drago on runway vs chico

who

• drago

• chico

Results are only viewable after voting.
bomers is better by every objective psl ideal, ur just blind and don’t know shit
Morph Bomer with Nessman eyecolor and eyebrow color then we can compare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and It'snotover
His PFL is dead on average if even that.

Do not project your own frauding onto others, legit just horseshit.
All models squint you stupid sonof a bitch. His pfl is average my god what do i respond to your autism with.🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Medial canthus is the least important thing in an eye area
Cope. Medial canthus is necessary to make a striking eye shape but i agree that is not the main factor of a good eye area. Most of the times it comes with a high es ratio which is not always ideal.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Cope. Medial canthus is necessary to make a striking eye shape but i agree that is not the main factor of a good eye area. Most of the times it comes with a high es ratio which is not always ideal.
Name one thing that its more important than

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Your lid roundness is not completely dependant on your squinting.
He probably comes from tik tok where these schizos makes video about how squinting change eye shape jfl

• +1
Morph Bomer with Nessman eyecolor and eyebrow color then we can compare.
not on pc, ur seriously retarded if u think nessman has a better eye area

not on pc, ur seriously retarded if u think nessman has a better eye area
You are wrong if you think Bomer would work in hollywood without the blue-black contrast in his eye area.

• +1
Name one thing that its more important than
Nigga i literally said that it's true that is not the most important thing, it matters but is not the least important feature on eye area like you say.

Your lid roundness is not completely dependant on your squinting.

Maybe something that is actually true.
CE9BDC4A 6FE6 4B41 9685 E986177642F3

Dnrd bomer mogs

• JFL
Nigga i literally said that it's true that is not the most important thing, it matters but is not the least important feature on eye area like you say.
what is?

His lids are still rounded in shape while squinting though.

This is what a non rounded lid looks like (both upper and lower), no amount of squinting will change the fundamental shape of the lid.

no i am not
Pointless to argue back and forth, morph Bomer with Nessman eyecolor and browcolor then make a mog battle on it and tag me, simple as.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and It'snotover
  • +1
His lids are still rounded in shape while squinting though.

This is what a non rounded lid looks like (both upper and lower), no amount of squinting will change the fundamental shape of the lid.
View attachment 2239549

Pointless to argue back and forth, morph Bomer with Nessman eyecolor and browcolor then make a mog battle on it and tag me, simple as.
How round your upper lid looks depends on how hooded or not it is thats a model shoot of course hell be squinting you retard there were pics of him isn a selfie witb someone non squinting his lower lid was rounded even here its a little round

How round your upper lid looks depends on how hooded or not it is
No, even with chinese tier break of dawn sunray in eyeball level squint from Somerhalder you can see his entire upper lid has a predominantly rounded shape to it.

• +1
No, even with chinese tier break of dawn sunray in eyeball level squint from Somerhalder you can see his entire upper lid has a predominantly rounded shape to it.
Man fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Man fuck off
That's the sound of when you have successfully inserted your penis into someones great longitudinal fissure and fucked it like Madison Beer on prom night. You got no substance and you got disproven. Go sleep or something.

That's the sound of when you have successfully inserted your penis into someones great longitudinal fissure and fucked it like Madison Beer on prom night. You got no substance and you got disproven. Go sleep or something.
Dnrd cope

ur overrating the importance of straight lids especially when bomers isn’t even bad

ur overrating the importance of straight lids especially when bomers isn’t even bad
I am not overrating the importance of straight lids.

What I did was disproving the statement:
How round your eyes are = how much you squint literally psl 101

To which I answered with:
His (Somerhalder) lids are still rounded in shape while squinting though. no amount of squinting will change the fundamental shape of the lid.

• +1
Reactions: User49