub five forever. I'm seriously considering roping.
next surgeon get a norwood 1 hair transplant for the hairline area and get a hair system for everything behind it

forget what i said its over

listen to the surgeon faggot

I'm 25 and I asked a surgeon today if I could get norwood 1, he told me this.
"No. You shouldn’t waste grafts on recreating your teenage hairline. It isn’t natural for adult males as some temporal recession is normal. You’re a future NW6 based on your photos so you have to be sensible with your goals."
Im fucking devastated. I just want to be a fucking mid tier normie. Thats not asking for much at all!
But I fucking can't because of my goddamn hair genes! I just want to fucking die! I need norwood 1 to become a 5/10. But I can't! I Don't want to be alive anymore. The possibility of becoming a mid-tier normie gave me hope and now it's gone. Sub five forever. I'm seriously considering roping.
Not completely over for you tho you just can’t be a NW1 mogger

You’re gonna have to pay the big bucks and get on dutasteride tho probably

Im literally fucking hysterical right now
It's already been said but I really think a hair system would be a good outcome. Especially since you said fin gave you some ED (meaning you probably wouldn't stick with dut). It's not a wig it's connected to your scalp. It won't come off except for when you need it replaced.

Also keep in mind you only went to one hair surgeon. It's not a super specialized field - there are tons of other hair surgeons that you could consult with. Hair follicle cloning is also being developed currently.

Keep your head up.

• +1
Reactions: rickwood911
ok so heres the thing, your gonna have a bald spot. I would go to a different HT doctor and get different opinions. Theres no way you will have hair on the top of your head, but if you have the hairline, it will still look good and many girls wont care. I would accept your gonna have a bald spot though.

You don't look that bad facially, so beign bald and getting laid is on the table, prpvided you gymmax and are tall. Smp might help you. Otherwise: Hairsystem. All lace or a polyperimeter, walker ultra hold tape or acrylic ghost bond. There is a also German hairsystem called Tritec, that works without glue for diffuse thinners, who have that hair island in front type of baldness. You just need some cash and you should be somewhat handy. And for the love of god and your collagen: Don't hide it, own it confidently when talking to a girl. When the hair frames your face as she checks you out and places you as no, betabux or lay, you are over the hill. She won't mind the toupet if you own it.

And to wrap up, an anecdote: I have an appointment to get my bloodwork done and a trichiogram to check my donor so that I can get a transplant in winter. I was really stressed out about it and lost sleep.

Then I had an accident in my workshop and had to shave it down in order to not look like a reverse mohawk. I hated it at first, but then I got both laid and a fwb as a bald guy. Im much more relaxed now. Balding is a descension, but baldness is not the end of the world. I got some and the actual bald guy in my friend circle has a delightful gf, despite beign a poorfag. So its not over, unless you are short, skinny and have a bad skullshape. Then you need a system.

Last edited: